OsakaHQ **RECRUITING**

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by Darkie, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. general_g

general_g

get ready new op coming soon!!!

2. iDesTroY

iDesTroY

Drifting with two people out of the team (They shall remain nameless!) all I'm hearing is racist words and gangsta' talk. Gives off a great impression! :yuck::tup:

3. general_g

general_g

i know what ur saying this was already happening before i joined the room, members were giving another member a hard time for always sweet talkin girls while he is on his mic lol (all in fun) its not always like that just saying. sorry u took it the wrong way, and i do apologize cuz it should not happened in a tryout room...there is a time and place for everything and that was just wrong place wrong time

4. JAMR

JAMR

Anyone from OHQ I challenge u to Tandem!
    Add me if u dare!: OsakaHQ-JAMR
    ;D lmfao

5. Vee.

Vee.

Jamr, I'll tandem you after I come home from school. :)

6. Darkie

Darkie

me too lol

7. ShadowFox1121

ShadowFox1121

Hey guys, I have the next three days off so hit me up for a battle too. I'm always looking to practice.

Incase you haven't added me.
    OsakaHQ-ShadowFx

8. ShadowFox1121

ShadowFox1121

Sorry I haven't been on recently work has picked up and I'm not getting days off. Unless your on after 6:00am Central I won't see you for a while. I will try to get on more before work though.

9. JAMR

JAMR

I think we should inform the leader of OHQ to stop recruiting because there is waaaayy to many members already lol last time I heard from baby D when I told him about this were at roughly 60 members deep..I'm thinking we should cutoff some members because it's gunna start getting hard to organize a team and other teams don't take us as serious anymore cuz theres just to many new members that even baby d himself don't even remember recruiting or know some of the drivers..idk sounds harsh to cutoff some good drifters but I think it's only right just so we can get organize and finally get some battles goin on

10. general_g

general_g

i agree with u man im going to talk to baby D to see when we can set up a team meeting where we can better address this issue as a group

11. ShadowFox1121

ShadowFox1121

It seems that some of the newer recruits are going out and recruiting. So now we have people popping up with OsakaHQ- and we have no idea who they are. I may be wrong I don't know just what it looks like to me.

Also I have the weekend off I'll see y'all online.

12. devintheninja

devintheninja (Banned)

I may not be apart of you guys but I believe you guys need a in house competition to eliminate members in my opinion that would be a best bet or even reevaluate(test/tryout) all your members...I personally like some of the members that I have met, genocyde being one of the coolest.

13. JAMR

JAMR

Thanks for the idea and support I might consider that..for the rest of the OHQ please let's inform baby d about this scenario and hope we can figure something out

14. devintheninja

devintheninja (Banned)

It was a fun night racing karts and drifting with you guys tonight.

15. iEatRadBagels

iEatRadBagels

Just so everyone knows i'm still alive! This is bagels, aka Chillum, i'll be on in the next couple days, going to town tomorrow and buying me a PS3. (: No wheel though. Gotta save some more money before i get myself another g27.. Hope ya all are doin good!!

16. Lock2Lock

Lock2Lock Premium

Hope to tandem with you soon homie...

Hey guys check out my new video just recorded it yesterday... I was just chilling with some of my racing buddies... I was drifting while they raced (reason i wasn't racing is because i killed my wheel)... I didn't really mean to make a video that day i was just cruising... Accidental greatness i guess haha... Anyway enjoy the video and i will see you online later today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPODYxQd1ME&feature=plcp

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  17. ShadowFox1121

ShadowFox1121

Nice video very smooth lines :)

18. Thecla246

Thecla246

I'm a instant member? :).

19. projects2k

projects2k (Banned)

I agree with the idea of a in house elimination since you dont know half the members in your team. Ill be happy to take some if you want I only have 9 members :D
    Anyways good luck with the team.

20. devintheninja

devintheninja (Banned)

desperate much? lol

21. Vee.

Vee.

Hi guys I haven't been able to go online lately. I'm a little busy with school. I hope I catch some of you online.

@Chillum, how's the Viper? :)

22. projects2k

projects2k (Banned)

No not desperate, just trying to help.

23. general_g

general_g

thanks for the help projects2k, we are about to hold battles to decide on who is staying and who is going along with letting go of inactive members, so i will b more than happy to help you help me. I must admit i didn't think the team would grow as fast as it did and having a surplus of members was good but now its not, with that being said i will post the new OP after we have the elimination battles because i have had it done and not posted it due to this issue.

24. devintheninja

devintheninja (Banned)

hey genocyde thanks for you help on that situation last night it is much appreciated

25. general_g

general_g

No problem man

26. projects2k

projects2k (Banned)

Sure thats great, I will see what I can do with the people you dont need.

27. general_g

general_g

Good job team in recent battles against Top Jdm and Midnight Ryders!!! clean, fun, and respectful. Thanks goes out to Red Suns Maveric, NRz Takatak, Slick-94. and the judges from the Top Jdm battle as well. Lets keep up the good drifting!!!

28. JustDrift893

JustDrift893

Yea no problem guys, anytime. Congrats on the win :tup:

29. general_g

general_g

Thanks man

30. JAMR

JAMR

Good victory glad to drift with them I actually knew one of the top jdm member lmao keep up the work OsakaHQ!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.