Online races you enjoyed

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 743 comments
I've been gone most of the day. Shopping with the wife. Can't ignore her you know.

I may be on late. I'm going to be working on a car set up for Suzuka 600. Depends on how long that takes me.

But I will see you guys on line again since all of you are so fun to race with.

Starting order is set by PP, the lowest PP starts on pole. For people with identical PPs, it's random order.

I'm having good fun racing with Rsection8 on Suzuka 600PP. Fast, clean racer. I just wish I could give him a bit more competition.

Nah and if you were it was probably for the best. From 500pp to 750pp is quite a big step =p

Hi all

Met a couple of you guys today, GTP_Ridium (NL) in a Ford GT LM for instance. Great race, was right behind you for a while but my Viper SRT10 Tuned coudn't keep up with you. But perhaps next time....:)

GTP_BJM (NO)

Ridium I was racing you today too in the 500PP at Suzuka, some really good racing. I have a piece of paper at the ready when I race just in case I want to take names down, and I have your name and "great race" written twice today :D Apologies for one of the first times I raced you this afternoon, I remember nudging you wide at Spoon Curve when I had nowhere else to go.

Also had some fantastic races with GTP_Timppaq who was racing a maroon coloured Clio V6 in the PP500 at Suzuka.

Actually all said and done I had some of the best online races ever today, great driving standards. I took down another name, a German driver called RudiRacer-GTRP, with whom I spent the entire three laps at Suzuka swapping positions, and I don't think we touched once.

GTP_slicecom? I think thats was it. Nice race at Suzuka pp500 today. I was in the white integra. What a bonehead in the second race!

Ridium I was racing you today too in the 500PP at Suzuka, some really good racing. I have a piece of paper at the ready when I race just in case I want to take names down, and I have your name and "great race" written twice today :D Apologies for one of the first times I raced you this afternoon, I remember nudging you wide at Spoon Curve when I had nowhere else to go.

Also had some fantastic races with GTP_Timppaq who was racing a maroon coloured Clio V6 in the PP500 at Suzuka.

Actually all said and done I had some of the best online races ever today, great driving standards. I took down another name, a German driver called RudiRacer-GTRP, with whom I spent the entire three laps at Suzuka swapping positions, and I don't think we touched once.

It was great racing you too! You`re Fast! Actually yesterday was the first time I was in 500PP Suzuka(or any kind of 500PP), and really enjoyed it. It took some time to adjust from GT LM though... seemed like everything was in slow motion and my steering responses way too quick and early. :dopey:

The greatest thing in 500pp is that there are so many different cars that you can win in. Only had the time to try the Integra and Clio, and both seemed to be quite competitive. C4 seems to be fast also... maybe I´ll give it a try as well as Mini and Mazda. :)

Somehow I still hope that we could have the same grid in 750PP Suzuka as we did yesterday in 500... But those days will come eventually.👍

And there surely were many really fast drivers and mostly from here, I guess. Also GTRP_members.. And somehow I always get more competitive when they appear. (still trying to keep clean and fair.. ) Don`t want to lose for them.. even though we are on the same side here.

And special thanks goes also to GTP_Fyshokid, nice race we had just between us!! :)
And GTP_Ridium, we had nice team tactics a couple of times... Sorry for losing it in the last lap.. would have been even tastier victory.

Ok, now I try to work... Boss is lurking somewhere here..:nervous:

Try to make it later today also, hope I`ll see you guys again!

i have a good times racing with gtp_dbo129 @ suzuki.. my psn is endemictr (drives a 06 mine's skyline white) hahah. i know i am good ;)

The greatest thing in 500pp is that there are so many different cars that you can win in. Only had the time to try the Integra and Clio, and both seemed to be quite competitive. C4 seems to be fast also... maybe I´ll give it a try as well as Mini and Mazda. :)

Thats one thing I enjoy about 500PP too, there's a real mix of cars. There were a few very quick Mazdas yesterday. Did you see me in the orange Elise? Now that was a handful... and only 140bhp so I was struggling on the straights - I was making up loads of time in the corners and on braking instead!

Definitely hope to race you again 👍

Had a very enjoyable race at HSR, with a german forgot his name already, 3 laps of side by side racing! while the race before he was also im the same one as me and he was using every wall to bounce on, this race was totally clean. Also a GTP member was racing GTP_GSTAR74!

