OsakaHQ **RECRUITING**

• Thread starter Darkie
  • 155 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill stick my neck out here but if everyone behaves as genocyde shadowfx did when i ended up in a lobby with them. Then there may well be a chance for the team to work. Decent friendly guys respectfull and deserve my backing. Lets hope it spreads to all parts and we can all do what we love.

I couldnt agree with orphans post more, Why hate? i just joined this team a few months ago and had no idea things would get this bad...or that they already were. I been drifting for a while but new to the scene on gt5 (teams battling etc...) ive also had tons of help and fun drifting with the guys in Osaka, so to come on this forum for my first time and read all this was like a slap in the face.why should people new to the team automatically be discredited for something others did. i had to understand where some of u came from and so i read naoskis old osaka page and crazy enough its exactly what im seeing now, almost like naoski and big switched places. i cant say who won what battle b 4 i joined, all i know is i had my first one against project d a couple weeks back and it was the fairest thing ive seen. no one was upset everyone was chill i won my first battle ever so i was happy and big was apart of it too, dont belive anything im saying ask project d they will tell u im not lying. so to hear how this team will NEVER be liked or how its falsely being ran sucks. i cant speak for whole team as i am leader of a 10 man squad me (OsakaHQ-Genocyd3), shadowfx, mirror, ch3vy just to name a few and so far every lobby we hosted or been in has been great, no trash talk just tandem!!! i got friends from diff teams like tss, mld, nrz, bm, etc... and i havent talked down or been talked down to by any of them. I just dont understand why there HAS to be so much hate toward a team whos TRYING to change a bad rep. with that being said i dont plan on leaving them unless im in a room and personally see doriunion tell baby d that he cant continue with OHQ, and the last time i seen dori he was in our lobby drifting with us and big when big was leader and he didnt say anything bad to him!!! all in all i just like drifting on this video game and would much rather have more people to drift with than enemies due to 7 letters in front of my name.

Ill stick my neck out here but if everyone behaves as genocyde shadowfx did when i ended up in a lobby with them. Then there may well be a chance for the team to work. Decent friendly guys respectfull and deserve my backing. Lets hope it spreads to all parts and we can all do what we love.

thanks man for the support

Geno thanks for that post^ Im hoping people get the chance to read it, im sure OsakaHQ will still have haters n trash talkers but to each there own with opinions n talkin fools... As for what i've seen and read, Osaka has its chance to turn around. This is it, so guys make the best of it n act your fu**in age please. I'd like some respect as im sure the rest of the team would, so put a good impression out there! High schools over with, throw that childish ass drama out the window, enjoy the game for what is it, drift, race, talk **** (playfully) n jus have fun with the dudes.. Respect everyone as long as they respect you!

Ohhh yeaa, forgot to mention, i was accepted to Osaka, i see this team havin a positive side to the future as long as everything goes well.. Keep up the good work guys.

OsakaHQ-Chillum

ScreenShot2012-05-11at63108AM.png

Guys ... both of you seem like good guys and all i have to say is leave the team and join someone else. A team with that many members is hard to control and things are already out of hand. The OsakaHQ name was already used and abused. Some of you might be cool guys but the name will spoil it for you and that is a FACT of life. Once there's a stigma against something it is impossible to get away from it.

Here's what Osaka is to us (other teams):
1. Immature
2. Too large to control
3. no quality control
4. poor leadership

You will always be labelled by the majority of your team. I URGE YOU TO JOIN ANOTHER TEAM OTHER THAN OSAKA OR PROJECT D.

Last edited:
Drift_Monkey
Guys ... both of you seem like good guys and all i have to say is leave the team and join someone else. A team with that many members is hard to control and things are already out of hand. The OsakaHQ name was already used and abused. Some of you might be cool guys but the name will spoil it for you and that is a FACT of life. Once there's a stigma against something it is impossible to get away from it.

Here's what Osaka is to us (other teams):
1. Immature
2. Too large to control
3. no quality control
4. poor leadership

You will always be labelled by the majority of your team. I URGE YOU TO JOIN ANOTHER TEAM OTHER THAN OSAKA OR PROJECT D.

