Opinions - Best sounding cars in GT7

I’ve been pretty fond of the McLaren Ultimate VGT since GT Sport, so no surprise I love it and the P1 GTR (same sound).

250 GTO sounds fantastic too.

Went the other way with the 997, full engine tweaks, cams, polished ports etc and just the normal exhaust. So free revving, perfect Porsche sound. Recommend it!

Had to buy a 997 last night and try this after reading it.
You recommended well Sir! 😉
Damn that sounds nice! And she revs over 9k.

Last edited:
The older Ford GT with the the first 2 engine upgrades, racing exhaust, racing manifold. I also have racing air filter, computer upgrades, and high rpm supercharger. Amazing sound in cockpit view, even on my cheap sound bar. Gives me chills at high rpm.

Any of the quad-rotor Mazdas. 787B, LM55s, RX-Visions. The sound from inside the cockpit especially. GT Sport was an improvement over previous titles and GT7 is no different.

Scared the people in my house one day when I was playing GT Sport. Took the 787B to Monza for the Group 1 Cup race (the one without the first chicane; it was a decent race for grinding) and was on the chase cam. The volume on the TV was up high enough for my folks to hear it and wonder what the hell was up.

Last edited:
I like the growl of the new Ford 32. Toyota FT-1 (the standard car and the gr 3), Lexus VGT, the new Suzuki with the motorbike engines - so many good choices, a sound for any mood.

Last edited:
Honda Beat everyday and all day, ok it’s only my opinion but i can’t get enough of it especially when i do eight car custom races around Monza with just my Honda Beats.

The sound of the BMW M3 2003 with the Z4 GT3 V8 engine swap in interior view is just 🥵 the Carrera GT also sounds awesome. I’ve seen people say it sounds nothing like the real thing but it does to me.

I think the 69 camaro sounds wicked when you start it up in the garage. Anything with a buzz or him too it on track I’m not a fan of it.
I like the A220 on track, I have that fully tuned.

Leaving out the obvious 787B.

- The Classic Zs just scream. Awesome sounds from those machines.
Edit: The new Z as well. :)

- Gr.4 Supra is still a love of mine. Has this sort of trumpet sound.

- CLK-LM sounds righteous

- EK9 TC with the racing silencer

- My Keiichi Tsuchiya RX-7 FC race car replica sounds crazy

There are a whole bunch.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back