Official Photomode request thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments
Can I have some pics of ANY NISSAN in ANY TRACK but preferably BIG CAR, meaning that the car takes up the entire screen.

And please, not all of the same car, I need some variety.

Thankyou anyway even if you didn't submit any pictures, and even if you read the post. If you didn't read the post shame on you.

And THANKYOU THANKYOU if you are gling to submit some pictures.

Thankyou for your use of your eyes.

PS. I said 'thankyou' alot didn't I, he he he.

I have a request, but it doesn't concern a picture. I recently read jordan's thread on how to upload pictures to ImageShack, and it's great, but there's one thing missing:

How do I get the pictures onto my computer in the first place!?

I've searched dozens of times, and the issue may have come up and been answered when I was on sabbatical (read: overworked), but I can't find an answer. I have all these great happy-snaps of my cars and every week I have a go at the Competition shot, but I don't know how to get them on my PC to upload to ImageShack!

Would someone please kindly tell me how to do it once and for all!

mrplo
Can I have some pics of ANY NISSAN in ANY TRACK but preferably BIG CAR, meaning that the car takes up the entire screen.

And please, not all of the same car, I need some variety.

Thankyou anyway even if you didn't submit any pictures, and even if you read the post. If you didn't read the post shame on you.

And THANKYOU THANKYOU if you are gling to submit some pictures.

Thankyou for your use of your eyes.

PS. I said 'thankyou' alot didn't I, he he he.
Hopefully these are good enough:

Do you race?
I have a request, but it doesn't concern a picture. I recently read jordan's thread on how to upload pictures to ImageShack, and it's great, but there's one thing missing:

How do I get the pictures onto my computer in the first place!?

I've searched dozens of times, and the issue may have come up and been answered when I was on sabbatical (read: overworked), but I can't find an answer. I have all these great happy-snaps of my cars and every week I have a go at the Competition shot, but I don't know how to get them on my PC to upload to ImageShack!

Would someone please kindly tell me how to do it once and for all!
Some digital cameras allow you to upload the pictures to it from the USB cable, but I use a USB Memory Stick. I believe there's a thread that tells which ones are compatible with GT4 and which arent.

Thirdeye
Some digital cameras allow you to upload the pictures to it from the USB cable, but I use a USB Memory Stick. I believe there's a thread that tells which ones are compatible with GT4 and which arent.
Ta. Now for question number 2: How do I get multiple-car shots? Do I really have to use photoshop (I suck at it) or can I use Photomode in 'Free Run' or do I unlock it with x amount of game completion or A-Spec points?

Do you race?
Ta. Now for question number 2: How do I get multiple-car shots? Do I really have to use photoshop (I suck at it) or can I use Photomode in 'Free Run' or do I unlock it with x amount of game completion or A-Spec points?
After any races, save your replay
then head to replay theater and load that saved replay
anytime press "select", you will have a chance to take mulitple car photos
but you cannot control much where the AI cars are

Ryosuke_Gumna
Request : Honda NSX (2001) with color Orange or NSX Type S (new one) with color Orange. Thanks

As requested your Orange NSX [Final Version] :)
I hope you'll like it

To see more of my pics click on pic above or check my signature

Hi JMX! I would really be glad if you could post a white Nissan Skyline R32 N1 '93 model from the side with the original wing, Rays 021 rims and ride height at minimum ;) Can you? :indiff:
Edit : Not a moving picture.

Cosmic
Hi JMX! I would really be glad if you could post a white Nissan Skyline R32 N1 '93 model from the side with the original wing, Rays 021 rims and ride height at minimum ;) Can you? :indiff:
Edit : Not a moving picture.

I'll try it...you'll be PM'ed when done :)

greetz
jmx

here is some nissans

You need to go to www.imageshack.us and upload the photo there.When it's done copy the link and post it here.
When you upload the photo you will get many links.The one you need is the one called Hotlink for forums (1).Click on it (it will become black) copy and paste it here in your post.That's it.

Anyone who can post a picture of a Honda NSX-R with a 3d typ 2 wing and 125mm as ride height (front and rear).
Thank you.

if requests are still being taken i kinda have 2 :scared:
request #1
sprinter trueno SS with 3 spoke rim's
on track ..special stage route 5 (if you know how to drift then please do let it slide lol)
i need some wallpapers for my desktop so any night track or rain will be kewl :sly:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this second request may be an odd request :nervous: kinda afraid to ask but

request #2
can i also get 3 simple pics of the car in the photo travel "brooklyn" with any white spoiler added ><

simple as in
1 directly of the front
1 directly of the back
1 directly of the side
(all car&less background kinda thing)
like THIS
and mabey a few extras that look good ^^

i need the 3 direct photos cuz i want to mess around with them in photoshop like to try n add front bumper and side skirts ect ... i like to play in paint programs when im bored ^^

anyway if ethere request is filled then it would be greatly appreciated :)

triple6_wild
if requests are still being taken i kinda have 2 :scared:
request #1
sprinter trueno SS with 3 spoke rim's
on track ..special stage route 5 (if you know how to drift then please do let it slide lol)
i need some wallpapers for my desktop so any night track or rain will be kewl :sly:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this second request may be an odd request :nervous: kinda afraid to ask but

request #2
can i also get 3 simple pics of the car in the photo travel "brooklyn" with any white spoiler added ><

simple as in
1 directly of the front
1 directly of the back
1 directly of the side
(all car&less background kinda thing)
like THIS
and mabey a few extras that look good ^^

i need the 3 direct photos cuz i want to mess around with them in photoshop like to try n add front bumper and side skirts ect ... i like to play in paint programs when im bored ^^

anyway if ethere request is filled then it would be greatly appreciated :)

Any particular 3 spokes? I'll do them tonight and get them up tomm. I needed to do a gallery update anyhow. :)

whicked ^^

i think theres only like 1 or 2 wheels that are 3 spoke so it does not matter witch one

by the way i checked out your gallery yesterday b4 i posted and you got some awsome drift pics :)

Edit: the 3 spoke i have i think are enkei 003 or 004 (black 3 spoke)

im in a 24 hour race so i cant check >< lol i know theres a white and black set of 3 spoke in enkei n its gonna take me a few days for the 24 hour lol

Back