Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
Yup, that's me.

So what do you have to do for you to be able to rank up, get crew RP? I've done a few missions with crew members, a few races and survivals and R*SC still says:

Position in Crew N/A
0h 0m 0s
0 RP

Do you have to do crew vs crew stuff?

I requested an invite again. My S-Club name is Jamrs90

edit: I don't see a "crew color issue" on pg.4

If there's a problem picking one, why not use something like the blue for GT6's anniversary cars?

0_0.jpg

Why we're talking pictures of R35-Skylin3, I don't know :lol:

My social club name is Darren_1998. I haven't been on this week because I had mock exams, and when I could get on the servers were down. Just my luck. :lol:

Is it sweet if I put through a request even though I won't be online too often, I'm still only 14% through main game (gaming time been a bit limited lately).
GTP= noshog SC= noshog

Cheers

I'mma try to host some racing from now, till about 8PM EST. Join in, just no mics. (parents get annoying when people use mics >_>)

Can't guarantee getting some time in due to exams, but I really want to join, so that I'm sure the next time i jump in Los Santos, it will be with a saner group of people.

SC and PSN are both SomePlayaDude. I'm a bear, and i don't have a mic.

Please tell on this Thread what your Social Club Username.

Hey guys, I'm Thomas my PSN and Social Club username is T_A_M_I

I had lots of great races with GTPlanet crew members before but for some reasons in the last couple of days I always end up with people from random crews even if I go online as "Join crew members" :nervous:

I'm gonna be online soon, hope to find some of you to race :dopey:

Last edited:
I had lots of great races with GTPlanet crew members before but for some reasons in the last couple of days I always end up with people from random crews even if I go online as "Join crew members" :nervous:

When you use the join crew members option, it puts you in a lobby with at least 1 crew member. 9 times out of 10 there will be 14 randoms, 1 crew member you don't know and yourself.
The only way I have ever got together with a bunch of GTPL folks is through race invites.

When you use the join crew members option, it puts you in a lobby with at least 1 crew member. 9 times out of 10 there will be 14 randoms, 1 crew member you don't know and yourself.
The only way I have ever got together with a bunch of GTPL folks is through race invites.

Thanks, I'll try that way next time 👍

it will be with a saner group of people.

Yesterday while playing with a couple GTP Crew members we...
  1. Broke into the military base to steal jets
  2. played jet engine tug of war
  3. stole an army truck
  4. took the army truck with a cargobob (which I fell out of and ended up getting killed by the cops)
  5. Went offroading which ended up in a firefight with the army and police
  6. did more stupid stuff
  7. decided to see how many vehicles we could get on the train, including one of the old RV's
  8. which ended up bashing CthulhuGoat in the face with
  9. Then stole an 18 wheeler and tried jumping that in the train, because we wanted chicken.

I don't think we're that sane.

If someone could record though, oh my god, it'd be awesome to have our hijinks documented. I just want to see CthulhuGoat get hit with a RV again :lol:

Requested an invite today. Social club name Vesper37. Hope to play with some of you guys soon instead of randoms like I have been :P

If someone could record though, oh my god, it'd be awesome to have our hijinks documented. I just want to see CthulhuGoat get hit with a RV again :lol:

It was awesome that the Chicken Trailer 110% Meat went onto the railcar. :lol: I didn't make it however :lol:

Me and SK did a Jet Squadron, ended with both of us blowing up because of a Buzzard. >:c.

Back