OPEN FOR ENTRIES - START DATE ON HOLD - GT500 SERIES ENDURANCE SERIES - Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

Could be why I'm getting no where with the tunes that are being shared :banghead: I've given up trying them and I'm very nearly giving up on the beta. Sport mode is just like quick match. full contact :mad: Storagetrunks will return :)

The thing is, I'd say most controller users also have the assists on too, which further masks what the car is really doing....some setups must feel like trampling in a Zorb ball with a wheel :D

The quick match was a bit of a joke to be honest; It's quite possible that those responsible of the live racing side of things don't know how evenly matched properly run weekly racing series really are. I don't know if there are any experienced drivers with authority giving feedback to PD to to perhaps get these things considered and implemented. Everyone has their preferred series to race in, and I could also bet there are a large number of drivers that would be glad to race in WRS, Storagetrunks, GTF etc that are kept out of the loop because there has been (so far) no outreach facility to reliably get more numbers.

All this stuff I think can be properly introduced without too much difficulty, except I think PD probably have their hands tied with stuff (we here) don't care about because racers are in a strict minority and gamers looking for miracles are in the majority and Sony have sales targets to meet....

Last edited:
need my adrenaline fix:P the beta, rockclimbing, mountain biking and even my missus aren't cutting it. roll on this autumn and hopefully another championship. hope everyone is well, have a good summer guys will catch up again soon.

This is funny as I was on the verge of awakening this thread also!

So I guess, who fancies a little practice lobby this Monday 26th, 7pm GMT? Nothing serious or complicated, a 30 min mixed weather race perhaps? With specs as they were already...

So I guess, who fancies a little practice lobby this Monday 26th, 7pm GMT? Nothing serious or complicated, a 30 min mixed weather race perhaps? With specs as they were already...
Why not! I might be in :cheers:

:lol: great minds think alike ( and fools seldom differ :) )

I'll not be in the country this Monday but I'll be up for some racing during July and August, maybe a short championship. Can steal my ps 3 back from the wee one's.

Well I'll be online on Monday anyway, it doesn't really matter who opens a/the room and I'm sure we can sort track settings by some vote process at the time. Provisionally we could get a race going at 1930 GMT. So if youre keen, be there by then :)

Hey guys, back home :):(:confused: :)

I'm still up for doing some racing over this summer using the storagetrunks framework.

Was thinking of maybe some races on Sundays and Mondays starting at 18.30 (BST, uk) over a 4/5 week period throughout the summer we could run 3, 30 mins races on 3 different tracks with 20 mins warm up and 10 mins qualy before the race's. Tracks would be picked at random out of a list of previous one's we've raced on and with maybe some new one's in the mix. If anyone has a track they really want to race.

Basic idea

Usual handicap and car setup with some minor chamges i.e. me dropping some bhp in the hsv.

Possibly 24 different tracks that will be listed, when a track has been used it will be taken out of the choices of tracks until all the other tracks have been raced or at least 12 other tracks have been raced.

Tracks being picked randomlly - basically names in a hat that would be picked at 18.00 on race evening then posted.

official room would open at 18.30, we all get 20 mins practice to set up etc, then do a 10 mins qualy, then race.

if we're getting crazy fast or slow people we'll try changing some handicap's

Anyone up for maybe 1 wet race over the 2 nights ?

There'll be no points or prizes just a bit of fun.

If you all are up for something like this let me know I'll try to put together all the info in a clear layout. will open a new thread if there's enough interest. 1 thing though becasue my work shifts can be unpredicable I'll need some one else to help run it if and when I'm working Sunday and Monday nights.

I'll check back mid week hoping maybe to start in two weeks, working this coming Sunday and Monday night. Although I'll try to get the info put together by then.

Hey guys, back home :):(:confused: :)

I'm still up for doing some racing over this summer using the storagetrunks framework.

Was thinking of maybe some races on Sundays and Mondays starting at 18.30 (BST, uk) over a 4/5 week period throughout the summer we could run 3, 30 mins races on 3 different tracks with 20 mins warm up and 10 mins qualy before the race's. Tracks would be picked at random out of a list of previous one's we've raced on and with maybe some new one's in the mix. If anyone has a track they really want to race.

Basic idea

Usual handicap and car setup with some minor chamges i.e. me dropping some bhp in the hsv.

Possibly 24 different tracks that will be listed, when a track has been used it will be taken out of the choices of tracks until all the other tracks have been raced or at least 12 other tracks have been raced.

Tracks being picked randomlly - basically names in a hat that would be picked at 18.00 on race evening then posted.

official room would open at 18.30, we all get 20 mins practice to set up etc, then do a 10 mins qualy, then race.

if we're getting crazy fast or slow people we'll try changing some handicap's

Anyone up for maybe 1 wet race over the 2 nights ?

There'll be no points or prizes just a bit of fun.

If you all are up for something like this let me know I'll try to put together all the info in a clear layout. will open a new thread if there's enough interest. 1 thing though becasue my work shifts can be unpredicable I'll need some one else to help run it if and when I'm working Sunday and Monday nights.

