[OPEN + LIMITED SPACES] European GT2 Series 2 - Finale 23rd October at Ring VLN!PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 394 comments
  • 24,635 views
@Rick V Well done on the win! Showing everyone that the BMW has some pace to it still! :)

Thanks, didn't had much practice with the BMW, but found a good setup for the race. Mediums where cold in the first 2 sectors, and nicely green on the third. On Softs it went crazy fast but not suitable for the race. Was a bit scary on the first lap, end of camel straight were @pies1123 did a dive bomb from far out. Almost thought he would rear ended me, but luckily he didn't. Thanks for hosting the race again✌️
 
Thanks, didn't had much practice with the BMW, but found a good setup for the race. Mediums where cold in the first 2 sectors, and nicely green on the third. On Softs it went crazy fast but not suitable for the race. Was a bit scary on the first lap, end of camel straight were @pies1123 did a dive bomb from far out. Almost thought he would rear ended me, but luckily he didn't. Thanks for hosting the race again✌️

One man's divebomb is another man's brake test
 
Here are the points and results from this week. cubertom and Rick are close at the top with the midfield battle between robqt, wittedave and Pies1123 staying close as well. At the back between nick_h and I it's close as well. Thanks everyone for turning up and thanks for the thanks for running the series. Once this one has finished I'll be asking everyone for thoughts about series 3 regarding cars, tracks and whether we move over to GTSport or not. See you at the Red Bull Ring next week!
 

Attachments

Oh boy, and Brands Hatch next! It's gonna be spin city.
 
sorry guys i couldnt make it. just was too exhausted. fingers crossed for next weeks... pity because although i didnt have much practice i still felt ready for it...
 


My race. The first lap is interesting, then it becomes very lonely and boring.
 
Don't forget that it's Red Bull Ring on Monday. I do appreciate that it'll be the first day of the GTSport demo days and we're also racing after GTSport is released, but we only have 3 races left with some very close battles.

Just a little reminder :)
 
Don't forget that it's Red Bull Ring on Monday. I do appreciate that it'll be the first day of the GTSport demo days and we're also racing after GTSport is released, but we only have 3 races left with some very close battles.

Just a little reminder :)
I'll be there old pal GT Sport can wait I'm in the middle of a championship :)
 
I think I can only make it to one more race, as I have to go to Barcelona for work on the 16th, and will be on holiday the week after that... :guilty:

After this round I'm sure I'll still play AC, but will no doubt put a lot of time into GTS as my main racer.

Are all of you guys getting GTS too?
 
I'm supposed to prepare for a live demonstration at work this Monday, but I can assure you I will ensure I've downloaded GTS first ;)

Which you might think it's a simple task to turn on the PS4 and click a couple of buttons... It's a real pain however, when you don't actually have a "real" internet access!

Me and the PS4 will be going mobile :cool:!
 
Any fr some practice tonight?
 
What time you thinking m8

about now? I'll run a public lobby. feel free to join. if it gets too busy (you never know) i'll make a new private one
 
Might make a room later but watching Petit Le Mans at the moment.
 
about now? I'll run a public lobby. feel free to join. if it gets too busy (you never know) i'll make a new private one
Can only run few laps
 
same here. thx for being there!
 
I am in tonight. Red Bull Ring is a great track. Are any of you guys playing the GT Sport Demo?. I tried to participate in the Sport Mode races, but when the matching started up my demo freezing, black screen?. Is it also happening for you guys, sorry for off topic.
 
Room up. Search for European GT2 with zoomzoom as the password.
 
Back