Online Meeting (NTSC)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,650 comments
turbo_94 in the tuned clio is such a jerk

no patience, trying to pass in every turn, even slight bends, and when he dive bombs me i get the ramming penalty

turbo_94 in the tuned clio is such a jerk

no patience, trying to pass in every turn, even slight bends, and when he dive bombs me i get the ramming penalty

Yup same thing to me. One of the signs of a good racer is knowing when to hold off. No point in taking yourself and someone else out in a turn that sucks for passing when you could tuck in behind and wait for the draft on a straight.

OK, turns out the DB9 isn't as manageable online as it is in time trial, LOL

I'll go back to the R8

FRIG! I had that little punk approacing the finish line then the host quit!!!!! :ouch:

Lets say 11:45 on daytona road course. i think everyones out of sync now..

Wait, that was planned? I was just out running Daytona because everyone else seems to suck at it...

I realized it when I noticed four names starting with GTP...

Wait, that was planned? I was just out running Daytona because everyone else seems to suck at it...

I realized it when I noticed four names starting with GTP...

Yes, we've managed to get as many as 6 GTP racers in a 12-16 car field in different races

Good racing with you at Daytona , hopefully you can make the Suzuka race as well here in a few minutes 11:55 est

I've already quit for the night. I only have one network jack in the room so I can only be on my PS3 or on my PC, not both. My F430 isn't set up for Suzuka very well anyway, I need to adapt it to the Japanese circuits. It works best at Daytona and High Speed Ring right now, also fairly close at London.

I'll be in that one too. i can do a race in under 10 mins easy! :)

You aren't, by chance, GTP_Vaxen, are you? If you are, I just raced a few Suzuka 700pp races with you and made myself look like a fool. I'm trying out a Ford GT, so I'm going to be doing terribly for a while.

You aren't, by chance, GTP_Vaxen, are you? If you are, I just raced a few Suzuka 700pp races with you and made myself look like a fool. I'm trying out a Ford GT, so I'm going to be doing terribly for a while.

Nope I'm GTP_slicecom.

I just won the race at Suzuka. going back in in 15 seconds!

I'm going to go race for a bit. Either Suzuka or Daytona. Should be around 12:15 am/EST

Slicecom, I've raced with you before; very good racing. bavma03 is my username.

Going in Suzuka now...

I've noticed that there are a couple of viewers who I've raced against... come on fast ones...

Going to race against GTP_Vaxen

I'm going to go race for a bit. Either Suzuka or Daytona. Should be around 12:15 am/EST

Slicecom, I've raced with you before; very good racing. bavma03 is my username.

Haha cool! you should put the GTP infront of your name so its easy to tell you're from here.

Yes he did, right in front of my eyes lol.. both you guys.

Hi I'm new to this forum by the way, having fun racing with you guys tonight.
Slicecom, sorry about my rodeo attack in the last chicane lol, in my defense I didn't go off the road, but it was a little optimistic :)

Back