Online races you enjoyed

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 743 comments
I had a great race on the Daytona 600PP, I raced a couple of GTP guys in my Focus ST, I managed to finish 3rd out of 12 racers and I was so proud of my little Focus that kept up with leaders the whole race.

Just remember, world event every 12 minutes starting at 00, then 12 24 36 48:tup:

Ah! So this is how to find the most of us racing at one time?

Although i really do have to polish my driving... I've only just now bought GT5P a week ago or so.

GTP_Darthdrift, had a great race with you today! You came under pressure from 3 different drivers and never once did you block, lose your cool or shove. I could tell that the Clio was a bit of a handful for you and how you kept it all together for 5 laps was incredible!

Well done, I hope to see you online again soon!

;)

A few days ago I had a very nice race on HSR expert.

A usual (I don't know why) I started at the back with a Vette, but there two other french blokes with Corvettes as well. Nothing unusual about this, but then we went pretty much ahead in this formation - It was just cool to overtake those Ferraris and GT-Rs together, with the same car. :embarrassed:)

optimal_909 (HU)

Yesterday I had a great race on the HSR professional with an Amuse, fighting for several laps with an italian, also in an Amuse. Very clean and fair racing, as it should be. Lost with a few hundreds of a second, but great fun!

GTP_shrink

Yesterday I had some great races at Suzuka PRO 750. Not crowded with punters and some heavy battles done.
Greetings to ClausBMW from IT ( among a few more, but I forgot the names )for a great battle there.

Bryan

Had a couple of great races yesterday on Suzuka with GTRP Muffin & RudiRaser

I managed to hold off Muffin in his blue Clio long enough to see him spin off into the spoon sandpit then the next thing I see is the ominous Black EvoX oF Rudi (for some reason I always get Ride of the Valkeyries in my head when I see him bearing down on me). Spent a lap trying to defend my line and then another 2 laps watching him pull a 2+ sec lead on me :nervous:

They had to use pliers to prise my fingers off the G25, a couple of Really intense races and clean to boot. Cheers guys 👍

Last edited:
I had a GREAT race last night at Suzuka 750PP with a guy named RedDevil13.... Very good clean fight for first and second... he managed to edge me out right at the end... :( but good race nonetheless...

HSR Last night with my elise 111, 3 good races in a row! o_O

3 wide into turn 1 and we ALL MADE IT THROUGH!

4th in 1 race (but good battle) second in another (drafted by amuse last straight)

Big ups to 'F1_Racer' [GB] for his corvette setup advice.

I had some unusual races last night on HSR.... my first race I had no control of the car when the game started and had to reset my controller for some reason. This put my in 4th place out of 4 and a first lap of 1:35+ I proceeded to throw down some great laps and pounded out a 1:02 ( I am sure due to RBE). Ended up second place at the finish line with a sub 7:59. Fun times. On the next race I went to the kitchen to get a drink and missed the start by a few seconds and dropped from 4th or 5th down to 14th out of 15. i had another good race (remind me of the S class races) passing almost everyone and getting a close 4th 0.054 behind 3rd and 4 seconds off first with 7:44. :)

Have to mention a race I just had with Timppaq,

Both of us in Elises, Timppaq in a 111R and me in a '96 model at Suzy 750... For the entire duration of the race we were nexk and neck with the lead changing hands 3 or 4 times per lap... it was a dance of death and I died on the last lap at 130R *cries*

Incredible stuff

Both of us in Elises, Timppaq in a 111R and me in a '96 model at Suzy 750... For the entire duration of the race we were nexk and neck with the lead changing hands 3 or 4 times per lap... it was a dance of death and I died on the last lap at 130R *cries*

Incredible stuff

Timppaq is outrageously fast in that Elise.

He scares me :nervous:

No kidding man, I really have to dig down deep to keep up. Must drive 100% for every sedcond of the race to be in with a chance.

