[ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC championOpen 

ORA WEC Round 2: 6 hour simulation of Spa Francorchamps (1.5)

Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship. We will not use the ORA WEC club.

To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make
f1-spa-francorchamps-preview-mgp.jpg

All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.

Unconfirmed

CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
lxmmy | mikeylam
Charlie A | Warlie12
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
twodogsgolden | twodogsgolden
RodeRuner1967 | T-n-T-2000
Danny99 | CECHMATE
spiraldave | spiraldave
j1Nk | j1nk

Confirmed - LMP
PJTierney
SSJGZWarrior
FutureF1
coopsrokssoks
Brutaka

Confirmed - GT

SK8RBOI
Pubs16
Dan181295

Cannot Attend
Charlie A
T-n-T-2000​

Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship. We will not use the ORA WEC club.

To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make

All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.

Unconfirmed

GTP Ziggy | zplay24
lxmmy | mikeylam
Charlie A | Warlie12
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
Danny99 | CECHMATE
spiraldave | spiraldave

Confirmed - LMP
PJTierney
SSJGZWarrior
FutureF1
coopsrokssoks
Brutaka

Confirmed - GT

SK8RBOI
Pubs16
Dan181295
j1Nk

Cannot Attend
Charlie A
T-n-T-2000​

Unconfirmed

GTP Ziggy | zplay24
lxmmy | mikeylam
Charlie A | Warlie12
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed - LMP
PJTierney
SSJGZWarrior
FutureF1
coopsrokssoks
Brutaka

Confirmed - GT

SK8RBOI
Pubs16
Dan181295
j1Nk

Cannot Attend
Charlie A
T-n-T-2000
spiraldave​

Unconfirmed

GTP Ziggy | zplay24
lxmmy | mikeylam
Charlie A | Warlie12
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed - LMP
SSJGZWarrior
FutureF1
coopsrokssoks
Brutaka

Confirmed - GT

SK8RBOI
Pubs16
Dan181295
j1Nk

Cannot Attend
Charlie A
T-n-T-2000
spiraldave
PJTierney​

Unconfirmed

GTP Ziggy | zplay24
lxmmy | mikeylam
Charlie A | Warlie12
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed - LMP
SSJGZWarrior
FutureF1
coopsrokssoks
Brutaka

Confirmed - GT

SK8RBOI
Pubs16
Dan181295
j1Nk

Cannot Attend
Charlie A
T-n-T-2000
spiraldave
PJTierney
CodDemon101​

Unconfirmed

GTP Ziggy | zplay24
Charlie A | Warlie12
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed - LMP
SSJGZWarrior
FutureF1
coopsrokssoks
Brutaka

Confirmed - GT

SK8RBOI
Pubs16
Dan181295
j1Nk

Cannot Attend
Charlie A
T-n-T-2000
spiraldave
PJTierney
mikeylam​

So looking forward to this! Been a couple weeks since I've had a proper race and finally I'm able to join everyone for WEC :).
Couple more late comers will be great for each class! ;).

Unconfirmed

| zplay24
Charlie A | Warlie12
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed - LMP
SSJGZWarrior
FutureF1
coopsrokssoks
Brutaka
GTP Ziggy
Confirmed - GT
SK8RBOI
Pubs16
Dan181295
j1Nk

Cannot Attend
Charlie A
T-n-T-2000
spiraldave
PJTierney
mikeylam​

Wow.... That was a race to forget.....
SBaS.jpg

Stealth Bomber at Spa

I didn't really get much practice in as I had a lot of other things so I knew i'd be a little off the pace to begin with. I had also moved to the carbon R18 which I should be using for the rest of the season.

Qualifying was tough. The Audi is probably the slowest car around one lap so I knew pole was out of the question. I put on RMs immediately and went out but I ended up 2 tenths off pole in 3rd.

