Online races you enjoyed

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 743 comments

Had a couple of great races tonight. Zabeu in the Ford GT (GTRP) is just to fast for me. GTP_Sjaak was continously in front of me until......

Was a lot of fun tonight!

Kind regards,
Galgospeed

I just had about 7 race's with some fellow GTP members. It has got to be some of the best race's I have had on this game. The track was Suzuka 700 pp. The GTP members were GTP_racer_Lp [BE] and GTPtex777 [NL]. I have got a movie of it that I will put on youtube so you can so it.

P.S would just like to say thank you to you 2.:)

I think GTP_Profi was in that race aswell, so there were 4 of us in total. I didn't have the Amuse completely under controle yet in those races, but still they were great fun 👍

Had a couple of great races tonight. Zabeu in the Ford GT (GTRP) is just to fast for me. GTP_Sjaak was continously in front of me until......

Was a lot of fun tonight!

Kind regards,
Galgospeed

Great video and some great driving,Galgospeed 👍 and 👍

Also a :cheers: to all GTP_ racers I have seen on the track.

On forehand fair play when I see those names.:)

i agree. like seeing GTP_topgearhead tonight was a good one too. actually, i had a good amount of racing tonight, i even raced two guys/girls with the JP markings after their names, which i thought was a bit weird. yesterday i saw a whole lot of gtp members as well. and they're fast. i got a lot of work to do if i'm to race with anymore of you guys.

I've been racing against noobs!.. and winning too!...and the only reason that I win is because they're always drifting or crashing or just blocking the hell out of each other until there's a pile up and I just fly on by.... which is pretty sweet. There have been only 3 occasions that I was door to door with someone without them actually trying to push me onto the grass... all the others were horrible. But I'll be up to the pro's areas and will have good ones there....

but so far so good. :)

Had a good racing session with a gamer called Turismo_Z(US) on Intermediate Daytona Road Track last night. Me in my G35 concept and them in the BMW 1. I think we had 5 races ( I lost the series 2-3) and most of the time it was just us two or A.N.Other involved. Good clean racing and not a bump in sight. It really was a pleasure. I think this person also races a Tuned Clio. Good fair racer 👍

i just finished a good race with jutin1(us). it was pretty intense throughout the whole thing. nice driving. it was some clean racing haha

I think GTP_Profi was in that race aswell, so there were 4 of us in total. I didn't have the Amuse completely under controle yet in those races, but still they were great fun 👍

Thats right...
It was nice beeing 4 GTPers in the race.

I dont know what position I finished, but in one race we came in in a row like 4th, 5th and 6th.

In some other races I was knocked out into the sand several times by others (no GTPers) and had to catch up..

Come to FUJI 700PP next time, I rarely see GTPers there - and I am very fast on this track....

Had some good racing last night on Suzuka. GTP_Strayed? in a yellow Viper. Didn't get to race him much, but he was there. SRT-4Mexico and I had some good racing. Nice and clean. Also, RACECLEANMORONS was in a few of mine. Loved the name! LOL. Drama_kyd, was that you in the red Amuse S2K? Good driving! Are you using a wheel? Very smooth. IIRC, you and I were side by side going into the spoon. Was fun. I noticed you got tangled up with that black Evo at the end of one of the races. I thought you had got through, but I ended up first with him behind me. He was pretty aggressive. Did he ram you? IRONRINGED, if you are on here, sorry for the bump that put you off. You got sideways in front of me, and there wasn't much I could do at that point.

I had some good racing with GTP_Strayed as well last night.

SICKBOY or whatever his name was, in the neon Amuse, getting on my nerves. I tried to pass him a couple times on straights. He spun me and someone else as well.

Chris

I had a real good race at London. It went very well until the last lap. We battled clean for several laps trading position often, then a few turns before the finish, I went into too hot and clipped his quarter panel and sent him wide and got by. So before the finish I pulled over to the left and slowed way down to let him by for the win, well....he hit me. It was still a good race.