Not talking just to you drift monkey ok... But i am going to start with some of your reasons why you think Osaka is a bad team.... I have heard many things about this team in the past... But it was mostly directed to one person in the team... You guys are saying that TEAM is bad and that they're immature still... Well i think a lot of you guys are mistaken... I have been hanging out with a lot of them for the past few weeks and to tell you the truth they're more mature than the lobbies i see them getting kicked from... You guys are kicking them just because you see OsakaHQ- and for no other reason... Listen to yourselves calling these guys out and trash talking them... You guys are no better than what you are trying to make them out to be... And before you say it.. No i am not a OsakaHQ member and no i have no beef with any of you i am just giving my honest opinion on this problem... I listened to both sides and i am gathering the facts... Whether you want to listen to me or not is your choice... I just want to let you know from a neutral party's perspective... The people you guys said that caused the problems are no longer with OsakaHQ so what's the problem? So basically you're if one person on one of your guy's teams talks crap to people everyone on that team should be hated for it and the team gets basically black listed... And i have been listening to what they are trying to do and they are really trying to get their team organized... And you guys are trash talking them every step of the way... Instead of considering that maybe they have changed and should be able to get a chance to redeem the OsakaHQ name which in my opinion the people who started trouble are no longer with them so pretty much they will have to redeem themselves from your guy's criticism... And drift monkey on your thing you said was they had no quality control... Well if you mean skill they may not have the high standards as other teams... I think you guys should at least give them a chance... To show you that OsakaHQ is a better team than what they previously were... Give the team a second chance for a fresh start as you would guys would want from everyone if it was you or your team... Learn to let stupid drama die...

Up until this point, the original poster has not posted in this thread ONCE. NOT ONCE!

This thread is soooo far gone it's pointless now and it needs shut down. Simple as that. It's a lost cause and always was going to be. This team have a bad rep and people will continue to give the crap because that's just how small minds work. no second chances blah blah. I'm not suprised if it gets shut down soon.

Jus cut the BS guys seriously, comin on a thread n bashin like u all do. Give Osaka a chance to breathe, a chance to re organize itself and get a good solid group of Members that are MATURE and know how to have a peacful good game with other teams instead of runnin your mouth n kickin Osaka members as soon as they join rooms, thats straight bullshyt. The new OsakaHQ is improving, like i said give it time. Remember, this was ONE PERSON that ****ed up OsakaHQ's rep.. N now the whole team is bein looked down on it. I dont know all the details, but i know enough to say that this is the past, its old drama, that is jus being brought up again for no reason at all causing more problems. Let this team be, let em do there thing n see where they go with it, its up to them to show the GT community whether or not they're worthy of bein around still..

This talk of Osaka needs to end a team is a team and a team will come with issues for itself to sort out in most cases bad rep may cause issues but they will be a team and will be recruiting and we won't be able to do anything about it and trying changing them and their rep won't make a difference as well..... they have to want to change and that is a team with their own issues and own problems to work out its going to take time but I best recommend we don't stretch this because we are basically debating over something and someone else which in the end in the end of the day its up to that someone or something to get through what they need get through and its clearly up to them but IMO this team has potential to change but clearly its up to them and I don't care if they are a holes as long as they don't say anything to me I'm cool with them now adding things into the fire as another but guys sorry Osaka is Osaka we can't do a damn thing.....

^^^I know this is not grammatically correct but I think I needed to say what was needed to be said...

I agree OG sick of this drama... Tired of hearing about it... This is just plain stupid... I have been in rooms where someone from OHQ joins and they get kicked... Really guys? I don't know about you but one thing that should be left in high school is it's drama... Why punish a whole team for something one person did? Or why even hold a grudge against someone for this long let it go... In all reality this is a video game you're talking about something that is supposed to be fun to do in your spare time... If you guys don't want to change your mind about this whatever... That is your choice... OHQ guys don't worry about this stupid ignorant drama that happened months ago... I have hung out with some of you guys in the last week or two and a lot of you guys are pretty cool... I will be seeing you guys soon...

I couldnt agree with orphans post more, Why hate? i just joined this team a few months ago and had no idea things would get this bad...or that they already were. I been drifting for a while but new to the scene on gt5 (teams battling etc...) ive also had tons of help and fun drifting with the guys in Osaka, so to come on this forum for my first time and read all this was like a slap in the face.why should people new to the team automatically be discredited for something others did. i had to understand where some of u came from and so i read naoskis old osaka page and crazy enough its exactly what im seeing now, almost like naoski and big switched places. i cant say who won what battle b 4 i joined, all i know is i had my first one against project d a couple weeks back and it was the fairest thing ive seen. no one was upset everyone was chill i won my first battle ever so i was happy and big was apart of it too, dont belive anything im saying ask project d they will tell u im not lying. so to hear how this team will NEVER be liked or how its falsely being ran sucks. i cant speak for whole team as i am leader of a 10 man squad me (OsakaHQ-Genocyd3), shadowfx, mirror, ch3vy just to name a few and so far every lobby we hosted or been in has been great, no trash talk just tandem!!! i got friends from diff teams like tss, mld, nrz, bm, etc... and i havent talked down or been talked down to by any of them. I just dont understand why there HAS to be so much hate toward a team whos TRYING to change a bad rep. with that being said i dont plan on leaving them unless im in a room and personally see doriunion tell baby d that he cant continue with OHQ, and the last time i seen dori he was in our lobby drifting with us and big when big was leader and he didnt say anything bad to him!!! all in all i just like drifting on this video game and would much rather have more people to drift with than enemies due to 7 letters in front of my name.

