Online Racing Community, how old are you?

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 144 comments

Select your age range

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a baby, these days, us twenty-somethings are still considered to be dumb teenagers that should get off of people's lawns.

Still a baby, these days, us twenty-somethings are still considered to be dumb teenagers that should get off of people's lawns.

Wow, no wonder they look at me weird when they see me married with a one year old...

Lol... "The Age Cup"... Looking at the names, I think the masters division would hold our own. :sly:

lmao, "masters."

Ah damn, that's too sweet, gotta give it to you.

But if you guys are the masters, teenagers are the young bucks, then what are we? Loan slaves?

16-18 would win, got Doodle and Spurgy.:sly:

There are some amazingly fast drivers in every group. I wouldn't bet on 16-18... In fact any group that doesn't have Aderrrm would fight for 2nd IMO if it was a live online race. If it were a TT good luck beating eclipsee. Use a formula car, good luck beating immortal.

An online race would be difficult to impossible given schedules and time zones. The results would be based more on who could show up at a given time, but a TT would not be hard to set up really. Just devise a simple point scheme based on finishing position or time relative to the fastest and pick a date range.

In fact it might be fun to merge these age groups with results from a WRS event and group results by age group. If you guys all run the official registry qualifier and get set up to participate we can make it happen.

Lol... "The Age Cup"... Looking at the names, I think the masters division would hold our own. :sly:

19-21 has me for rallying and touring cars, IMMORTAL_PILOT for F1, and Müle for NASCAR/Indy.

I used to race with doodlemonopoly and occasionally actually win (maybe, every 10th race?)

But, Jammy21 will still beat me, and he's not exactly young...

In short, I don't think age is really all that relevant. Experience goes a long way...

19-21 has me for rallying and touring cars, IMMORTAL_PILOT for F1, and Müle for NASCAR/Indy.

I used to race with doodlemonopoly and occasionally actually win (maybe, every 10th race?)

In short, I don't think age is really all that relevant. Experience goes a long way...
Did you just claim yourself to be a Touring Car and Rallying 'Alien'? Didn't you fail to qualify for TOCA before...?

Me and Akmuq can beat you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back