Thats right...
It was nice beeing 4 GTPers in the race.

I dont know what position I finished, but in one race we came in in a row like 4th, 5th and 6th.

In some other races I was knocked out into the sand several times by others (no GTPers) and had to catch up..

Come to FUJI 700PP next time, I rarely see GTPers there - and I am very fast on this track....

What time and night would you like us there I cant wait.

What time and night would you like us there I cant wait.

I will be at home late this night say at about 11 PM UTC / 23.00 UTC
( thats 1 AM Local Germany / 01.00 Local Germany - as we have already MESZ / CEST ) and then do some races at FUJI 700 PP.

Im looking out for you, maybe you are there ?

:scared:ahh.. do some practice before - otherwise you will be dissapointed:crazy:

Had some good racing today at both Fugi and Suzuka. Ran across a few GTP'ers. Can't remember them all, but I recall Miatamaniac9, Drama_kyd, and slicecom or something.

gotta say the 2 i just had have been my favorite over all just me and one other guy just battleing it out on fuji in the F2007's a true test of skill.

I had an AWESOME race a while ago...it was pretty intense, even the finish was amazing...check out the time difference between me (1st! yay) and 2nd It was so sweet. The first lap had all these Noobs get in the way, but after the start of the 2nd lap..me and "DJMIKENIC" had a really good race.......

Although it was in the beginners area, and at the High Speed Ring too.

I love the online racing and don;t know what all that negativity is all about, well okay i do know but i'm happily in denial of that ;)

I consider myself a clean driver, ands i sure hope (and try to make sure) others agree to that. (though i too sometimes touch someone, never intensional though).
I can wait a whole race behind someone trying to get a clean pass, and if no opportunity comes, i'll finish after the other driver rather then risking us both flying off.

But i do think that the "rammers and punters" around do make everyone that has someone tailing them more nervous looking in their mirrors.
It seems everyone is anticiping a bump or a strange action (me included).
And even though i've sucesfully withstood some brake tests without touching the car in front of me, that didn't quite seem to put the driver in front enough at easy to avoid making a small error giving me opportunity to pass ;)

Ofcourse it is annoying to get pushed from behind when you are carefully riding the train through the first sector of suzuka. It's annoying to hold back yourself because overtaking that section is risky only to have an idiot that thinks his car is a shovel.
The positive side though is that other clean drivers will have the same idiot problem and if i just censor the rammers place at the finish (i judge them disqualified ;) the remainling list is of the clean drivers having fun ;)

And o yeah, do you guys also find it hard to keep steering while laughing because you tricked a potential rammer into completely missing you and flying off the track and quitting? i can't help myself, it's so funny, a sport in itself ;)

So if you see me playing not-clean, hammer me to the wall of shame for i'd deserve it.
I doubt you'll find me there though, you'll probalby find me just missing the podium, hehe.

i had several great races last night, fuji, suzuka and daytona road.
First time driving with folks that appreciate good racing.

Special mention to exorcet, can't remember the exact spelling. Great Race! He was driving a Viper, i was driving a tuned evo (not skilled enough to drive a rear wheel drive yet ), I could keep up on the curves, and if i was lucky i could ride his tail on straights.

He also let me take his spot on the finish. 👍

had a couple of good races on the new 750PP suzuka last night with some GTP guys, sorry cant recall the name.

i also have to apologize for taking out someone on the very first turn of the very first race. it was my first time in the 750 and i adjusted my power, but not my brake strength.

apologies to those i took out, although i did have a good laugh when it happened.

had a couple of good races on the new 750PP suzuka last night with some GTP guys, sorry cant recall the name.

i also have to apologize for taking out someone on the very first turn of the very first race. it was my first time in the 750 and i adjusted my power, but not my brake strength.

apologies to those i took out, although i did have a good laugh when it happened.

that's happened to me too.. and I felt really bad this one time because the guy I was racing was racing clean with me..and I was too, but I guess my brain took a major dump and I just missed the breaking zone and just plowed right into him and made both of us go off.... its crazy now that you race with other "Humans"..that you actually feel sorry for mistakes like that... at least I do...

i feed terrible too, but accidents do happen. i always make sure i let the guy i took out pass me...and there is no way to apologize with no chat.