Geno thanks for that post^ Im hoping people get the chance to read it, im sure OsakaHQ will still have haters n trash talkers but to each there own with opinions n talkin fools... As for what i've seen and read, Osaka has its chance to turn around. This is it, so guys make the best of it n act your fu**in age please. I'd like some respect as im sure the rest of the team would, so put a good impression out there! High schools over with, throw that childish ass drama out the window, enjoy the game for what is it, drift, race, talk **** (playfully) n jus have fun with the dudes.. Respect everyone as long as they respect you!

Ohhh yeaa, forgot to mention, i was accepted to Osaka, i see this team havin a positive side to the future as long as everything goes well.. Keep up the good work guys.

OsakaHQ-Chillum

Not talking just to you drift monkey ok... But i am going to start with some of your reasons why you think Osaka is a bad team.... I have heard many things about this team in the past... But it was mostly directed to one person in the team... You guys are saying that TEAM is bad and that they're immature still... Well i think a lot of you guys are mistaken... I have been hanging out with a lot of them for the past few weeks and to tell you the truth they're more mature than the lobbies i see them getting kicked from... You guys are kicking them just because you see OsakaHQ- and for no other reason... Listen to yourselves calling these guys out and trash talking them... You guys are no better than what you are trying to make them out to be... And before you say it.. No i am not a OsakaHQ member and no i have no beef with any of you i am just giving my honest opinion on this problem... I listened to both sides and i am gathering the facts... Whether you want to listen to me or not is your choice... I just want to let you know from a neutral party's perspective... The people you guys said that caused the problems are no longer with OsakaHQ so what's the problem? So basically you're if one person on one of your guy's teams talks crap to people everyone on that team should be hated for it and the team gets basically black listed... And i have been listening to what they are trying to do and they are really trying to get their team organized... And you guys are trash talking them every step of the way... Instead of considering that maybe they have changed and should be able to get a chance to redeem the OsakaHQ name which in my opinion the people who started trouble are no longer with them so pretty much they will have to redeem themselves from your guy's criticism... And drift monkey on your thing you said was they had no quality control... Well if you mean skill they may not have the high standards as other teams... I think you guys should at least give them a chance... To show you that OsakaHQ is a better team than what they previously were... Give the team a second chance for a fresh start as you would guys would want from everyone if it was you or your team... Learn to let stupid drama die...

Jus cut the BS guys seriously, comin on a thread n bashin like u all do. Give Osaka a chance to breathe, a chance to re organize itself and get a good solid group of Members that are MATURE and know how to have a peacful good game with other teams instead of runnin your mouth n kickin Osaka members as soon as they join rooms, thats straight bullshyt. The new OsakaHQ is improving, like i said give it time. Remember, this was ONE PERSON that ****ed up OsakaHQ's rep.. N now the whole team is bein looked down on it. I dont know all the details, but i know enough to say that this is the past, its old drama, that is jus being brought up again for no reason at all causing more problems. Let this team be, let em do there thing n see where they go with it, its up to them to show the GT community whether or not they're worthy of bein around still..

This talk of Osaka needs to end a team is a team and a team will come with issues for itself to sort out in most cases bad rep may cause issues but they will be a team and will be recruiting and we won't be able to do anything about it and trying changing them and their rep won't make a difference as well..... they have to want to change and that is a team with their own issues and own problems to work out its going to take time but I best recommend we don't stretch this because we are basically debating over something and someone else which in the end in the end of the day its up to that someone or something to get through what they need get through and its clearly up to them but IMO this team has potential to change but clearly its up to them and I don't care if they are a holes as long as they don't say anything to me I'm cool with them now adding things into the fire as another but guys sorry Osaka is Osaka we can't do a damn thing.....

^^^I know this is not grammatically correct but I think I needed to say what was needed to be said...

