OK 330.9 mph without wheelie!

• Thread starter therat1989
  • 60 comments
Ok well this is completely off my old subject but when I break out of the track my cars do not pop wheelies even though there setup for them..I don't know the specific breakout points I know the seattle track and the cotedazur where your in the middle Please some one tell me why it won't do a wheelie!!!:banghead:

how do u do that. please tell me how. i only hit 300.8 and i took all the down force off and everything and i used super soft tires on the escudo. please tell me about these settings. and one thing i dont have a gameshark. thanx...

If I remember correctly, you need to make the gears all very long, and take the downforce off. Also try drafting, it will get you even faster;)

yes the wind of the other car blocks the wind from hitting your car. In other words you have less resistance on your car making it easier to gain more speed. Good hint at test course. My top speed setups have the RPM taching very high. If I race aginst someone I will lower the Final drive so that I can gain incredible speed by drafting. I mean I hit 270+ mph in the F094/s that way. You should also try and keep your opponents to not draft behind you. Hope this clears everything up for ya.:cheers:

Why don't you post it at Racing Line and see how long it lasts.

You are 10kph faster than the best there and it's stood since Jan 2002. The next 10 people are covered by 10kph.

How likely is that?

You also seem very keen to point out that you didn't cheat and it's no bull, when no-one has accused you of cheating yet.....

And don't nick my sig :P

daan
Why don't you post it at Racing Line and see how long it lasts.

You are 10kph faster than the best there and it's stood since Jan 2002. The next 10 people are covered by 10kph.

How likely is that?

You also seem very keen to point out that you didn't cheat and it's no bull, when no-one has accused you of cheating yet.....

And don't nick my sig :P
exscuse my stupidity,but what is racing line,a web site perhaps? i got my record a few months ago,and as you maybe noticed i'm new on gtp so i've never really gotten to compare record times and such..but i guess it would be fun if it was some kind of a record!
oh, and sorry about the sig!i'll try to come up with a new one.. :)

okay, i checked out racing line, and read the rules..so much for that then! when i got my top speed record i was going the wrong way, so i guess there's no point of posting it there.. :(

fashizzle
okay, i checked out racing line, and read the rules..so much for that then! when i got my top speed record i was going the wrong way, so i guess there's no point of posting it there.. :(
Aaaah, that figures. 💡 I knew something wasn't quite right.

my lotus v8-se can do 442mph without cheating n no wheelies, beat that if u wanna try, but my gt-one can do 3000kmh thats with the downforce off

APACHE-D
my lotus v8-se can do 442mph without cheating n no wheelies, beat that if u wanna try, but my gt-one can do 3000kmh thats with the downforce off
Nice first post. My answer to that would be, "no they can't".

442kph is believeable. 442mph is impossible without cheating.

For a GT-One to do that kind of speed, it's either a hybrid or wheelieing.

Welcome to GTP, but if you try to backup your claims, your stay may be a brief one.

daan
Nice first post. My answer to that would be, "no they can't".

442kph is believeable. 442mph is impossible without cheating.

For a GT-One to do that kind of speed, it's either a hybrid or wheelieing.

Welcome to GTP, but if you try to backup your claims, your stay may be a brief one.

Exactly,my Lotus Esprit tops out at 447 km/h.

Umm, excuse me for this n00b question, but what the hell is a Wheelie? I understand theat it means driving on two wheels, but how to do that :confused: ??

Minimize spring rate, ride hight, and front downforce. Maximize rear downforce, turn off TCS and ASM. For the Escudo, set the gears so they would allow a top speed of around 240mph normally (auto 42, IIRC). When you get to a certain speed, the front end will start to come off the ground. When it stabilizes sitting on the rear wheels the car will start to accelerate insanely fast untill;
a) you hit something
b) you slow down
c) you're going so fast that the game can't store the number that represents how fast you're going and locks up.

Besides the Escudo, there are several other cars that can do this. Settings should be availible at the GTvault if my explanation is insufficient.

Find a way to get your front wheels to spin, or just do a wheelie trick. Just scroll down then you will find wheelie glitch.

Yah I can get it to do wheelies but it slows down on the turns. How did you get the front's to spin ? tsm off would make all 4 spin. The only thing is with that the car is horrible to steer even on test track.

Back