Online Meeting (PAL)

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 5,903 comments
GTP_2Fast4Stig - Sorry for that incident at Dunlop. We were side by side, and hitting the top of the hill, the car slid a bit to the right, and as we were so close, it was enough for contact and to unbalance your car.
That's why I waited for you. :)👍

GTP_BurnOut, for the tap on the side through the first corner! Slowed and waited for you, thought you should have the money!

GTP_mindwise, on the 3rd lap I saw you into the sand when you were at my left, and I don't know if that's because I make you lost your control. I know that I didn't hit you because I didn't felt the bump on my dual shock 3, but I know that I was losing the control of my NSX on those turns on the 3rd lap a little bit so that could make you lost your control too because of bothering you. If so, my apologizes :guilty:

GTP_mindwise, on the 3rd lap I saw you into the sand when you were at my left, and I don't know if that's because I make you lost your control. I know that I didn't hit you because I didn't felt the bump on my dual shock 3, but I know that I was losing the control of my NSX on those turns on the 3rd lap a little bit so that could make you lost your control too because of bothering you. If so, my apologizes :guilty:

Lol, no man, :cheers:

I have to say, you seem to drive that nsx pretty fast already.

GTP_2Fast4Stig - Sorry for that incident at Dunlop. We were side by side, and hitting the top of the hill, the car slid a bit to the right, and as we were so close, it was enough for contact and to unbalance your car.
That's why I waited for you. :)👍
No problem Beerz, I know it was not intentional. I too have my share of mistakes. The last couple of days was a great racing experience with many GTP members online.

It's getting better and better online! :dopey: Love it. 👍

Aero, wanted to apologise for the xx:15 race, put you off in 1st corner exit... I downshifted 1 too many and slid into you.

Other than that, all good racing!

Aero, wanted to apologise for the xx:15 race, put you off in 1st corner exit... I downshifted 1 too many and slid into you.

Other than that, all good racing!
No problem dude. Didn't knew you were a GTPlanet user 👍

XX:00 my last one for today, it's getting adictive haha

I had an awful racing day today:( I apologise to anyone who suffered my late braking and bad cornering. See you all next time (after new update!)

xx.15 last race for me.
I've driven 400 miles today, and I'm knackered.
Thanks for the great racing guys 👍
I meet you always on the 3rd laps haha. I've knew tonight 3 drivers from here new for me.

It was a pleasure guys, see you next day with the new 2.40 firmware (my bluetooth headset is waiting !).

Timpaq
I'll bet you never saw an R8 as wide as that before!!!
I wasn't blocking deliberately - just clinging to my line obliviously :-)

all good! 👍 ...nice driving PrudentBear!!! ....and nice colour!! 👍 ..little tailhappy still sometimes? :)

GTP_BurnOut, for the tap on the side through the first corner! Slowed and waited for you, thought you should have the money!

No worries! Small T1 bump, and you waited 👍

I liked your style and tried to find you again (this time with an R8 to be even) but I couldn't.

See you next time I guess 👍

Timppaq, very good driving - way too good for me that time. Bit tired now - my eyes were streaming and I could hardly make out the cars! Thanks for the great racing all.

Guys, sorry if I ruined anyone's race right now. I was trying the WRX for the first time, didn't even had a proper setup.
That's why I pulled to the side before Dunlop, to let everyone pass before resuming my race.
Hope nobody got pissed at me during the Esses... :scared:

too fast.. let's make the xx:00 so everybody has time to see this and react. ? :)

Would be loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: goin.....xx:45 (nsx still)

Back