Online Meeting (NTSC)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,650 comments
just got out a race with some gtp'ers pretty fun. til i got spun out and some guy wasfacing the wrong side of the road, i had to avoid sending me into the kitty litter lol!

darn looks like I missed this! over at somebody elses place to use the comp, I raced a couple GTP tagged players today and had a good time.

will look for you guys some more!

Host just quit. I'm gonna go get some supper. I'll be back on in a bit. My record for this run:

- 2nd
- 1st
- 1st
- 2nd (Starfox had to punt me off the track for the win, friggin' S2000 drivers...)
- Leading the 3rd lap when the host quit

Let me know when the next race is! Someone setup something...

I accidentally fell asleep and missed out on the 8 EST @ Suzuka race. :)

I am going to head home in a little bit (20-30 mins). Just have to do a couple quickl things and I may try join you guys. I only ran x2 700 class races today with a Clio just for testing and had a rough time....will try find something else to use.

GTP_Viking here.

Sorry I sucked out there tonight. Thanks CudaDude and Achiles. Good racing. I only won when I started on pole. You guys have fun, I've got to get the kids to bed.

How do you know if you're the host?

The player matching screen will say "now creating race" if you're host, then you'll appear as the first name on the players pre-race list... otherwise it will say "now joining race" and you'll be somewhere else on the pre-race list.

The player matching screen will say "now creating race" if you're host, then you'll appear as the first name on the players pre-race list... otherwise it will say "now joining race" and you'll be somewhere else on the pre-race list.

aaah thanks!

GTP_Viking here.

Sorry I sucked out there tonight. Thanks CudaDude and Achiles. Good racing. I only won when I started on pole. You guys have fun, I've got to get the kids to bed.

Hey Cuda I just raced against you and Viking....good racing!!! :)

GTP_Viking here.

Nice to see you bud, I was in the red GT-R who got owned and I ended up just sitting there watching you guys race.

Everyone Fuji 700pp @ 10 pm est! See you there! 👍

wow that's the ??? time today I hit the brakes and nothing

Haha you went FLYING by me at full speed! That was the WORST lag i've ever seen in any videogame PERIOD! The host must have been on dial up or something... Try again? Change venue?

since we're all out of sync we probably need to regroup.

someone pick a track and time.

my last fuji race was ruined because some bonehead cant drive sidebyside down a straight

since we're all out of sync we probably need to regroup.

someone pick a track and time.

my last fuji race was ruined because some bonehead cant drive sidebyside down a straight

Don't let me pick the track because the only 2 I like are Suzuka and Daytona Road. I hate racing on fake tracks and I can't stand Fuji. Herman Tilke sucks at designing tracks IMO (he's the one who redesigned Fuji and made many of the modern tracks on the F1 calendar).

Sounds good. I finally won a race against GTP'ers. I won this last one aswell, but no-one from GTP was there as far as I could recognize. :)

I absolutely love Fuji! :D

Back