Had some good racing today at both Fugi and Suzuka. Ran across a few GTP'ers. Can't remember them all, but I recall Miatamaniac9, Drama_kyd, and slicecom or something.

Yea I had a bunch of races with you yesterday. I had remembered your tag.

You finished first by a good margin in most of the races we where in. I had at least one mistake per race...:ouch:

I can't remember if it was yesterday, but ~SICKBOY in the neon green Amuse was irritating me. And then I had two dropped games. One of the hosts was DCCP, if I remember correctly. The other one was dropped about 10 seconds before the leader was going to win (me in second place). :grumpy:

Chris

great racing @ suzuka 500 PP Pro

There werent a lot of people arround but I had some of the most intense battles I ever had online. The cars aren't that fast but the competition is much heavier. You really have to slipstream and find a way to pase. People I met, DELTA-WRC and danielk80 were perfect gentlemans arround the track. Very very intense racing!!! Forgot to make a vid :dunce:

kind regards,
galgospeed

Yea I had a bunch of races with you yesterday. I had remembered your tag.

You finished first by a good margin in most of the races we where in. I had at least one mistake per race...:ouch:

I can't remember if it was yesterday, but ~SICKBOY in the neon green Amuse was irritating me. And then I had two dropped games. One of the hosts was DCCP, if I remember correctly. The other one was dropped about 10 seconds before the leader was going to win (me in second place). :grumpy:

Chris

Yeah, I sent you a buddy request late last night. :D

Had some great races earlier with a GTP'er on Pro 600pp Suzuka. Cannot for the life of me remember their name, but it was fun. They were in a black tuned Clio, and I was in a white NSX Type R. They made a bit of a mistake (which I saw out of my rear view), which caused them to fall back, so I slowed way down (i.e. drifting the esses) to let him catch up. Then I made a silly mistake on the high speed left, which caused me to fall back. He didn't slow down and wait, but I don't blame him. However, I caught up with him and out braked him into the esses for the win. Too bad I had to leave after that. Would have been nice to have another few races with them (Although, with less mistakes on my part :crazy:)

;)

GTP_Franz was good fun to race with. Had a blast with him around 500pp (or was it 600pp) around Suzuka. Pretty quick.

Kimchimonkey was also a lot of fun to race with. Not the toughest opponent, but he raced clean, and that's worth a lot.

Last but certainly not least was GTP_JncRp (or something like that, it's hard to remember exactly). We had a chuckle around Suzuka 500pp. Very clean racer, with good racing etiquette. He bumped me a bit on accident, which caused my tire to go off course. He slowed down to wait for me so we could continue our race. Good form. 👍

;)

raced a whole lot of gtp members tonight! it looked like a gtp members meet at the suzuka 750. it was great. the race was action filled as usual. at one point i even saw a whole lot of smoke coming from the grass just from people and members getting taken out. i started last and let everyone thru, and finished 6th in the second to the last race before i quit. i saw to name a few:

GTP_Earth - thanks for the push and playing with me if you know what i mean. just wanted to know how far the integra r would go in that event, which was obviously not a lot, if not any at all :D
GTP_Moose
Racecleanmorons (great name btw. too bad it doesnt work)
GTP_Vaxen - i owe you an apology for taking you out on the first turn, i went in too hot
GTP_Sphinx - I can totally vouch that he drives clean. in fact, i think i might have seen him get taken out at one point.

so far those were the names that i remember, i know there was more, but it's hard to remember if you keep ending up at the kitty litter. anywho, i'm done for the night. probably not gonna play again until i get my g25 order come in. i was supposed to have it yesterday, but i found a better deal. except i have to wait one week. the controller is just wayyyy too impossible for this game.

Back