I had too many great races at 600pp Daytona to number, right down to the line. Some of the best were..tedsleds,bama28,KEVINGENE,mybrindle,and the best for last cheeves1956. Thanks guys for racing clean, tough,back & forth. I was lucky to win more than a few of those somehow,I learned how to race at a very high level from those guys.,cant wait till it comes back.

^
DaddyVDUB !!!!!!!
Good to see you aboard. Guys , Girls , this is a good guy. Raced with him many times , he's good and clean , no worries from him !!!!!

Oh yeah left of my list , Imagine By Lennon. Thanks man good to see yo too,we had some really fun racing at Daytona. Thanks for the comment your great .

Incredible stuff

Enjoyed it greatly!! 👍 Too bad you have had those connection issues, and I have not been able to race as much I'd like.. :( Funny thing to see that the two elises are fast in slightly different places.. Great stuff! :)

Sorry, can't remember any names now but had some very good racing in the 111R only race on the HSR last night. Had quite a few races and didn't see any dirty driving. Won some and lost some and is probably the first time I've been last and not felt cheated.

last night on daytona oval, 4 width into last turn made it all trhough:), verry intense and well not really clean but no punting etc just some contact wich is no problem i think^^.

great race on fuji speedway f with ONLY ferrari's!

it was so much fun without the skylines drifting around and ramming everything in it's path from the tracks. props for NhZZZ who started last in the grid with me and managed to finish second behind me :P

@ GTRP_RudiRaser

It was really great fun racing with you just now! You're a/an (ultra) fast, clean and fair racer! 👍

I just can't keep up to your extraordinarily fast pace.. the best I can do for the 5-lap is just 10'00.XXX.. while you can crack 9'55.. I think we're from different divisions.. :lol:

Nice racing there! Hope to have more chances meeting up with you! :cheers:

@ GTRP_RudiRaser

It was really great fun racing with you just now! You're a/an (ultra) fast, clean and fair racer! 👍

I just can't keep up to your extraordinarily fast pace.. the best I can do for the 5-lap is just 10'00.XXX.. while you can crack 9'55.. I think we're from different divisions.. :lol:

Nice racing there! Hope to have more chances meeting up with you! :cheers:

Welcome to my world :D When I see that black evo creeping up behind me I know that my best defensive driving is only prolonging the inevitable. And then, yesterday, he was out in the GTlm spec. I nearly peed my seat :nervous:

yes good racing Andrew. 👍
and it was my GTLM. :dopey:
yes of course the time is good but it must be normally, but how everyone knows, all times something makes you slow.

start lap was 2:06,xxx?
and then all 1:57,xxx.
my best hotlap was a 1.56,xxx

i´m back on track now. :)

yes of course the time is good but it must be normally, but how everyone knows, all times something makes you slow.

You do this for living? :odd:

;) 👍

well, my best hotlap in Amuse S2000 in Free Run is high 1'57.. that's why I can't keep up with your pace in the GTLM.. :P
Normally I race with the Ford GT '06, and recently moved onto Honda NSX Type R '02 (which is great fun to drive! 👍 although it's rather low in PP.. ). :)

Last edited:
Welcome to my world :D When I see that black evo creeping up behind me I know that my best defensive driving is only prolonging the inevitable. And then, yesterday, he was out in the GTlm spec. I nearly peed my seat :nervous:

hey.. I'm looking for a chance racing with you again! ;)

Had a few good races tonight. :) One was with GTP_Fuzzy. We were racing in a group of S2000's on HSR and it was really close and clean all 7 laps. Very nice race. 👍

After a hard days work I just had to go to Suzuka for some relaxing.
Only did a few races, but they were TOP. Clean ( except for T1 maybe)
Some GTP tags and a GTRP tag ( mostly GTLM cars).
GTLM's leading but love trying to keep up, had a few 2'00.XXX laps so I'm getting there
Greating to a Dutch fellow in an EVO X, nice driving there. And thumbs ub for GTP_P3... with the GT06 fighting with the GTLM's , defenitely gonna practice with the GT06.
And my excuses for a GTP member wit an LM who hit me when I entered the road again.
Didn't saw you coming.

Bryan

Back