[OPEN + LIMITED SPACES] European GT2 Series 2 - Finale 23rd October at Ring VLN!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 394 comments
@Rick V Well done on the win! Showing everyone that the BMW has some pace to it still! :)

Thanks, didn't had much practice with the BMW, but found a good setup for the race. Mediums where cold in the first 2 sectors, and nicely green on the third. On Softs it went crazy fast but not suitable for the race. Was a bit scary on the first lap, end of camel straight were @pies1123 did a dive bomb from far out. Almost thought he would rear ended me, but luckily he didn't. Thanks for hosting the race again✌️

Thanks, didn't had much practice with the BMW, but found a good setup for the race. Mediums where cold in the first 2 sectors, and nicely green on the third. On Softs it went crazy fast but not suitable for the race. Was a bit scary on the first lap, end of camel straight were @pies1123 did a dive bomb from far out. Almost thought he would rear ended me, but luckily he didn't. Thanks for hosting the race again✌️

One man's divebomb is another man's brake test

Here are the points and results from this week. cubertom and Rick are close at the top with the midfield battle between robqt, wittedave and Pies1123 staying close as well. At the back between nick_h and I it's close as well. Thanks everyone for turning up and thanks for the thanks for running the series. Once this one has finished I'll be asking everyone for thoughts about series 3 regarding cars, tracks and whether we move over to GTSport or not. See you at the Red Bull Ring next week!

Attachments

• European GT2 Series 2 Points & Results.xlsx
    18.2 KB · Views: 19
sorry guys i couldnt make it. just was too exhausted. fingers crossed for next weeks... pity because although i didnt have much practice i still felt ready for it...

I think I can only make it to one more race, as I have to go to Barcelona for work on the 16th, and will be on holiday the week after that... :guilty:

After this round I'm sure I'll still play AC, but will no doubt put a lot of time into GTS as my main racer.

Are all of you guys getting GTS too?

I'm supposed to prepare for a live demonstration at work this Monday, but I can assure you I will ensure I've downloaded GTS first ;)

Which you might think it's a simple task to turn on the PS4 and click a couple of buttons... It's a real pain however, when you don't actually have a "real" internet access!

Me and the PS4 will be going mobile :cool:!

I am in tonight. Red Bull Ring is a great track. Are any of you guys playing the GT Sport Demo?. I tried to participate in the Sport Mode races, but when the matching started up my demo freezing, black screen?. Is it also happening for you guys, sorry for off topic.

Back