Online races you enjoyed

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 743 comments
GTP_Bonzo............ i forgot the rest after our last race, the next host didn't connect

good racing bro in your lotus. we took either 1-2-3 together fun stuff.

dude that BBallBri guy in the blue evo that you passed to win just emailed me asking. "Can I try out"

i guess he thinks GTP_ is a club you have to pay or tryout to be in hahahaha. that's awesome, we were truly displaying proper racing.

Me and GTP_JackStanley probably spent more time side by side then in single file racing the World Event

2 times we went through the final chicane side by side cleanly.

1 lap we even went through the first 3 corners side by side then of course there is the customary close bumper to bumper finish.

WE is Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, super great racing one moment, punt fever the next

GTP_Bonzo............ i forgot the rest after our last race, the next host didn't connect

good racing bro in your lotus. we took either 1-2-3 together fun stuff.

dude that BBallBri guy in the blue evo that you passed to win just emailed me asking. "Can I try out"

i guess he thinks GTP_ is a club you have to pay or tryout to be in hahahaha. that's awesome, we were truly displaying proper racing.

lol, if that evo is who I think he is he was entertaining. We were going 2 wide into spoon, there was some pushing leading up to that point, so we both braked real early to avoid contact, then we both realized we both braked early, and both accelerated again. He went wide and I dive bombed to the inside.

But yea, last night was fun, there was some great races and a fair amount of gtp guys running around.

GTP_Earth: This week had some brillient racing with you! Seem to be prefectly matched and always have good racing! Thanks for waiting aswell when i was given my pen. (Y)

That little session sounds so fun! Lol.
I've got to know people around here so I can see who goes on GT5P on race. I seen alot of people but i guess i'm guna have to make anotheer online account there

That little session sounds so fun! Lol.
I've got to know people around here so I can see who goes on GT5P on race. I seen alot of people but i guess i'm guna have to make anotheer online account there

Just remember, world event every 12 minutes starting at 00, then 12 24 36 48:tup:

I had the pleasure of racing against Timpaq today, who rocketed away in the F430/GTR events at Suzuka whilst I floundered around in almost last place after I lost the keys to my Ferrari in a gravel trap somewhere. :crazy: I was so far behind I had resigned myself to a lonely race, but on the last lap, on the start/finish straight, I spied Timpaq over by the pit wall and thought he'd retired, but no... he'd dropped back to entertain me and scurry me along on my lonesome run to the chequered flag! :dopey:

Although an incident at Spoon involving another guy rejoining the race spoiled my clean (and very defensive) lap, I must say that Timpaq made the entire race special for me, because he hung back just to watch my display of hopeless driving and kept me company for the last lap! :)

Your level of skill is way beyond me, Tim, I could never hope to keep up with you, let alone keep you behind me ;) and your generosity and consideration for others is truly heartfelt and I am deeply honoured to think that out of everyone in that race, you wondered where I was and dropped back to see me. You are more honorable than any knight in shining armour.

Thank you kindly,

-Sonny

Cheers, AERO! :cheers: ...thanks for the kind words. I had just came from the pub and needed to relax a bit... ;)

Cheers, AERO! :cheers: ...thanks for the kind words. I had just came from the pub and needed to relax a bit... ;)

Ah, that explains that last race. :sly: I dont know, down the pub while I've been working, Oh how the other half live. :) 👍

Had some very pleasurable races last night with OzOldTimer in his red GTR and tameturtle. I came across nd4holdenspd too and he proceeded to wipe the floor with me until he did a MisterWeary and lost it at Spoon on the last lap, throwing away a certain podium place!

Good racing with these fellas, they make the rammers tolerable!

I accidentally touched a guy from GB on turn 2 after he cut right across my nose going into turn one. I tried to brake as hard as I could but couldn't help punting him into the sand.

I pulled over to wait for him on the run up to the esses, but as soon as the fellow pulled out of the sandtraps, he charged right at me, hitting me full pelt up the tailpipes. I was at a dead stop on the side of the track and the only thing it did was send me rocketing away at 100km/h whilst he bounced off me so hard he went into reverse and ended up back where he started.

Oh well, you try and do the right thing....

👍

Good racing at Daytona Road WE today with GTP_nd4holdenspd, GTP_Ardius and GTP_SeniorL8R. Nice to be able to run so close and not have to worry about being bumped off. :cheers:

Sorry for getting stuck sideways on the high banking during the last lap of race four Ardius. I know you got stopped cold. :guilty:

Good racing at Daytona Road WE today with GTP_nd4holdenspd, GTP_Ardius and GTP_SeniorL8R. Nice to be able to run so close and not have to worry about being bumped off. :cheers:

Sorry for getting stuck sideways on the high banking during the last lap of race four Ardius. I know you got stopped cold. :guilty:

Its cool, I know I got in your way a bit too at times, so no worries.

Well I a good few races on PP600 Suzuka just now, not sure who from here was on but hopefully I didn't spoil anyone's fun? like I said I've not done that many hours online and not really been using expert physics either so I was just trying to maintain a smooth line and race clean in my STI Spec C.