I'll check back mid week hoping maybe to start in two weeks, working this coming Sunday and Monday night. Although I'll try to get the info put together by then.
Sounds good, I'm in! ;)

Not much interest as yet, will just do a small thing next week I'll confirm the date in the next couple of days, hopefully next sun the 16th of July starting around 1700/1800. Thinking of one track, Nurburg, gp/f, dry and we could run short races depending on numbers. Will do a post with the detials when I know more about dates.

My PS3 is dead, and as GT Sport gets lots of changes (mechanical damage is on), i wont fix it.

Yesterday i was watching some of our races, what a pity we cant revive the series like it used to be...

STnurburg.jpg

Running a single night of racing, all welcome. One night of short race's Qualifying will be done just before the 1st race. Basically the Idea is to run short races like we would have done during practices.

Please check out what handicap and car number you where using last time and use them, Although if we're finding some guys have gotten faster or slower we'll make some adjustments on the night.

@kostasteam3 , @o0Maxx0o , @Kostas83 , @DrAug , @nissman , @Jfrod , @ERAZER , @DannyB013 , @Stephen Vann , @mirial , @DeltaJuliet , @Richie massie , @richroo , @andp132 , @TRL LIGHTNING , @jontikis , @fotis , @Ayhancan1998 , @luke norris , @Daniel199025

Sorry if I missed anyone, Couldn't tag everyone from the previous series some names wheren't appearing :confused: if you know someone who'll be interested Tag them.

Two guys who might be interested but aren't club memebers @turnupdaheat fellow Irish man who I've met and raced in GTsport if interested use DeltaJulietMike's specs can be found on page 1post 2 or use mine and drop pp by 2 via the bhp I'll be doing the same. We can workout any changes as the evening goes on and @MadMax just because i've had some nice races with the guy in gt6 and gtsport. Unsure about what spec's to use maybe Jfrod's on page 1 although I know you can be faster ;).

The room will be a public one just for fun, we'll just see what happens on the night.

Last edited:
Hi guys, really interested in joining this series especially if another championship is on the cards.

I'm not particularly fast, I generally used to get into the top 300-500 on the old seasonal time trials. But it's been a while now due to a motocross accident and I'm still getting used to the strange brake pedal feel on my new G29 ( much preferred my old DFGT! ).

Any chance I could take part in the practice session this Sunday? It gives a chance to show you guys that I'm a clean racer before entering future races, and also see how far off the pace I am :lol:

Hello @Philtaylor17 your more than welcome to join us on sunday. Unsure what spec you should use our specs man/ race director @nissman is on a break at the min. Try the HSV for the mean time, if on sunday you turn out to be to fast with the HSV we could move you to the GT-R. I'll stick up a tune for the HSV by fri. Check out the rules and regs on page 1, This is just a one off race night so we'll keep things casual, room settings and race etiquette will be the same though.

Chances of another championship before GTsport looks unlikely with a few of the guys on a break or testing the new beta but there may be more race nights in the future.

Send me a friend request on PSN to make it easy for you to find the race room on sunday - monkeywall - and if serious about joining the series when it restarts send one to - LOGICLINE - and - IRT_NISSMANR32 - (think thats niss's psn id) they are the race directors / creators of the series, they'll set you up with a invite to StorageTrunks. Both guys may not reply straight away don't worry about it sundays room will be public.

Thanks @monkeywall 👍 can't wait to be back on track - it's been far too long!

I don't think there will be much chance of me being too quick in the HSV :boggled:
But I can always hope :lol:

I'll send you a request when I'm online later, looking forward to sunday

@DeltaJuliet 👍 nice one. I'll leave sorting out the specs/group for those guys to you :sly:

@Philtaylor17 here's a tune for the HSV, It's the tune for the online Fuji GT500 TT that PD ran a few months back. It was with more bhp because of the TT's reg's should work fine using the StorageTrunks spec's with some lttile adjustment. Got into the top 100 with it might have been top 50 :).

Sus
RH - 70/58
springs min/min
Dam Com - 2/1
Dam Ext - 1/1
Ant Rb - 7/7
Cam - 0/0
Toe - -0.22/-0.26
BB - 7/8

Trans - using the tranny trick, final max then max,speed min then final to 4.300 (this will need changed for Nurburg unsure what to change it to but it's a good starting point)

1st - 3.294
2nd - 2.364
3rd - 1.880
4th - 1.520
5th - 1.275
6th - 1.085
final - 4.300

L/S/D 5/11/5

Df 400/430

here's the storage trunks spec's

HONDA HSV-010 GT Base Model '12
OIL CHANGE - NO STAGE TUNE - MID TURBO ONLY
MAX PP 600 PP - UNLESS HANDICAPPED
Max Power Limit 550Bhp - UNLESS HANDICAPPED
Weight 1100 Kg - UNLESS HANDICAPPED

I normally change the gear ratio, rear RH, toe, Df and l/s/d in that order before changing any thing else. hope this help's be warned I'm not great at tuning but learnt alot from the guys here a Storagetrunks

Have my ps3 back all looks to be ok with it will see ya's sunday at 1800 might get early after Silverstone.

