Original Release Date?

Messages
47
Hi All:

Just wondering, when was the original release date PD was announced? I have heard from people saying it was supposely released Jan 2004. So bascially it has been prosponded for a year +?

Is that ture?

If so. :yuck:
 
Half-Life 2 was supposed to be released September of 2003, but it was released earlier this month. In comparison, I'd have to say this delay is nowhere near as bad as the first OR this latest delay.
 
donbenni
What was the original release date?

around 2k2 xmas... but the real beleived date was xmas 2k3... and one year later....
anyway it makes me pissed of but i will buy it...
 
donbenni
What was the original release date?

I believe the original release date was supposed to be January 2004 like Rotary Powered say, don't ask me why, because I have no proof. LOL.
 
stanisback
around 2k2 xmas... but the real beleived date was xmas 2k3... and one year later....
anyway it makes me pissed of but i will buy it...

the 2k2 date is impossible. gt4 was unvieled in may 2003 at e3
 
It WAS suppose to be released by Chrismas 2003, then got knocked back to Q1 2004, then november 2004, then Chrismas 2004 and once again Q1 2005.

Next inline is November 2005 :rolleyes:.
 
VIPERGTSR01
It WAS suppose to be released by Chrismas 2003, then got knocked back to Q1 2004, then november 2004, then Chrismas 2004 and once again Q1 2005.

Next inline is November 2005 :rolleyes:.
And I wont be surprised when it happens.
 
Back