Online Event Update Coming

• Thread starter LinPark
  • 424 comments
I will hopefully meet you at this event (time difference could be a problem?)

I usually race in the middle of the morning or the beginning of the afternoon (New York time, the one you see on the Chat official race clock), only on week days.

It is like 10:40AM, 11:10AM, 1:10PM, 1:40PM, 2:10PM, 2:40PM, 3:10PM depends what I have to do. Generally 2 to 3 races in a row.

So I hope to see you too.

I'll annonce it in the chat when I'm ready to race.

Last edited:
I really don't think the PP system will be returning. Plus it would put everyone at the same point once the game comes out. I don't want the PP system to as clutch but it is. It should have never been inputting in GT5P. Any one can be a great tuner with time. The PP is just a tuner tool to me; let the driving to the talking at leave the PP system out.

PP system was created to give the chance to run "equal performances" races with different cars, the concept can be ideologically right but, the problem is lightweight cars get advantage by PP system, in some tracks and class lotus elise and clio can easily win against vipers, corvettes, ford gts, ferraris.. and this is not what happen in real life. They need to reorganize it a bit and fix it.

Latest Posts

Back