Online Meeting (NTSC)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,650 comments
probably end up being the suzuka 700pp race that i'm on now. We have the EU/AU PAL game though.

Care for a race at 7:30pm GMT+10 (AEST) on Suzuka 700 PP? I haven't had a good race with a GTP person yet. I believe you about the contact, where you didn't feel it on your end, it's almost impossible to race centimetres apart because of those ones.
So what do PAL players say to the race?

Care for a race at 7:30pm GMT+10 (AEST) on Suzuka 700 PP? I haven't had a good race with a GTP person yet. I believe you about the contact, where you didn't feel it on your end, it's almost impossible to race centimetres apart because of those ones.
So what do PAL players say to the race?

Yep 730pm is great for me. see you then.

I'm racing someone called gtp_hyperuk at the moment not sure who that is though.

I've seen him around here before, happy racing :)

I'll be in an Evo X tuned. After Gladiators, and before My Name Is Earl, I look forward to racing you, 7:30pm it is, at 700 PP Suzuka.

Yep 730pm is great for me. see you then.

I'm racing someone called gtp_hyperuk at the moment not sure who that is though.

That would be me then, It was quite funny in that last race, where you were pulled over. Everytime i came around that corner i kept looking at your car and missing the apex. i was losing around a second there every time. lol
Good race we had before that 1 though. You want to get GTP_ in your username buddy. 👍

I've seen him around here before, happy racing :)

I'll be in an Evo X tuned. After Gladiators, and before My Name Is Earl, I look forward to racing you, 7:30pm it is, at 700 PP Suzuka.

I'm getting errors here, don't know if I'll make it on yet.

Edit: Sorry, I won't make it, stupid 🤬 technology. I assure you there has already been a lot of 🤬 coming out of my mouth.

i seem to be hosting races the last 10-15 minutes or so now. Not racing though as each time i've been shunted then get shunted again coming back on the track by someone when i'm not even on the racing line or anywhere near it. oh well i'll get a normal run soon.

I'll be on all the REAL road courses in expert (Suzuka, Fuji and Daytona Road) from now until probably tonight, so if anyone wants to try to get into the same race, let me know what track you want to do it in.

EDIT: I'm on the NA server... we really should have separate threads for each region...

Ok, that's fine. That's 7 hours ahead of my time, so how about we all press the button at 17:40 GMT @ Fuji 700PP

got it 👍

edit: maybe after the race should we meet here and schedule another time or push start again immediately?

slicecom, you and me had a good battle down there but my Lotus just couldn't match your power. I made a good looking pass when I took the inside on turn 1 on lap 3... that was my only highlight of the race. :D

slicecom, you and me had a good battle down there but my Lotus just couldn't match your power. I made a good looking pass when I took the inside on turn 1 on lap 3... that was my only highlight of the race. :D

Haha yeah it was a good duel indeed. I know how you feel, the race before I couldn't keep up to the GTR's power.

I used my GT-R this time and had a good turn out.

Earth you were close to passing me a few times, but then I saw you spin in my rearview mirror on the final lap. :cool:

dazzla what is your psn name?

edit: that was hectic 12 cars going into fuji's first turn from a standing start

Vanfab and rodriguez were racing like morons. They both had GTR's which are way faster than me on the straight but both opted to bump me off in the corners because they wern't skilled enough to get me any other way.

I'm going to have lunch then switch up the courses.

I noticed that my GT-R is quickest off the line; I made a good 5-6 positions off the line.

I started 11th and made it upto 3rd before this last race was disconnected. I may join you guys at Daytona.

I don't think we will have to use GMT anymore, I just noticed the clock in the upper right hand corner of the screen at the 'start button' page is near identical to GMT down to the second, so we can go to using eastern time as a standard instead of the GMT time which is far ahead of us north american folk

So just say this time or this time eastern and use the clock at the start button screen to time it, no need to watch computer

edit: im out of sync, the game gave me an error and reset the matching process and i saw noone...want to try and schedule again?

I don't think we will have to use GMT anymore, I just noticed the clock in the upper right hand corner of the screen at the 'start button' page is near identical to GMT down to the second, so we can go to using eastern time as a standard instead of the GMT time which is far ahead of us north american folk

So just say this time or this time eastern and use the clock at the start button screen to time it, no need to watch computer

edit: im out of sync, the game gave me an error and reset the matching process and i saw noone...want to try and schedule again?

I'm out of sync too... 2:50?

Back