Separate note : Andro banned :confused::confused::confused: @ERAZER :confused::confused::confused:

Great to see there is still fire in the series, cool of you to make the effort @monkeywall 👍

I'm actually no longer on a break as I finally set up all sim related gear for PS4 and am now trying out Asseto Corsa. The physics are something else but still AC needs a lot more to be as fun as GT can be especially in online mode. So as everyone I'm waiting GTSport so we can restart the series on the new generation console.

Just a suggestion on specs, might be a better option to make all specs same as it's just a one off event and not a season. You need a lot of info and testing to make specs correct and I don't it's worth the time for just one event, also I think you might enjoy racing more with similar cars with new members.

Edit: Forgot to mention I sold my PS3 and wheel so I cant join unfortunatly.

Last edited:
Separate note : Andro banned :confused::confused::confused: @ERAZER :confused::confused::confused:
Yes mate, but this time I sort of brought on by myself.

I've made a decicion that I do not want the andromeda account anymore, as its dead, I will only use ERAZER from now on.
But a problem arose, I cannot change name without buying premium, and as you know, the mods around here are an awfull buch of oversitters that I would'nt piss on even if they where on fire. So contributing with money that will benefit them in any way imaginable is out of the question. So I simply created a new account. Hence the old one got banned.

Its a shame, IF things would have been different, I would have happily payed that 14£ or whatever it is for premium. But it is what it is, this is my one and only account from now on, though I suspect I'll get banned for som bizzare reason when I least expect it.

Great to see there is still fire in the series, cool of you to make the effort @monkeywall 👍

Happy to do so when I can, Loved the WRS and have great respect for those guys who've help me out. The StorageTrunks series though is where I really found a passion for online racing. To quote andro 'I've improved a lot since the start' this, as I've said before, is because of everyone in storagetrunks. The tight racing, people who are always willing to help, the heart pounding moments, the laughs and more. Many thnaks to you and logic

Just a suggestion on specs, might be a better option to make all specs same as it's just a one off event and not a season

I'd be happy to do something like this. @DeltaJuliet fancy just GT-R's ? I'd love to see how it drives. Might be on earlier, once Silverstone is over I'll slowly get things together and hope on.

I cannot change name without buying premium

Did not know this, bit un-fair.

So contributing with money that will benefit them in any way imaginable is out of the question

Have had very little dealing with them so can't say much just that I've noticed some harsh responses to seemingly innocent things. I only went premium because I enjoyed the wrs and storagetrunks. Good to know for sure that it's you using the erazer profile.

Thanks for the tune @monkeywall I didn't have any experience with the HSV having not raced gt500 online mostly sticking to time trials when it comes to anything like that. Much appreciated.

I've added you on PSN aswell.

Still struggling to get back into the swing of things so I'll just apologise in advance if I get in the way of anyone's hotlaps tonight :ill:.

I managed a 1:52.4 yesterday no idea where that will stand.

Looking forward to it! :cool:

managed a 1:52.4 yesterday

Pretty cool 👍 aim for a high 51 :) I had a look at the guys times from last time Nurburg was run they managed best laps around the mid 50's to 51's :scared: don't worry they more than likely had low fuel and good tires and a week of practice.

I'm going to slowly get ready should have a room open in around 40 mins. Going to try the GT-R to see what I can managed might end up switching back to the HSV when mike shows up :lol:.

View attachment 659281

Running a single night of racing, all welcome. One night of short race's Qualifying will be done just before the 1st race. Basically the Idea is to run short races like we would have done during practices.

Please check out what handicap and car number you where using last time and use them, Although if we're finding some guys have gotten faster or slower we'll make some adjustments on the night.

@kostasteam3 , @o0Maxx0o , @Kostas83 , @DrAug , @nissman , @Jfrod , @ERAZER , @DannyB013 , @Stephen Vann , @mirial , @DeltaJuliet , @Richie massie , @richroo , @andp132 , @TRL LIGHTNING , @jontikis , @fotis , @Ayhancan1998 , @luke norris , @Daniel199025

Sorry if I missed anyone, Couldn't tag everyone from the previous series some names wheren't appearing :confused: if you know someone who'll be interested Tag them.

Two guys who might be interested but aren't club memebers @turnupdaheat fellow Irish man who I've met and raced in GTsport if interested use DeltaJulietMike's specs can be found on page 1post 2 or use mine and drop pp by 2 via the bhp I'll be doing the same. We can workout any changes as the evening goes on and @MadMax just because i've had some nice races with the guy in gt6 and gtsport. Unsure about what spec's to use maybe Jfrod's on page 1 although I know you can be faster ;).

The room will be a public one just for fun, we'll just see what happens on the night.
I was so busy the last few weeks I completely missed this one.
Any chance we run a few more casual nights like this?

@AndRace all you need to do is watch this thread :)

There isn't a formal schedule as such at the moment, but I'm sure in the future there will be some more racing. If you wish to try the cars see post 2, I imagine you would be in a GT-R at least 👍

Back