[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Made it.

Edit: Connection problems again. Fixed host is bad thing.

Last edited:
AM race is done.

Well. What do I have to say?
That was by far the best battling I have ever competed in. @PJTierney, You are my true rival that I have been looking for for quite some time.
Spa was 2 hours of strategy and battling.
Qualifying: 3rd
Race:4th

This was my second best ever qualifying position (I had pole in a wet motegi in Season 1) and I had planned to make the most out of it. I spent a large amount of time battling the two Ford drivers; PJ and @Dan181295. My strategy was a 2 stopper. I went RH, RH, RM, and grabbed 50 and 60 L of fuel per stop. My minor mistakes I kept making at the same two corners throughout the race costed me 3rd place.

Congrats to @JakeKing39 for a stellar performance and to @Ramalhinho91 for 2nd place.

The GTEC AM champion will be crowned soon. Stay tuned.

OH MY GOD...... Cant belive i just froze in 1st with 2 laps to go........

Well i feel like crap now...had a lot of fun racing evolution, good stuff.

As i told you, to me you won this race, anything could have happened last lap though but to win because of a DC i take no pleasure from, gr!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Absolutely ruined my race lap 1 into the final chicane, not happy at all. @Mikey24 mate I'm so sorry if I had hit you, I had no chance of pulling it up in the grass in time. Not sure if I did or not, looking at replay you dc after and showed no damag but could've had it, just didn't show cause you were lagging out.

Won't be much help to my points, 8th for the finale, luckily Monza is still to come for AM so some points still left in it.

Congratulations to @JakeKing39 again, happy birthday mate, a great drive yet again. And some good battles from 3rd down by the way the ladder was shuffling as I was watching through the race.

Its okay @Pubs16, I was quite shocked just seeing a black, blue and white Nissan clip the front of my car! Yeah I attained heavy front suspension damage.

Well, that's the season over. I just want to thank all of you guys again for supporting the broadcast crew for our first season. It's been an absolutely thrilling ride, and I can't wait until Season 4! Hopefully @OriginalCheezIt will be back by then. We'll have to see, eh? (This post brought to you by the Canadian Tourism Board. :P)

Also, I want to thank @brntguy again for the world-class job he did streaming and recording the races. He's been absolutely super to work with throughout the season and we'll definitely miss him next season. Thanks Brnt!

Thank you for your dedication commentators and brnt, your performance has been really good, i'm impressed how you can talk almost nonstop for 2 hours:bowdown:

I also noticed the Constructors world championship was decided because of coddemons unlucky pit stops, only 8 points difference going into this round :P

Real sportscar drama! What a season! I'm not a participant (nor I have any intentions to participate anytime in the near future), but surely it was dramatic and unexpected! I've been following you guys since GTPlanet put you guys in the front page! I can't wait for more great seasons of ORA racing pretty soon, with the Nismo GT Cup coming up next and the fourth season of the GT3 World Championship probably later this summer!

A bit late, but congratulations on @RacingLine (TRL_EVOLUTION) for the championship - and @TNR_5zigen for the second place after a dramatic final few minutes of the season!

We're going to also miss @brntguy as well. We wish him best of luck into the future!

Anyways, where can I find the final standings...?

Last edited:
Back. Sorry for my little absence. These past 2 weeks were work/sleep/work only. One more week like that and i'll be a little bit more free ;) Hope you guys had a good season 👍
It's been awesome. :D

Thank you for your dedication commentators and brnt, your performance has been really good, i'm impressed how you can talk almost nonstop for 2 hours:bowdown:

I also noticed the Constructors world championship was decided because of coddemons unlucky pit stops, only 8 points difference going into this round :P
My secret is I can't. Once I'm done I have to eat the absolute **** out of a cough drop to avoid having step throat for the next 20 years. Towards the end there my voice was hurtin'. :)

Great PRO race, very clean, very similar paces. I was surprised that nobody did a mistake after 2h of driving - that just shows what a bunch of quality drivers we have in the championship.

Quali: 5th
Thanks to @TNR_5zigen I finally found a set-up that is more balanced and predictable plus the car did better lap times.

Enduro: Awesome start where my V10 screamed past 2-3 cars at the straight after Eau ROuge, 3rd. Then I gradually dropped down the field but was not worried as I had a good strategy. However, I had done the math for 55 laps and the race had 52. This meant I came into pits 3 laps late which ruined my otherwise good pace and consistency. Still a lucky 6th after CodDemons and Pfeffers unfortunate problems.

Another great season where I developed my pace and tuning skills. Don't know when is Season 4 coming, want to join but we will see if there will be time after +1 family member :).

Thanks a lot guys, great racing!
:gtpflag:

Back