I was extremely nervous at the race start. I knew I had to get a good start and get by the guys on the front row but my nerves completely got ahold of me and I ran into the back of @James Cooper giving myself complete front end damage. I limped my way back to the pits and I was then 4th and 30 seconds behind the leaders. I switched to RMs to close the gap which I was able to take down to 20 seconds before the first pit cycle. I jumped everyone in the pits but a mistake lost me the lead to @Brutaka. I fought back and pulled off an overtaking move down the kemmel straight to retake the lead. I stayed there until my next and final pitstop. After that, I kept my position but wasn't able to gain any ground due to a collision with @Pubs16 where he might not have seen me. This left me with an extremely uncomfortable vibration for the final 40 minutes but I had no choice but to stick with it. I held onto second but ultimately ran out of fuel on the final lap relegating me to 3rd. I'm by no means happy with the result but it just means I'll have to work harder next time. From what I could see, I had the race pace, just not the luck.

TO GT DRIVERS: I dunno if it's because the lights on my Audi don't go into low beam or you're not paying attention behind you, but please be aware that there are faster cars on track. Once you see us, please choose a side of the track to stick to and we will take the other side. If you keep weaving from side to side, both cars will obtain damage.

Last edited:
Wow.... That was a race to forget.....
View attachment 394346
Stealth Bomber at Spa

I didn't really get much practice in as I had a lot of other things so I knew i'd be a little off the pace to begin with. I had also moved to the carbon R18 which I should be using for the rest of the season.

Qualifying was tough. The Audi is probably the slowest car around one lap so I knew pole was out of the question. I put on RMs immediately and went out but I ended up 2 tenths off pole in 3rd.

I was extremely nervous at the race start. I knew I had to get a good start and get by the guys on the front row but my nerves completely got ahold of me and I ran into the back of @James Cooper giving myself complete front end damage. I limped my way back to the pits and I was then 4th and 30 seconds behind the leaders. I switched to RMs to close the gap which I was able to take down to 20 seconds before the first pit cycle. I jumped everyone in the pits but a mistake lost me the lead to @Brutaka. I fought back and pulled off an overtaking move down the kemmel straight to retake the lead. I stayed there until my next and final pitstop. After that, I kept my position but wasn't able to gain any ground due to a collision with @Pubs16 where he might not have seen me. This left me with an extremely uncomfortable vibration for the final 40 minutes but I had no choice but to stick with it. I held onto second but ultimately ran out of fuel on the final lap relegating me to 3rd. I'm by no means happy with the result but it just means I'll have to work harder next time. From what I could see, I had the race pace, just not the luck.

TO GT DRIVERS: I dunno if it's because the lights on my Audi don't go into low beam or you're not paying attention behind you, but please be aware that there are faster cars on track. Once you see us, please choose a side of the track to stick to and we will take the other side. If you keep weaving from side to side, both cars will obtain damage.

I don't know if it was a lag spike, but a GT car gave me engine damage just before we came to the start, which is why I dropped to the back...

Round 2 Race Report
Pre-race
After my low performance in Silverstone due to not having a good strategy, I decided that I would need to pull out all the stops if I wanted to improve on Spa. My previous strategy of RM to RH didn't work at all, So I aimed towards using something similar to what I had at Midfield: RH and two sets of RM.
QP
I had set myself up with a top 3 goal. I held the lead for QP for majority of the time until @James Cooper stole it from me with 30 seconds to go. I was actually kinda disappointed with my QP performance because I was a good .500 off of my top RM time which would've gotten me pole. 2nd Place
Race
A front row start gave me the confidence that I could win this as long as I keep from crashing. At the very start I got very confused I was watching Coop to make sure that I didn't go before him. It took him a bit to start and then he slowed down and started again, I slowed down a bit to make sure I was fine and then I grabbed the lead. Coop and @SSJGZWarrior stayed on me for the first 30 minutes until we all took our pit stops. I then got placed in 3rd behind Coop and @FutureF1. When I had made it behind Future I had remembered that he had an early accident and was hoping that he'd let me through, considering that he might have to pit soon, to my surprise, however he was ready to race me, I desperately tried to get ahead of him and he blocked me a few times. I almost lost it at Eau Rouge/ Radillon trying to pass him and @TNR_KING_FILO at the same time (My bad). He eventually took his stop and i went on with my race. After that I went uncontested but I did have a little bout with @SSJGZWarrior with him trying to unlap himself. After that I sailed to the finish line and my attempt at redeeming my silverstone failure succeeded. Now its time for Le Mans where I will accept nothing less than a win.

Back