Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
SlipZtrEm = NewAesthetic (PSN), New_Aesthetic on SC.

Accidentally created a new account without the underscore, before remembering I've had an SC account since it released. So, uh, only a year to wait to change it...

Social club's FlipandFlopped.

You just won a cute kitten face.

2745813257_e235a37437_z.jpg

Requested an invite, my name is Jahgee1124 & my profile pic is happy fat black man from Vice City

Socialclub is JimmySturgis.
Edit, I haven't been able to get on yet. What I thought was a game issue turned out to be an Internet issue. Hopefully I will be able to get on soon. I've really been wanting to!

SC and PSN are magic_town
Was keen to get into online this week but my router doesn't want to work. Should be on in the next few days though :)

I'm about to hop on for the night, so I'll take any invites I get. See you on the streets...

Hey guys, I'm interested in joining the crew but is this a PS3 only crew?

Me too iv already sent a request :). I am on PS3. My current crew are useless all they do is the criminal records race and the boneyard survival mission :confused:. who buys a game and spends all there time on the same two missions :(

I'm actually on xbox live, my gamertag and social club userid are Zeke34. I found the crew on Social Club and sent a request invite.

ire1987
Me too iv already sent a request :). I am on PS3. My current crew are useless all they do is the criminal records race and the boneyard survival mission :confused:. who buys a game and spends all there time on the same two missions :(

:cough: :cough: criminal records grinding going down all day from what I've read here.

To whoever killed a "CallmeDan" today while camping on top of the LS Customs, hope you enjoyed those Merryweather guards, you crew mate killing scrub.

You're lucky that I'm not allowed to name and shame on GTP.

To whoever killed a "CallmeDan" today while camping on top of the LS Customs, hope you enjoyed those Merryweather guards, you crew mate killing scrub.

You're lucky that I'm not allowed to name and shame on GTP.

I would like to know his name ;).

Back