You cant be serious

I enter the thread, See that^.... 🤬 no.... I ain't reading all that, whats wrong with y'all jzzzz, Take in mind that there is people on here that aren't really some reading lovers, so try to summarize you paragraphs, JJJZZZZ

All the old members have joined other teams and I'm friends with some. But why are you all are putting too much effort into a lost cause.

Osaka has a bad name, NOT just the "one person" who did whatever. Their are no mutual parties in this discussion.

Mr.Bigg/Mr Swagg decided to restart the team because they needed the "hype" for more people to join. Everyone has heard about Osaka which makes it easier for them to get members who haven't spent much time on GTP. They did not think the stigma would stay but it all backfired. Starting a team was not meant to be easy. They tried to find the easy way around.

I've drifted with genocyde a few times never had a problem, nice Guy. And I agree most of the new members are immature and low on skill and patience.

Can we please have a mod shut this thread down. Or delete it.

ah, NO.

Yes please, for the sake of this drifting community, close this thread already.

not a chance.

I'm OsakaHQ's newest member. I got the chance to drift with BABYd a few weeks ago, he's a nice guy and I added him. after that we had a few conversations, he informed me of this team's crappy past, and he's working hard to get back the good rep that OsakaHQ once had. He and KushDC's team leader OG agreed to have a partnership and from the looks of things, their members are getting along well. I wouldn't have joined OsakaHQ if I hadn't seen BABYd's determination and effort.

so yeah, this thread and OsakaHQ are staying. Period. :sly::)

OsakaHQ-XANO_24

edit: I'm just gonna go back on-topic.

we are still recruiting!! :)

Last edited:
come on guys you got the OG and BabyD running OHQ. You'll soon learn that OHQ has turned around and BabyD is a very determined person to get this all straight otherwise i wouldn't risk my rep rollin with him. Enough about OHQ's bad rep because thats the past so lets all move on with our life and start fresh. By the way Mods you can shut this down or delete it. OHQ will have a spot on the "Kush Drift Crew" page/forum as we are partners now.

ah, NO.

not a chance.

I'm OsakaHQ's newest member. I got the chance to drift with BABYd a few weeks ago, he's a nice guy and I added him. after that we had a few conversations, he informed me of this team's crappy past, and he's working hard to get back the good rep that OsakaHQ once had. He and KushDC's team leader OG agreed to have a partnership and from the looks of things, their members are getting along well. I wouldn't have joined OsakaHQ if I hadn't seen BABYd's determination and effort.

so yeah, this thread and OsakaHQ are staying. Period. :sly::)

OsakaHQ-XANO_24

edit: I'm just gonna go back on-topic.

we are still recruiting!! :)

*A wild bootleg moderator appears*

The OG TomKat
come on guys you got the OG and BabyD running OHQ. You'll soon learn that OHQ has turned around and BabyD is a very determined person to get this all straight otherwise i wouldn't risk my rep rollin with him. Enough about OHQ's bad rep because thats the past so lets all move on with our life and start fresh. By the way Mods you can shut this down or delete it. OHQ will have a spot on the "Kush Drift Crew" page/forum as we are partners now.

Yep... And awesome about them being on our page...
Ride to die... K.D.C. AND O.H.Q.

xano what was your solo account named?

XANO_24. i just added the OsakaHQ clan tag when I joined them.

yeah that's right, OHQ is cool again. :)

*A wild bootleg moderator appears*

*no comment*

Yep... And awesome about them being on our page...
Ride to die... K.D.C. AND O.H.Q.

cool, where's the KDC thread? i can't seem to find it :D

edit: never mind, i found the thread :)

Last edited:
Hi.

I was asked to join OsakaHQ today (ehm babyD. hi.) because they appreciated my skill in drifting. The other OHQ guys could definitely teach me a thing or two. They're pretty good :3 They're also not mean or anything..just random. I get the impression they like to chat while drifting haha.

I don't really know why people say OHQ is bad but from my point of view, it's not. I'm not being biased or anything, just saying.

OsakaHQ-Vee

Vee.
Hi.

I was asked to join OsakaHQ today (ehm babyD. hi.) because they appreciated my skill in drifting. The other OHQ guys could definitely teach me a thing or two. They're pretty good :3 They're also not mean or anything..just random. I get the impression they like to chat while drifting haha.

I don't really know why people say OHQ is bad but from my point of view, it's not. I'm not being biased or anything, just saying.

OsakaHQ-Vee

Cool bro... Add Swift313s-KushDC... Hope to see you around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back