Thats one thing I enjoy about 500PP too, there's a real mix of cars. There were a few very quick Mazdas yesterday. Did you see me in the orange Elise? Now that was a handful... and only 140bhp so I was struggling on the straights - I was making up loads of time in the corners and on braking instead!

Definitely hope to race you again 👍

Yes, I saw you.. :) Have to try that one too.. as long as the races are as good as it was I will be there. Maybe tomorrow I will have more time to play.. (in the evening) See you there!

Ran with both GTP_MOOSE and GPT_PUTTY. I was tuning my Amuse S2000.

GTP_MOOSE - great run. when I could catch you, you were a really clean racer. I liked that when the 3 of us were racing you stopped at the finish line for us to round the bend. One of these days I will stay up in the top 2 with you. I think I was only able to pull that like 1 of the 8 races i did with you.

GTP_PUTTY
- very clean, took the kitty litter once to avoid bumping me. But i am sure you noticed me stopped on the track a few times. I have to say you really made me race hard. Hope to see you on Suzuka again.

👍👍👍👍

GTP_MOOSE - great run. when I could catch you, you were a really clean racer. I liked that when the 3 of us were racing you stopped at the finish line for us to round the bend. One of these days I will stay up in the top 2 with you. I think I was only able to pull that like 1 of the 8 races i did with you.

👍👍👍👍

I'm starting to get the hang of the Tuned Vette & was cutting some pretty good laps.
In GT4 Suzuka was one of my least favorite tracks, I have a whole new appreciation for it now!

I could tell by your positions on the map that you guys were having a great race & since it looked like you were far enough behind the race may end before you crossed the finish line & I wanted to give you guys a chance to race to the line.

GTP_PUTTY
- very clean, took the kitty litter once to avoid bumping me. But i am sure you noticed me stopped on the track a few times. I have to say you really made me race hard. Hope to see you on Suzuka again.

👍👍👍👍

Yes I did, I remember you waited for me after that so we could keep racing, great times.

I had a few wobbly pops with dinner last night, so I was not runnin g at 100%, but still had some great races.

GTP_Moose - thanks for waiting to let us finish. You were on fire last night, nice driving.

Looking forward to more tonight.

I'm starting to get the hang of the Tuned Vette & was cutting some pretty good laps.
In GT4 Suzuka was one of my least favorite tracks, I have a whole new appreciation for it now!

I could tell by your positions on the map that you guys were having a great race & since it looked like you were far enough behind the race may end before you crossed the finish line & I wanted to give you guys a chance to race to the line.

yeah I bumped him off and we just kept waiting for eachother the last lap.

your Vett rocked, I was happy to run the little i did with you.

favorite races today had to be with Div. At the beginning of the race (750 Suz) we dropped back to get into formation then blast thru the field for a 1 2 finish. I think we did this 3 times, and with large fields.

b

I have a few good races last night with some spanish and fin drivers.
Clean and close as well as giving each other a win after making an error each at the final chicane. There were a few idiots and dirty drivers but pretty good overall.

Has a couple of good races with slicecom & potatochip!
Slice has that GT LeMans hooked up, I wouldn't have gotten by you if you hadn't slipped!

Has a couple of good races with slicecom & potatochip!
Slice has that GT LeMans hooked up, I wouldn't have gotten by you if you hadn't slipped!

You were right on my bumper for 2 and a half laps. I guess I checked my rear view mirror one too many times. :ouch: Good races!

Yes I did, I remember you waited for me after that so we could keep racing, great times.

I had a few wobbly pops with dinner last night, so I was not runnin g at 100%, but still had some great races.

GTP_Moose - thanks for waiting to let us finish. You were on fire last night, nice driving.

Looking forward to more tonight.

You know it was some good racing. I was tuning the S2000 and had some races where I just couldn't get the oversteer down. Anyways I was stoked when I saw two GTP tags and it was some good racing. Hope to run some with you on Suzuka again. I have to say you two were the cleanest racers I have come across so far.

yeah I knew my S2000 was getting close. I think the second or third to last race I was up in 1st because someone bumped you after the S turns. Took the S turns too fast on the next lap and you jumped into my spot. Anyways nice running with the Vette, I think you were first every race.

Props out to "MrElise" don't know if he frequents here but if any of you meet up with him he is a good driver and a gentleman.............wow they really do exist!

Back