Online Meeting (NTSC)

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,650 comments
SpyHunter and I just had an awesome race. He and I were running 1 and 2 respectively on the first lap when I spun myself out cutting 130R too close. SpyHunter waited for me on the long straight. As we get back into things we proceeded to weave in and out of traffic back to 1 and 2 again where we run right on top of each other for a lap or so. On the last lap, another car starts making a move for me and gets by me relatively cleanly. Some contact, but nothing to cry about. I stay close to his bumper and overtake him cleanly after Spoon Curve. He went in too hot and drifted wide and I went inside clean as a whistle. For some reason that didn't stop him from trying to PIT me. Going into 130R, he bumps me pretty good and retakes second, but I regained control and got lined up perfectly for Casio. Knucklehead goes in too fast and loses it as I slide right by again. Great racing with you, SpyHunter. That was truly one of the most fun races I've had yet.

Nice racing with all the GTPers out there tonight too. A few bangers, but overall a good time.

Yeah, that was a good time! That first race you kept bumping me down the straights on the first lap. I was like, "Why doesn't he go for the pass?!" LOL. You could of had it. I don't even make the one allocated move.

Yeah, I thought I saw you get roughed up in that race, and we had had some good racing until then, so I said screw it and waited for you. Then just led the charge back to the front. :D At the end I saw you two tangle coming into Casio, and once I was on the front straight I was like, "Come on, Digi!!!!" And you pulled it out. :D Good racing out there! 👍

Yeah, that was a good time! That first race you kept bumping me down the straights on the first lap. I was like, "Why doesn't he go for the pass?!" LOL. You could of had it. I don't even make the one allocated move.

Yeah, I thought I saw you get roughed up in that race, and we had had some good racing until then, so I said screw it and waited for you. Then just led the charge back to the front. :D At the end I saw you two tangle coming into Casio, and once I was on the front straight I was like, "Come on, Digi!!!!" And you pulled it out. :D Good racing out there! 👍

The first race, I was hoping to bump draft us far ahead enough of the rest of the field to avoid getting clipped like in the second race. :) I figured I'd gently try the bump draft and was willing to accept getting slammed back or brake-checked if you didn't like it. :scared: I don't like to block on the straights either. It just seems childish watching someone weave back and forth when they aren't carrying enough speed to begin with. I admit I laugh out loud every time I see someone take themselves out with that move and slide or spin across the track.

Moose, we gave it hell 2nite, tho with about 7 races i think it went, 2 you got punted, 2 i got punted, 2 the host quit, and one awsome race. Those are the races that make me keep comming back, and the kind that make me with for 10 lappers.
Nothing better than a GTP_ sweep at the top of the charts with double digit seconds to the next racer.

b

Moose, we gave it hell 2nite, tho with about 7 races i think it went, 2 you got punted, 2 i got punted, 2 the host quit, and one awsome race. Those are the races that make me keep comming back, and the kind that make me with for 10 lappers.
Nothing better than a GTP_ sweep at the top of the charts with double digit seconds to the next racer.

b

Yea that's all I race for now, I got all the cars & 2 million credits so it's all about the fun now.
Unfortunately I only get the fun about 1 out of 4 races if that!

At approximately 2 minutes before 1am (EST), I had 2 million credits and like a minute after 1am, my credit indicates 1,900,000 credits. Where did my 100g go?

Hey, Beginner Eiger Capucino tuned is a ball. Nobody there tonight but 4 GTP...me, Vaxen, CWR, Ham. Again and again, what fun. Haven't enjoyed online racing as much in quite a while.
Then tried expert 600 Fuji with the Ferrari 512BB. It's like driving on ice (S2 tires). Not fun.

Tonight, I didn't use my GTP PSN account. Instead I used my regular PSN account and the treatment I got from a particular GTP member was very unpleasant. He kept bumping me off the track. I pulled to one side and braked to let him pass and he still put me in the dirt. BrakeFade, time to check your brakes dood.

Tonight, I didn't use my GTP PSN account. Instead I used my regular PSN account and the treatment I got from a particular GTP member was very unpleasant. He kept bumping me off the track. I pulled to one side and braked to let him pass and he still put me in the dirt. BrakeFade, time to check your brakes dood.

I race with Brakefade and he is cool, maybe just like I started before and do not know much when is a good spot to pass sometimes.

Resting Area
pscity.jpg

Nice gaming with you that day. I race him few more times and he is cool. I guess
we just not remember other until bad things stuck is our head.

At approximately 2 minutes before 1am (EST), I had 2 million credits and like a minute after 1am, my credit indicates 1,900,000 credits. Where did my 100g go?

That may be you quit the game before you saved!?

PS-CITY, you are not a hack, but yet you go out of your way to screw other people up every race that I have been with you.

Aren't you even somewhat curious of how you would stack up against others in a clean race?

You can't honestly think you are winning fairly can you?

PS-CITY, you are not a hack, but yet you go out of your way to screw other people up every race that I have been with you.

Aren't you even somewhat curious of how you would stack up against others in a clean race?

You can't honestly think you are winning fairly can you?
Well, he's here now, which is hopefully a good thing.

He's been fast in all the races I've had with him, but has a tendency not to respect other cars on the track (as has oft been noted here).

Here's hoping he transitions from a "fast and dirty" racer to a "fast and clean" one! 👍

Well, he's here now, which is hopefully a good thing.

He's been fast in all the races I've had with him, but has a tendency not to respect other cars on the track (as has oft been noted here).

Here's hoping he transitions from a "fast and dirty" racer to a "fast and clean" one! 👍

time will tell and u will find out.
we all make mistake before, race next time and u will find out.

There was a lot of good racing at 600pp Suzuka earlier. Several GTP tags there too. Lots of clean racing!

I've found it's always a good idea to check the live chat to see if there's any coordination going on. Not many use it, but it's often an easy way to find a good race.

There was a lot of good racing at 600pp Suzuka earlier. Several GTP tags there too. Lots of clean racing!

I've found it's always a good idea to check the live chat to see if there's any coordination going on. Not many use it, but it's often an easy way to find a good race.

I have tried, but it doesn't work for me for some reason. :indiff:

Say guys, I'll hopefully be joining you Next week as my PS3 will finally be here next sunday:). I can't wait to go against you guys. Hopefully, I don't run into a Thuggles or something. That reminds me, i got to ask Sphinx what was the name of that crazy song because its still stuck in my head.

Bummer, I missed it. Where is the chat room? Sorry for the noobness.

Fun racing with you last night Heli. I think we had 5 or so good clean runs, lots of other GTP tags out as well.

Try http://chat.parachat.com/roam/login.html?room=GTP_Live_Event_Chat_Room&width=600&height=400&lang=en

Yep, that was very fun. Also raced with Vaxen and Slicecom, in separate events. All very good! Slicecom even talked me into turning off TCS and ASM in the FGT tuner. That was a hoot, but all the spins made me quite dizzy.

I'm now doing business as GTP_TwistyBits, hope that's OK.

PP700 daytona road course has been updated significantly. There's more grip on and off the racing line. Even the grass has more grip than it had before and the physics feel like GT4 with direct feeling so no more waiting for the braking to be done, you can give it gas and just go. Worth a look.

Back