Online Meeting (NTSC)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,650 comments
me and slicecom just completed a 1-2 for GTP at Suzuka. It's matching players for us right now so try to time it from the time of this post, an average race takes about 5:50

What the hell happened in that race? Everybody crashed?

No, the lag was so bad that to everyone they were in first place and everyone else crashed. I passed you on the side of the road like 5 times, then you would appear ahead of me again. It was just horrible, horrible lag.

What a group of idiots that was! All the GTP guys were at the back because we were the only ones not ramming everyone off the road.

That was a terrible, terrible race. Every single driver bumped you and to put the icing on the cake the host quit when everyone was exiting the final chicane on the final lap

That one was no better. I'd be going to sleep, but I feel like getting a little payback to some old friends from the past 2 races before I do.

The racers have REALLY started to degrade tonight. It's like all the amateurs finally realized they could get more money in the expert races and all moved into them.

I feel like I'm racing against a bunch of 10 - 12 y/o's... I probably am!

I tried jumping in for a few races and that didn' go so well. For one I need some serious work on tuning my F430. And would someone please take the 'punt me' sticker off the back of my car.

Nice race Earth. You and I seem to have developed a routine over our many, many races at Daytona road and Suzuka. I take the early lead, you work your way through traffic and every time by half way through the last lap you're right on my bumper! lol I know it sounds weird, but it's always a relief to see you there even though half the time you end up beating me, because I know it's going to be a nice clean fight to the finish. Oh, and thanks for the bump drafts at daytona! They helped me catch at least a couple guys. I'm off to bed, hope to have lots of good races in the future. l8

We really need private rooms. This is getting pretty rough out there, we need to pick courses/races that have low amount of people who want to join in. But that's going to get extremely difficult as more and more racers pour in.

I... *******..... Despise..... El_zissou!!!!

Fuji, anyone? Haven't done any standing start races yet.

We really need private rooms. This is getting pretty rough out there, we need to pick courses/races that have low amount of people who want to join in. But that's going to get extremely difficult as more and more racers pour in.

What we need is more than 16 GTPers trying to get in at the same time so we can fill the whole track with good racers!

Nice race Earth. You and I seem to have developed a routine over our many, many races at Daytona road and Suzuka. I take the early lead, you work your way through traffic and every time by half way through the last lap you're right on my bumper! lol I know it sounds weird, but it's always a relief to see you there even though half the time you end up beating me, because I know it's going to be a nice clean fight to the finish. Oh, and thanks for the bump drafts at daytona! They helped me catch at least a couple guys. I'm off to bed, hope to have lots of good races in the future. l8

Yes good racing, and I was glad to see you beat the shortcut guy who knocked me off the road in the second curve... :)

Sorry I just joined this forum so I don't think my messages are getting posted right now, but I'll probably add a GTP_ in front of my name..

++

It's nice I can race good clean racers at the top. The only reason I am able to catch you is because of the 'boost' system which allows me to run laps 2-3 seconds faster then normal when I'm behind and I have about 10 more pp than you

As for that last race, I wonder if that shortcut84 guy who finished 3rd right behind us is from GTP. He was very fast and very clean...

slicecom hit the nail right on the head earlier, the bad drivers who have been confined to the cage of amateur online races have broken out by somehow beating all the A races and are now invading the pro races because they pay out alot of money. I haven't really raced anything outside of the 3 real 700pp road courses, I wonder which races are the most empty though. 660pp, 600pp, I don't know we will have to look around

But private rooms are needed, badly. Even if a field of 12 drivers is composed of 6 or 7 GTp members those 5 drivers can easily ruin it for us GTPers. It's already happened today

Give us private rooms, let us invite those off the friends list, let us choose # of laps, boost on/off and add a single lap of qualifying before the race. And if it's not too much, pitstops as well. And why can't we save replays of online races? I've been in alot of great races...losing to the359 by half a car length tonight was one of them...

Give us private rooms, let us invite those off the friends list, let us choose # of laps, boost on/off and add a single lap of qualifying before the race. And if it's not too much, pitstops as well. And why can't we save replays of online races? I've been in alot of great races...losing to the359 by half a car length tonight was one of them...

I think your gearing robbed you on that one. It seemed you could catch up but you were hitting redline so you couldn't run faster than me.

Recieved some friends request this weekend. Earth/Moto and few others all GTP members thank you guys. Need to finish F-40 and final 700 PP race for S class then see you all online!(Man these 2 races are a %%^%$##@!)......:crazy:.......:).

How about

Fuji 700pp @ 3:30 pm EST

Remember to use the clock at the upper right hand of the start button screen. This clock is identical for everyone down to the second, but of course the time zone may be different, so you will have to use another clock to figure out the time zone, but use this one to figure the exact second when to push the start button.

I don't have any desire to race against anyone who isn't from GTP, there isn't really any use anymore, most of them are bad drivers, I don't need the money anymore, and there is no stat tracking so I can't pile up starts/wins etc

I will be using a normal Ford GT this time, I bought the car in 4 colors with yesterday's winnings. I need to sell that F430

Latest Posts

Back