Online Event Update December 25th @ 12am EST

• Thread starter Ghoa$t
  • 173 comments
i know i was just paraphrasing what the news said

Haven't seen you around for AGES. You have a PAL CD right? Shame I haven't seen you on track mate, was always a pleasure 👍

If I don't see you around mate have a great Christmas and New Year :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Hope the events are going to be good, should be the first ones I can try with a wheel.
A nice variety should be good, a proper stock event and maybe low and high pp events, by low I mean less than 500pp.

What ever will be, will be. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore only to have PD/SONY piss all over it's fan base with this utter lack of support. We used to get updates EVERY FRIGGIN WEEK!!!!!!

What ever will be, will be. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore only to have PD/SONY piss all over it's fan base with this utter lack of support. We used to get updates EVERY FRIGGIN WEEK!!!!!!

And now they are putting all there time into GT5 which is a good thing.

I don't necessarily want event updates every week, but rather a larger selection of events to choose from that cater for a far wider audience. I agree with you that they are 'pissing over' their fan base, as the races seem to be slanted towards the top % of racers out there. I'm a competent racer, not the best, but not the worst either. I would like to see some races that cater for my tastes though.

I'm crossing everything I can cross, in the vain hope that PD will bring back the 700/750pp unrestricted Daytona Oval, but I seriously doubt they will.

All we need is suzuka back with 750pp pro. I really hated the last update, daytona may ass. Hate that track, especially with only 650pp. Not good for us drifters.

Facerape0901

All we need is suzuka back with 750pp pro. I really hated the last update, daytona may ass. Hate that track, especially with only 650pp. Not good for us drifters.

Facerape0901

PD ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!!!!??????

This is what we need, i dont care if you guys change the events every other day, but dont you dare take away that 750pp event ever again. Its the only event where we can drive race cars and not get our asses handed to us by something that just came off the assembly line. peace.

500 & 550 / Pro / Every track / Tirechoice Free , could make some interesting combinations

Yes thats the ticket. PLEASE PLEASE give us 550 to 650 pp WITH free tire choice. Please dont lock in the tire choice when we can choose tires it brings out some interesting car blends.

Please please PLEASE give us 500 PP on N1-S3 tyres!:bowdown: My Alfa 147, the tune that made my garage, has not stretched its legs in months and months.:grumpy:

Free tire choice is so boring, all will run on R tire then!

Well mayby not, when we had tire choice before at least you have the option to set up for grip ( Rs) or more power with Ns or Ss. Get to see all the cars in the game, unlike now with a chosen few that seem to dominate.

I hope they just give us a FULL range of Expert events... from 550 up to 800! some with tire restrictions and some not... that way EVERYONE is happy....

I kept hoping there'll be one day that PD would bring the Suzuka World Event back to the Expert class whenever they offer an event update.. (WITHOUT RBE!) :D

Back