Online races you enjoyed

• Thread starter DustDriver
  • 743 comments
So I just had an 800 fuji race, with ONE other person. Turned out to be a pretty clean race, real close, on lap 3 he's maybe 2 car lengths in front of me headed to the final turn. We BOTH clip the grass on the inside of the final turn and get penalized. We both ghost and are coasting at 30mph next to each other looking at the finish line. My ghost ends a half second before his and the drag race is on! He's drafting me, pulling in closer, and when we cross the finish line I win by .02 seconds!

haha, I just love how 3 laps of tight racing get reduced to a drag race to the finish line.

just thought this one was amusing:

beginner race around daytona.. final stretch to the finish line, rounding the last corner im in 3rd place, 2 guys in red Ford GT's battling and ramming each other with about 3-4 seconds to go to the finish line. they end up bumping each other too hard, one guy goes in the grass, the other into the wall, i sail on through the middle to get 1st place (all this within 2 seconds, talk about adrenaline). ha! my funniest win so far

also had a couple great close races on the HSR 800pp in my Mine R34 GTR vs a guy in a Tuned Corvette

Where do I start I've had so many races I've enjoyed, with fellow GTP tag members and non GTP tag members, but the most recent one has to be on HSR pp800 amazing duel with Prudentbear and Sven1972BE full race all three of battling it out, but cant remember who won :lol:

The last couple of evenings i've had some good races on HSR. Sometimes you can be lucky and get in a loop with a crowd of very skilled drivers.

I was racing the same 5 or 6 guys in several races and by lap 2/ 3, we'd always seem to be in a group at the front. Special mention to BIGOUF72. On many races we'd both start at the back and make our way to the front.

He's a very skilled driver and i PM'd him to tell him thanks for the good racing. We'd be over taking each other on almost every corner and it was nice to know he wasn't going to take me out.

My heart was pounding it was that close. Really enjoyable racing:)

Just to say a big Thanks to the Boys that were at EXP HRS last night GTP_delfino / GTP_Energiya / GTP_Hun / GTP_Revenmaven for the races that we took part in its good to see some clean racing .

ps Sorry agen for eney bumps

:crazy::scared::ouch:MY 800 pp setup SUCKSBUT as usual enjoyed every second ontrack:sly:WithGTBOYZ

Last edited:
last night's tribute to Colin McRae wasn't just the best on-line race i've had on GT5P, it was probably the most enjoyable evening's racing so far.

Twelve blue scoobies drifting round suzuka had to be seen to be believed(hopefully someone filmed it)

if this is the type of thing we can look forward too with private lobby's, well then they cannot come soon enough:tup:

Last edited:
Had a good'un today on Suzuka.

There were more GTP_ registered names in the line-up than other people. This meant I knew my chances of being punted off were considerably less. So I could go into the first corner with confidence and enjoyed some good clean racing.

Of course, the result ended up with all GTP_s in the top 8...

I've had great Races yesterday on HSR 800PP. I haven't race many GTP_Members but i can remember one race with GTP_Shrink, he's a very clean driver ! We managed to remain under the 1s gap during 5 or 6 laps with no contact and we took 1st and 2nd places. That kind of tight races are the main reason why i can't play another racing game online !
sorry for my english...

Thanks to jeppy1?? if he is on here, a great series of races online this morning,

After being online with ps3 for a while, i have only been able to get online for gt5p now,

i hope to see some of you online soon and hope to have some close racing with you all,

My user is slashgnr08, usually driving a red F430, black GTR07,
thanks all

update
have passed final ferrari test, will see you guys at suzuka now muahaha, im my suby impreza haha

Last edited:
L8apex you made my night. Excellent control of your Lotus at suzuka 750 pro..I trusted ya in the breaking zones. Hope to see ya around

Fuji 800pp pro event, Though we dont get to all race together as often as I would like Thanks to the best racers at this event....Venus2008 always insane car control...mybrindle....ANFD....Bluesteed....ImaginebyLennon....Strong66....ZeroDuck....and I'm probablyforgetting someone.Yes there's a lotta punters out there but when we get through them lots of fun Thanks Guys.:)

