Official Photomode request thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments
Hopefully no ones request ed this, how about the CLK-GTR on the Mulsanne straight. because we all know what happened.

flip.JPG
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Impreza04
Hopefully no ones request ed this, how about the CLK-GTR on the Mulsanne straight. because we all know what happened.

flip.JPG
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CLK-GTR on the Mulsanne straight...no crash (this time) :)

..and the backview:

Just a technical question: what is the purpose of this thread?

Since it was originally created to avoid the "sprouting" of additinal photography-requesting threads, which would likely flood the page with likely a thread for every marque/model. Nevertheless, such threads have indeed "sprouted", and now the Photo & Video Gallery page is indeed flooded with different models. Sadly, and I don't mean this as a reason to get flamed... just constructive criticism; the mods aren't doing much about it.

Shouldn't those threads be closed and/or it's creators told that there is indeed a thread on photo requests done and they shouldn't go creating new threads for a specific model?

By the way, notice how I didn't create a new thread to make this comment :)

I can spare some time for these requests.I'll start on it the first thing in the morning. :)

Do you guys want photos from Photo Travel or Photo Drive?

Diego440
Just a technical question: what is the purpose of this thread?

Since it was originally created to avoid the "sprouting" of additinal photography-requesting threads, which would likely flood the page with likely a thread for every marque/model. Nevertheless, such threads have indeed "sprouted", and now the Photo & Video Gallery page is indeed flooded with different models. Sadly, and I don't mean this as a reason to get flamed... just constructive criticism; the mods aren't doing much about it.

Shouldn't those threads be closed and/or it's creators told that there is indeed a thread on photo requests done and they shouldn't go creating new threads for a specific model?

By the way, notice how I didn't create a new thread to make this comment :)

the individual model threads aren't necessarily requests, it's for people to show off their best pictures of a particular kind of car.

Mac_Powah
In that case, could I please make a couple of requests:

1) 1967 Toyota 2000GT in red (if you can) photomode pics with classy custom rims
2) Toyota Soarer430 in red or white photomode with top down
3) 2002 Honda Accord Euro R in white or black photomode

THANKS!

Here's a Euro R in white and some in black

Black:

Ryosuke_Gumna
Request

Honda NSX Type S Zero - Color : Circuit Blue Pearl

Thanks (not night please :))

I couldn't find that colour,unfortunately.I've been searching for an hour in the used cal lots.It just wouldn't show up so i took photos from another colour,namely Monte Carlo Blue Pearl.

Honda NSX Type S Zero

emtiph
DeLorean
Elise Exige
Dome-O

There is no Lotus Elise Exige in GT4 as far as i know.

DMC DeLorean S2

Dome ZERO

r8man
Any LM car at Grand Valley in a cool view. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Honda S2000 LM Race Car

Neon_SRT
Could someone make a shot like this except with a Charger.

Thnks in advance. :)

Or, could the maker of that shot give me the bigger version?

Dodge Charger 440 R/T

A Miami Hurricanes RX-7 LM Race Car(Green w/ Orange trim)please. Preferably doing battle with others. Any track'll do. Thanks in advance.

Back