Maybe I'm being too cautious but it seems a fine line judging braking say for some corners, too little vs too much but I was worried some players might think I'm break testing them or something:nervous:

Either way if you see me racing I'll do my best to uphold fair, fun raciing and appolgies in advance if you get taken out by an out of control Subaru spining like a top across the gravel traps:)

Had a few runs of Daytona Road today, and saw some of the GTP dudes.
Damn punters.
Can't count how many times I was sent off the track or nudged.

big thanks to gtp-mjh for tonight races besti've had online with gt5p. thanks also to gtp_sausages, and all the other gtp guys that were at suzuka pr 600. hope to see you all online again soon, regards Gary vr4_fan

Last night after the update i had only one enjoyable race... and i guess the reason was that 3 members of GTP were around.
Me and GTP_2fast4stig had a great battle over 2nd place.
Thank you for the one and last nights only good race for me

Inkkari (FI)

I had a good run with GTP-TurkeyBurger last night on 600pp Daytona oval . We pretty much clocked out and left everybody else sitting , it was too bad he brushed the wall on turn 4 final lap , because we were setting up for one hell of a shoot-out towards the checkered flag . your a good clean racer Turkey-Burger , wear your GTP proudly , looking forward to racing you again !!!

I remember racing ImagineByLennon last night on Daytona - can't remember who won but I remember it was a lot of fun!

I remember racing ImagineByLennon last night on Daytona - can't remember who won but I remember it was a lot of fun!
I seen you as well , good job. I think when you seen me I was horsing around in a white Mustang GT ,finished 2nd a few , 3rd a few and the one time I parked it on the back stretch infield. I was playing with settings , thought I saved them (but didn't) , instead I defaulted it. OMG, WAS THAT EVER HORRIBLE , 135 max speed does not get it done .That move I made goes into the guiness book of retarded racing setups, LOL , it was a little late in the evening , is that a valued excuse ? LMAO
:dunce:

online ID -->MySelf55..excellent racing. Actually drove like a pro! Respected my line and didn't even bump me once! i returned the favor and it was an awesome race into turn one of fuji F and he didn't punt me! i was amazed!! the rest of the race was perfect, i pulled away and like a dork crashed on the last lap for answering my phone while racing.

Great racing last night on the Daytona Speedway, I finally had some encounters with other GTP tags. The only one that I remember was TurkeyBurgers in an Alfa Romeo. But it seemed like everyone was racing clean last night with the exception of only one person I saw. Some people might not care for a giant oval track, but when everyone on the grid is racing right and with pp600 a wide selection of cars get to evenly compete with each other, it gets pretty interesting!

Great racing last night on the Daytona Speedway, I finally had some encounters with other GTP tags. The only one that I remember was TurkeyBurgers in an Alfa Romeo. But it seemed like everyone was racing clean last night with the exception of only one person I saw. Some people might not care for a giant oval track, but when everyone on the grid is racing right and with pp600 a wide selection of cars get to evenly compete with each other, it gets pretty interesting!

I believe that I was in with a few GTPers as well last night. Some of the best racing I've been in on the Oval!

Fuji 750 expert, started a little back on the grid. Green lights - 8 cars move to the side... I was like "what' the??" I had to watch. they were drifting. And man they were awesome! Wish i could drift like that. I glad I drove behind them and watched the show. Wish there were private rooms were people can drift togheter. Oh by the way - those guys were Team_Mixi.

Really enjoying Expert 600PP Daytona Oval. Very open race where a variety cars can win. Saw a Mini win it earlier lol. Complete difference to Suzuka Intermediate where it is constantly Tuned Clios winning.

Wish there were more open races which allows for more variety in cars winning.

I had a good run with GTP-TurkeyBurger last night on 600pp Daytona oval . We pretty much clocked out and left everybody else sitting , it was too bad he brushed the wall on turn 4 final lap , because we were setting up for one hell of a shoot-out towards the checkered flag . your a good clean racer Turkey-Burger , wear your GTP proudly , looking forward to racing you again !!!

Thanks man. You are so damn precise when you drive. I feel so sloppy! Pretty much the only way i can keep up is by stealing your draft lol. Dude I literally yelled in my apartment when i hit the wall. It was fun man I raced again with you last night.

Thanks man. You are so damn precise when you drive. I feel so sloppy! Pretty much the only way i can keep up is by stealing your draft lol. Dude I literally yelled in my apartment when i hit the wall. It was fun man I raced again with you last night.

Just out of curiosity, what are you guys running on the oval? I'm running a Z4 and getting low 52's and high 51's on average

Ranek

Ranek those are really good times. I average low 52's in pretty much every car I take out there. Mind you my tuning ability is probably enough to make babies cry.

I'm enjoying the HSR, almost no contact in the races I was in and had a 5 lap scrap with someone called gino-4eva,

It was a really good race and very tight with little room to try and pass without hitting him, so I decided at the start of lap 5 not to make any passing moves because it would of resulted in contact or me outbraking the corner.
I knew I could hold about a car length or two behind him for the rest of the race and decided to draft him down the straight to the start/finish line and was 99% certain off the win.My plan was going perfectly until the last corner and I just went off line and the rear stepped out taking me into the barrier got a penalty and finished 4th.

Even though I messed up it was a brilliant race to be in, and I would loved to have saved the replay.

Just out of curiosity, what are you guys running on the oval? I'm running a Z4 and getting low 52's and high 51's on average

Ranek

Amuse Opera 350Z - turns low 52's to high 51's @ 598pp
Honda NSX R - turns low to mid 51's @ 599pp

TurkeyBurger , I thought I heard you yell clear up hear in Ohio !!!! LMAO , good racing man !!!!

Last edited:
Back