[OPEN + LIMITED SPACES] European GT2 Series 2 - Finale 23rd October at Ring VLN!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 394 comments
I have to manage my tyres in the vette it's not really the car for me but it's more predictable on n over limit I have to use softs all the time
ROBQT, try these tyre pressures.
For Medium: 20 20 19 19. For soft, just one click down all around. The same goes for super softs.
Soft: 19 19 18 18.
Super Softs: 18 18 17 17. I hope it'll help you. Atleast it is working for my setup, but then you have a reference to build from:)

ROBQT, try these tyre pressures.
For Medium: 20 20 19 19. For soft, just one click down all around. The same goes for super softs.
Soft: 19 19 18 18.
Super Softs: 18 18 17 17. I hope it'll help you. Atleast it is working for my setup, but then you have a reference to build from:)
Thanks I can't get Mediums to work for me though not round spa anyway cheers

I'm probably going to miss the race next week.
So if its ok with everyone else, would it possible to switch brands hatch and red bull ring to save me from buying the dlc?
I wanted to ask before people started practicing

I'm probably going to miss the race next week.
So if its ok with everyone else, would it possible to switch brands hatch and red bull ring to save me from buying the dlc?
I wanted to ask before people started practicing

I have no problem with this. Everyone else ok?

30 minutes to room open.

Well I had hoped not to be overtaken by a recovering Alien ;) however happy with holding off from the pressure by @gt6champnk69, unlucky dude I had a few moments where I thought I run out of luck, but it hung in there till the end.
My first gear was way too long. I was losing so much in the final chicane and the first corner which made it really hard to get past you

Totally confused as to what was going on with grip levels on my first lap today, car was undrivable, it was like driving on ice. I was extra careful and I still spun wiht no prior warning. After another spin on hot tyres I just parked it the pits as I lost patiance.

I will also skip RB Ring if it's next week, might be back for Brands if I won't be switching to GTSport before.

My first gear was way too long. I was losing so much in the final chicane and the first corner which made it really hard to get past you

You made a good move coming round the outside where you did (can't think of corner name!) clearly had more confidence that my car was giving me.

I had hope to get you back on the kemmel straight, but clipped the damn wall before eau rouge! Doh :banghead:

Well raced

Good race guys, and big congratulations to Rick:tup:, great drive, you where flying out there he, he. Cuper Tom, you are a tough driver, I almost lost it there lol, great race with you:tup:. And Nemesis Reaper, as always a big pleasure racing with you, both behind you or in front of you. And did I finally see a fast Andrew out there, you have improved since last time. Thanks for this race Andrew, and for organizing as always. Great to race with all you guys, Bamm. Now I need some P....Juice:dopey::cheers:👍👍. See you all next time...

Totally confused as to what was going on with grip levels on my first lap today, car was undrivable, it was like driving on ice. I was extra careful and I still spun wiht no prior warning. After another spin on hot tyres I just parked it the pits as I lost patiance.

I will also skip RB Ring if it's next week, might be back for Brands if I won't be switching to GTSport before.

Red Bull Ring has been changed to next week to accommodate you. I'll be getting GT Sport as well but will seeing this series out. Sorry to hear that you had the issues with grip levels.

Good race guys, and big congratulations to Rick:tup:, great drive, you where flying out there he, he. Cuper Tom, you are a tough driver, I almost lost it there lol, great race with you:tup:. And Nemesis Reaper, as always a big pleasure racing with you, both behind you or in front of you. And did I finally see a fast Andrew out there, you have improved since last time. Thanks for this race Andrew, and for organizing as always. Great to race with all you guys, Bamm. Now I need some P....Juice:dopey::cheers:👍👍. See you all next time...

Thank you!!!!✌️

Back