Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments

LinPark

Premium
United States
Delaware, OH
GTP_LinPark
Looks like they finally got a schedule in place since GT5 is just a few more months away. :lol: We can expect updates on the last Thursday of every month now. Let's see what they give us to work with this time. đź‘Ť

I hope Eiger 550PP RWD comes back.. that was fun, pwning those Clios and NSX's with an Evora or BMW 135i.. :lol:

Can we please have Fuji 800pp this time!

Good choice... :) I remember back in the day during the glory days of GT5:P when this event was around.... I loved it :D and I know Horde knows what Im talking about as well đź‘Ť

I say bring back daytona with... 800pp?? :lol:

yes, to be honest, i don't really care about the PP, as long as it is another track.
I've been on Fuji for so long now, its getting a bit boring.

I would love to race on something like Eiger or London, but only with respectfull driver's like GTP's.

Had a few races back in on the Eiger, and it was horrible!

Chris

We can expect updates on the last Thursday of every month now.

Hah, that's what they've been doing all calendar year. This news message means forget about waiting for a news message for future online event changes. :sly:

There's been some interesting stuff the last couple months.
Who expected a 10 lap for FWD at Suzuka East? :dopey:

Good choice... :) I remember back in the day during the glory days of GT5:P when this event was around.... I loved it :D and I know Horde knows what Im talking about as well đź‘Ť

One of the best times i had in my GT5p professional career :lol:! My Mines was king there:sly:! That event was a year ago from what i recall... The first time i raced you and Hamilton too:tup:! Those were the days...

Last edited:
One of the best times i had in my GT5p professional career :lol:! My Mines was king there:sly:! That event was a year ago from what i recall... The first time i raced you and Hamilton too:tup:! Those were the days...

Very true, if it does come back I might even consider coming back for a bit since I havent thrown GT5:P in the PS3 for months now... :guilty: Event update is on Thursday? Gotta keep an eye out :) I think 800PP Daytona would be a nice one too...

I'm thinking a 650/700pp Eiger event would be fun. I'd like to compete with a variety of vehicles and their type of driving style. :P

I also think a stock Mitsubishi vs. Subaru time trial with some good tires would be pretty fun on Fuji or Suzuka. Probably never gonna happen but I can dream hah.

I'm thinking a 650/700pp Eiger event would be fun. I'd like to compete with a variety of vehicles and their type of driving style. :P

I also think a stock Mitsubishi vs. Subaru time trial with some good tires would be pretty fun on Fuji or Suzuka. Probably never gonna happen but I can dream hah.

Maybe in Race of Decades two your Dreams may come true, but depends what age group your in, if it's teens you'll have no one to race.

F2007 at fuji will do.

đź‘Ť The only way Fuji wont be ruined by D-bags dive bombing you every turn. And it would be nice to see all the noobs that think they are good at Fuji using a GT-R all of a sudden disappear from the Fuji scene.

If we get an F2007 race every month until GT5 is out then the wait wont be too bad.
I have done so many laps around Suzuka this month in that thing that I think I can do a 1'30 with my eyes closed :lol:

đź‘Ť The only way Fuji wont be ruined by D-bags dive bombing you every turn. And it would be nice to see all the noobs that think they are good at Fuji using a GT-R all of a sudden disappear from the Fuji scene.

If we get an F2007 race every month until GT5 is out then the wait wont be too bad.
I have done so many laps around Suzuka this month in that thing that I think I can do a 1'30 with my eyes closed :lol:

i have done some awesome races at Fuji 700pp last weekend with my Z06 Tuned

i'm wondering what time you can do with your eyes open

Come on PD, my wheel's been in the box for a while now, give me a reason to take her out.

How about giving us Valencia in an update to hold us over till GT5?

Looks like they finally got a schedule in place since GT5 is just a few more months away. :lol: We can expect updates on the last Thursday of every month now. Let's see what they give us to work with this time. đź‘Ť

Funny, that's been the schedule since about this time last year. Apparently, in PD fashion, they just decided to wait until now to announce it. :lol:

Also hoping for a nice update this week, needs to line up with some WRS ideas I have. :sly:

matching is pretty good lately. better than before. hope it stay like that or maybe even getting better

Really? I just had another fantastic matching nightmare of 1.5 hours for one ROD race yesterday.... calling that "good" shows a very positive mindset :lol: ... Na, serious, I've "heard" its better indeed, I think Fuji is just an especially bad case, probably also promoted by being a WE. I agree with you and also cross my fingers that things improve further!

Really? I just had another fantastic matching nightmare of 1.5 hours for one ROD race yesterday.... calling that "good" shows a very positive mindset :lol: ... Na, serious, I've "heard" its better indeed, I think Fuji is just an especially bad case, probably also promoted by being a WE. I agree with you and also cross my fingers that things improve further!

You're pretty much right Ren, the other tracks are much better these days but Fuji is still a nightmare, me and Phillip couldn't match in over an hour just for a couple of ad-hoc races. We'll have to be careful which track we choose for round 3 after the update!

It would be nice to finally get some standard car, non-PP based professional events, where one doesn't have to use a dedicated tune to be competitive. Right now I'm pretty keen on a one make Suzuki Cappuccino on N1 tyres at Suzuka East and I've been hoping for a return of the F430/Z06/GTR event for a long time now.

what *ARE* you talking about. In the time I matched CT for our RoD Fuji race I could have physically visit him in ZA!

:lol:

I raced Fuji on last Friday, saturday and monday night and had only 1 matching problem and i did about 15 race in total

Latest Posts

Back