Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
Hi all, been a member on here for ages but don't post much lol looking for a crew to join as the ones I have joined are a waste of time. Looking to do races/missions etc hope you will have me ;-) online most evenings from 7pm ish (UK time) oh I'm on PS3 user name Mythaga. Cheers Paul.

Well I guess I have become the "worlds most wanted, kik on site racer."

I honestly dont know whats up with my online, but when I accept invites, I get the can not connect blah blah.

The reason I have to leave after every race is cause if I hit replay or anything in the menu I become host and everyone leaves (lags?) so...

I dont know what to do, im good for a mission until I return.

Anyone else have this problem/solution?

I'm part of the GTPL crew, but it's not my active crew. I'm helping a friend get his crew up. (Particulary, I'm carrying it in my back, because everytime I level up the crew levels up as well. '-') But anyway, I'm gonna try to maintain my eye on the look here so I can join you guys anytime.

So... to actually stand a chance at getting in the crew (that i mistakenly called sane), i have to find a game with one of you guys in it?

What are the chances of that CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

So... to actually stand a chance at getting in the crew (that i mistakenly called sane), i have to find a game with one of you guys in it?

What are the chances of that CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
I looked to send you an invite to the crew but your profile on SC is not visible to non-friends. Meaning I can't send an invite.

So after weeks of R*SC having all my crew stats at zero today they finally updated.

crew.jpg

Anyone else noticed this? Going from 0 to what it should be?

So last night as I was playing online, I found one of the gang attacks and took them all out, but not without sacraficing my FIB Buffalo's rear tires in the process somehow, and while driving around, I got an idea.

Do Skid Plate Racing. I think it'd be a stupid amount of fun using an open class race with RWD vehicles of all sorts.

There is a secret selection of GTP crew members who join me in going ape in Bad Sport lobbies, they don't actually exist on the site though. Tank storms ftw... Watching newbies squirm to the side of the road and cover behind a trash can is hilarious.

Got killed earlier by a crew member then I messaged him to ask him why he kept killing me then his reply was "because your gay"

Can't remember his name but I'll get it when I go on tomorrow

Got killed earlier by a crew member then I messaged him to ask him why he kept killing me then his reply was "because your gay"

Can't remember his name but I'll get it when I go on tomorrow

Please when you find his PSN. Please PM me ASAP.. Guys, If you are being harrased or being killed constantly by Crew Members, Please PM me ASAP. Thanks.

Please when you find his PSN. Please PM me ASAP.. Guys, If you are being harrased or being killed constantly by Crew Members, Please PM me ASAP. Thanks.

Says the guy who teamed up with another crew member and attacked my friend (who is a member of the crew, and was wrongfully removed) even though he did absolutely nothing to any crew members except in self defense. You then waited constantly outside of his apartment, called me and him names, and then ordered all current crew members to fire on me after I shot you for calling me and him "assholes" and "butt buddies".

Doesn't sound very professional, now does it?

Says the guy who teamed up with another crew member and attacked my friend (who is a member of the crew, and was wrongfully removed) even though he did absolutely nothing to any crew members except in self defense. You then waited constantly outside of his apartment, called me and him names, and then ordered all current crew members to fire on me after I shot you for calling me and him "assholes" and "butt buddies".

Doesn't sound very professional, now does it?

Your 'friend' has a history of backstabbing the GTPlanet crew members.
Also, swearing is against the GTPlanet AUP, so not only are you picking a fight with the GTPlanet crew, you are also violating our very terms and conditions.

Your 'friend' has a history of backstabbing the GTPlanet crew members.

And that explains how he was attacked and kicked from the crew, how?

Also, swearing is against the GTPlanet AUP, so not only are you picking a fight with the GTPlanet crew, you are also violating our very terms and conditions.

From what I've seen, the generally accepted rule for swearing is that it's ok if it passes the swear filter. And if it's not ok, I'll let a mod decide...

And how am I picking a fight with the crew? Did you misread? My friend was attacked for no reason. DO you even know who it is?

And that explains how he was attacked and kicked from the crew, how?

Does it not explain itself? Hiding in his apartment after killing the leader of the GTPlanet crew and I, as well as hurling insults at the leader is considered alright with you? And yes I know who it is. I was just in the game with him. He has attacked many members of the GTPlanet crew before.
His banning will not be lifted.

Back