Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
Oh yeah, forgot to answer that question.... of course, sounds good to me using the same timeslots! Then we get our inter-forum thing going after all 👍

Edit: eehr, are you putting up an event at GTHQ then? Should I start one here? And do you have specific timeslots in mind already? If not I propose 08 / 23 / 38 / 53. I know that's a bit odd, but: looking back on the all the fun we had with matching and/or punters lately I think it's wise to stay away from the more "normal" slots like 00 / 15 / and so on..... (this of course implies that the races can be done in not much over 10min, which I don't know for sure atm)

Thoughts anyone?

Oh yeah, another one: How about all GTHQlers running black M3s and all GTPlers white ones? (just an example cause mine happens to be white :lol:) This detail can of course be decided with all that are keen....

You know you have to be difficult. I have a black one now i have to buy a white one. Money dosnt grow on trees you know. But yeah the different colour cars sounds good 👍 Those timeslots sound good. Try avoid as many punters as possible.

Oh yeah, forgot to answer that question.... of course, sounds good to me using the same timeslots! Then we get our inter-forum thing going after all 👍

Edit: eehr, are you putting up an event at GTHQ then? Should I start one here? And do you have specific timeslots in mind already? If not I propose 08 / 23 / 38 / 53. I know that's a bit odd, but: looking back on the all the fun we had with matching and/or punters lately I think it's wise to stay away from the more "normal" slots like 00 / 15 / and so on..... (this of course implies that the races can be done in not much over 10min, which I don't know for sure atm)

Thoughts anyone?

Oh yeah, another one: How about all GTHQlers running black M3s and all GTPlers white ones? (just an example cause mine happens to be white :lol:) This detail can of course be decided with all that are keen....

You know you have to be difficult. I have a black one now i have to buy a white one. Money dosnt grow on trees you know. But yeah the different colour cars sounds good 👍 Those timeslots sound good. Try avoid as many punters as possible.

Ok sounds like a plan. I will change the time slot at GTHQ to 08 / 23 / 38 / 53

I've got an dark grey M3. I will buy a black specially for you guys and will sell it when the event is done. :lol:

So open up a thread here Ren.

Eish, now that was a quick tie down of things! 👍 I'll get to work on it now!

CT: to help you with your finacial difficulties:
a) Sell one of your 24589 F1s
b) Race for GTHQ, then you've got the right car already and can save!

:lol: k, especially b) was kidding of course, counting on you to hold the GTP Flag high with us ;)

Eish, now that was a quick tie down of things! 👍 I'll get to work on it now!

CT: to help you with your finacial difficulties:
a) Sell one of your 24589 F1s
b) Race for GTHQ, then you've got the right car already and can save!

:lol: k, especially b) was kidding of course, counting on you to hold the GTP Flag high with us ;)

:lol:

GTHQ is online now click here

It is al in dutch but with some google translate you will find out

See you guys on the track

Next online event update is on 24th day, maybe we get something special for Christmas..? Indianapolis road course would be nice. :)

Next online event update is on 24th day, maybe we get something special for Christmas..? Indianapolis road course would be nice. :)

Indianapolis, sweet dream. I would be happy for Daytona road 700-800pp RWD because GT-R is killing every race where it can go.

But serious now, i want 650PP RWD back. Please santa, that's all i want for X-Mas

M3's equipped with R3's? :drool: I'm in love with that car after 550PP M3 event @ Fuji, I'd like to see how fast that Monster would be with proper tyres.

+1 for 650PP RWD! 👍

A good connection again to start with, please please please

And a 650PP RWD this time. If santa couldn't give it us maybe the angels can.

I don't care if the new events are spawned from the depths of hell by the dark lord himself, just as long as they are nice. :sly:

A good connection again to start with, please please please

Now Roomy especially with the first line you've hit the nail dead-center on the head!!!!! 20pp (twenty) Daytona oval as only single event? Fine with me, as long as the 🤬 matching works again !!!!!

That said jokes aside: and again a +1 from me for 650RWD (does PD read the planets best GT forum? ;)?)

I suppose the update will be a recycling of previous races, personally I prefer races with few points (because I'm still adapting to G25). I would like Fuji550-FWD or Daytona650-RWD. I hope something like this, I love the overtaking at 4:25.
Bye
33p9av8.gif

Suzi 550 in the 512, now that will be a test of how well I've adapted to the G25 :scared:

We do need full suzi back though, come on PD, please.

Back