Online Dealership...What is the Point?

  • Thread starter Thread starter suprtrukr425
  • 38 comments
  • 2,572 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
OCD became junky yard..
What is the reason to put 20000cr cars there?
There are only 3-4 expensive and rare cars there. Others are just snapshot of pretty random cars from UCD.

very disappointed by OCD.
 
Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the disaster. I still feel like the OCD is a waste of space on my GT Life screen though. It wasn't being updated fast enough before the disaster, so my frustration with it still stands. It's irritating to have it always have the same cars that I have already picked though still in there two weeks later.

OCD = FAIL.
So ignore it.

I actually did read something that there is going to be very minor effects on people living on the west coast.

By minor they mean, a couple xrays worth of radiation. (ie not a problem)
 
Yea OCD is bordering on useless. Updating this more often I really don't see as an issue with?? Nor should it be one that calls for a rants over a natural disaster.
 
For now, leave PD, and of course the whole of Japan, to recover. I wouldn't expect any updates any time soon. None. To anything. And it's 100% understandable. Right now they have something to worry about that's not GT5.
 
Vitzio
It's hard to update it because most of Tokyo is out of power. You can't expect a small country like Japan to recover from a 8.9 magnitude earthquake in less than 2 weeks.

Small in size but certainly not economically small.
 
Ok, so going back to what i said earlier. I HAVE BEEN DISAPOINTED WITH THE OCD SINCE BEFORE THE DISASTER. I understand that things are bad in Japan. I'm not expecting any crazy fix for this. I'm simply stating my opinion about a feature of the game. I feel it is pointless, and wanted to see if I am the only one frustrated with it. As I said before, a friendly response would have been appriciated.


I understand your are frustrated about the OCD, but if you think it is pointless, just stay out of it and pretend it isn't there;)
Problem solved!

As for myself, wich isn't always loaded with credits, appreciate some time to pick up the cars I want from the OCD.

But right now my thoughts is offcourse going to the people of Japan and the brave workers risking their lives trying to cool down reactors in the Fukushima powerplant.
 
Small in size but certainly not economically small.

No matter how economically well they were doing, you know that no country could recover this soon. People expect too much in these forums and need to learn to be patient.
 
How insensitive and obnoxious is this guy?

Why is this thread not closed already... anyone from Japan would be really offended by this guy. What a ****
 
Oh come on, surely you got other problems now than looking every 5 minutes in that OCD, if new cars arrived. Believe me, Poly and their countrymen have...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back