Official Photomode request thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments
Can someone take some photos of a red Acura DN-X?
no wing, original rim, shots that taking the back of the car
and unedited ... thanks

franz
Can someone take some photos of a red Acura DN-X?
no wing, original rim, shots that taking the back of the car
and unedited ... thanks

Acura DN-X - Grand Valley

I cringe at these - very plain and original, and of course unedited :scared: but I'm guessing you don't care, you just want to see the back of it.

Hmmm, I might be able to do that, it has been sitting in my garage since about a month after getting the game.

Any specific details PB? :)

El Gigante
Bentley speed 8 at la sarthe please.

I really want that car but can't be bothered to do another 24 hr race :indiff:

Ill post more but this is one that i already had on my computer for i dont know how long so here it is...

SlipZtrEm
Hmmm, I might be able to do that, it has been sitting in my garage since about a month after getting the game.

Any specific details PB? :)
Sorry, I completely forgot that I posted that, I left right after doing it and forgot.
It's ok now. I think duck made a whole update in his gallery with that car.

What I would like to see now is the Nissan bluebird.(The really old one in the dealer that you can't buy.)I havn't been able to find it yet. Preferably in white. Some action shots.(The backround blurry, car focused sort of thing.

(I think it's the datsun 510 renamed)Something Like that

It was me who did the Model T update... heh ;).

I could add the 510 to my list of cars to shoot, since I think I might actually have it in white. Haven't seen a whole lot of the road car around here lately, which is all the better 👍

crimson_menace - Another car I plan on taking shots of within the next week is the XJ220, though the race version. Sound okay? :)

This is kind of a request (just be thankful I didn't start a new thread for this). I had this idea since I won the AutoUnion Streamline a few months ago. Take a photo like this with the car on the 'Ring:

And then make it into a magazine article from the 1930s, something like "FEAR THE HUN" or "HITLER'S SILVER BULLET." The possibilities are endless. I give full permission for anyone to take my above photo and edit it to add headings, captions, articles, criticism - whatever. Integrate it into a cover for a magazine or newspaper - maybe Time or something? Be creative, cuz I don't have/know how to use Photoshop.

The 'Ring was built by spring of 1929, so it is entirely accurate that this car could have been on it. The thing is, Germany invaded Poland in September 1939 to start WWII. So I doubt they concerned themselves with auto making and testing.

As for Auto Union, almost all of the original race cars were lost during or after World War II (partly because Auto Union was based in Zwickau, East Germany.) A-U was bought by Volkswagen, and later became Audi. Ok, I'll end my history lesson now.

I dont know if its been done...so if it has, can someone post me a link :) cheers :)

I was wondering if there is a picture of any car at the nurburgring 'jump' with flaming exhausts...? Jus think it would look cool :)

AngleProvidence
XJ220 spinDRIFT white :P

aren't you glad i didn't put an ugly spoiler on it :crazy:
Very much i am. Spoilers on nice cars that cost (1,000,000 puonds) in rea life, should not be equiped with spoilers.

could sum1 pls post a pic of a drifting nismo R32 in gun gray mettalic on tsukuba right after the big dunlop tire..:dopey: it would be greatly appreciated..👍

Back