L8apex you made my night. Excellent control of your Lotus at suzuka 750 pro..I trusted ya in the breaking zones. Hope to see ya around

Yea, that was some good racing. You and YODA were a blast to meet there. And that viper of yours is a PITA to try and get around, I had to take some risky moves in some corners to get it done. See ya at Suzuka. 👍

Yea, that was some good racing. You and YODA were a blast to meet there. And that viper of yours is a PITA to try and get around, I had to take some risky moves in some corners to get it done. See ya at Suzuka. 👍

I really enjoyed watching you drive that lotus through those esses as fast as you did. You are clearly a class act and hope to see ya on the track again.

Hello,
I come from SoGT forum. Yesterday I'm racing against some BUTTONJ driven, very much have fun.
Fairplay was the highest bid.

Fuji 800pp pro event, Though we dont get to all race together as often as I would like Thanks to the best racers at this event....Venus2008 always insane car control...mybrindle....ANFD....Bluesteed....ImaginebyLennon....Strong66....ZeroDuck....and I'm probablyforgetting someone.Yes there's a lotta punters out there but when we get through them lots of fun Thanks Guys.:)

Someday 'Dubs , we will get our room,and we can have a big old party with our friends list and not have to worry about " blacklist people " ruining it. :cheers:

Had a couple of good races with GTP_Dragonistic from the RVT garage last night on Fuji/800 PRO.... but I realised in one of the races that GTP drivers seem to be much faster than the general population.... Drag and I managed a GTP 1,2 but then I noticed we were OVER 10 sec. ahead of the rest... LOL goes to show you how fast the people in this Community really are..... I also remember a while back a 4 car race with GTP_Sensimilla.... He whipped my booty... but again a GTP 1,2 and the other drivers were from another forum... cant remember which one though.. started with a "W" something....

DSC02026.jpg

Last edited:
That shows how hard it is to have a race without someone hitting you,

a clean race should be under 8.10

really quick race will see sub 7.55

getting times like 8.33 wud have to have gone off the track or spun a number of times

getting times like 8.33 wud have to have gone off the track or spun a number of times

I dont know what happend to them... we were alone for 5 laps straight... and I made a couple of mistakes here and there... The other race I was talking about with GTP_Sensemila, he ran a 7.59... I only managed 8.10 that race... thats why I said he whipped my booty 👍 If they were skilled racers though, they wouldve been closer... I mean I get caught in traffic too and I can usually work my way through traffic and get back towards the front... but these guys were just not keeping up with the pace.... doesnt mean that they were getting hit or punted.... because thats not always to blame.

Last edited:
Had the best race ever today, with a guy called "showmeyourpuppiz". Twas on the Fuji 800pp, his Amuse vs. My Viper Tuned. I'm sure we traded places about 20 odd times, and we never touched, ever. Just shows that if you're clean, it's easy. He was a damn good racer, and I hope we can race again, I've never had an online race this good.

Wrong, RBE was the culprit, We were roughly 3 seconds ahead together by the end of lap 1 but if you look at the other racers times (most of which hadn't finished in at least 20 seconds) you'll realise how huge the rubber band was pulling against me and blitz in particular, as we were within 2 seconds of each other until Blitz made a slight error which gave me a comfortable cushion. I got ahead from the start and never looked back in that race, with no mistakes all race either.

Had a nice race with a group of punters. They all kept pushing me off the track, giving me countless penalties. Last lap, all of them are infront of me about to cross the finish line. I can see alot of swerving going on, about 5 of the punters have all started punting everywhere and had all spun out. I took the win and laughed away.

countless incidences of people going off the track in Suzuka, cutting back across the track hard as I'm going past, nice penalty for me, great stuff. Happened three times on one lap; ridiculous. Of course, when i get punted in the first sector, the rules of penalties doesn't apply to anyone else.

Back