[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Happy 2015 all!
Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm a late sign up and fairly new to GTP, some of you might know me already as I joined late into the GT3 cup and ever since then I have become addicted to GTP and organised online GT6 racing. I'm Pubs, a 24 yr old Aussie and anything to do with cars and motorsport is my absolute passion :).
I co-run a Nissan peer club and frequent Sprint Days and time attacks in an S13 Silvia and religiously follow V8Supercars!
Also I had been kindly offered to represent ORA in the GTP Endurance Series as one of their LMP2 drivers, which I'm very excited about and I hope I can represent ORA in every ascpect that they are trying to achieve :).
I've been practising my grading as much I as can between work around this busy Xmas period but I'm feeling confident and hopeful to squeeze into the series with a great group of people :). Shouldddd be just about ready by the end of the week ;).

Last edited:
Do you guys remember the free question "Any Other Comments?" in the Sign up form? I wanted to make the responses public so you can see what everyone else answered. I removed some names to keep it anonymous though. But...can you guess who told what in this? (please Stewards, keep quiet).

On my side, I use this little response as my very first impression about someone if he's new here and if he answered this question. Was funny to see 3 "N/A" lol, are you guys robots? It's usually an automatic thing to fill some blank cells on sheets, boards, etc. I never expected to read this from a human...

I think two of the questions are from me?

Just to let you guys know...
Capture.PNG

This is behind the scenes...
962 posts lol

Also, if any of you want to have some informations in live, I'm available from now until all night long, maybe, on Skype. @ emylitchi

Hi there.

Just wondering, are signups still open? I don't see a signup deadline, only a grading one.

I may be able to take part in this series :)

@PJTierney, what is the best time for you to be graded? I am free to grade you later this afternoon around 3:00 PM EST maybe 4:00. If not, any day before the 7th will work. :)

Welcome to the GTWC! :cheers:

Thanks for the responses :)

I have to look at my calendar and see if I can make all the races first, so don't put me down as signed-in just yet.

Also want to spend an evening trying out the cars first to see if I'll enjoy them.

@Charlie A I'll let you know about grading availability tomorrow. For reference I'm based in the UK and am usually online from around 7-10pm UTC.

Latest Posts

Back