Other teams- Let's Discuss

i've raced a few of the team_2ch guys. some reason i always see one or two of them at once, and they Are pretty quick. i'd love to see private rooms one day and just have a contest with all the other boards. that would be awesome.
 
Yeah, I think I have seen team_2ch somewhere. This is all very interesting.:)
 
Anyone know who TEW is? I was racing a gaggle(6) of NSX's on 7/1/08 21:30 at Suzuka 600pp whose names where all proceeded by TEW_ strangely enough the top three pulled into the pit after the 1st lap and I took 1st from there on out. I was playing the NTSCJ version.

Maybe it is an online Japanese racing group? Any ideas?

There is team 2ch from a MASSIVE japanese message board. They are just casual players though.

Do you know the location of the board? I would be interested to check it out.
 
Don't forget the GT5_net, they are the French dudes, i don't know any French but i have GT5net_Vulcan28 and GT5net_Grinceur in my friends list, going off my races with them i'd say they represent there forum well, good racers, clean, courteous and don't mind chillin at the back to have some fun:cheers:to the GT5_net guys
 
I also ran into a GT5net_ tag on the international event. He had a French nation ID, and he was quite fast when he wasn't getting knocked around. I've also found some videos of GT5net racers in the ORV thread. I did a Google search but I couldn't find the actual forum. Anyone have a link?

EDIT: Found it. I wish I could speak French.
 
There is GTPT, without many players but all of them are trustful, I know most of them personally. It's also the reason I don't use a tag on my PSN ID, this way I don't have to stick to only 1 community.

That's funny, I never met GTPT players and didn't even know they existed.

I've met several [PT] players (like myself :sly: ) but all without any tag (apart from Beerz and Burnout, GTP players of course). There are 2 that come to mind. NITUSS[PT] and hartur[PT], both very fast and clean drivers.

From other countries or sites, I've met most of the ones already mentioned. Generally speaking, I've no complaints from tagged drivers, they're usually clean and fast.

About being fast, the ones that have impressed me most so far are the guys from GTRP. I've yet to find a GTRP tagged player that isn't a very, very good driver.
 
I enjoy racing the GTRP_ and GT5net_ people. Really qucik racers and you know your in for a fast clean battle :D
 
GT5net, GTNDC, GTRP, Tuesday, GTC are the only ones that i have seen, most of them are quick and clean that i have raced against
 
Who is Tuesday?
 
I guess a group that mostly races on tuesdays. Yesterday had a race with Tuesday_Green, Tuesday_White, Tuesday_Blue and so on.. I thinks there was 4-5 of them in one race.. Good+clean...
 
Do you know the location of the board? I would be interested to check it out.

http://www2.2ch.net/2ch.html

"2channel (2ちゃんねる, ni channeru?, 2ch for short) is a Japanese Internet forum, thought to be the largest Internet forum in the world.[2][3][4] It is gaining significant influence in Japanese society, approaching that of traditional mass media such as television, radio, and magazines.[5] As of 2008, the site generates revenue upwards of ¥100 million per year for creator Hiroyuki Nishimura.[1]" - wiki
 
I guess a group that mostly races on tuesdays. Yesterday had a race with Tuesday_Green, Tuesday_White, Tuesday_Blue and so on.. I thinks there was 4-5 of them in one race.. Good+clean...

That seems unlikely, there must be more to it.
 
Can i join GTP clan?? I see you need some Croatians :-)
 
Can i join GTP clan?? I see you need some Croatians :-)

Yes you can, just head up to the "GTP Registry" thread at the top of this forum (sticky'd, has "Read Me First" beside it) for the how to.:)
 
Who is are Tuesday?

They're a bunch of racers that race on Tuesday.
Tuesday is the tag followed by a colour e.g. Tuesday_Orange

Edit: oops, Timppaq treed me.:)

AMG.
 
Ravenmaven and I raced some guys in the Daytona Road World Event the other day, they drove some GT LMs, and called themselves GTLM_SQUAD or something like that, just be warned, from our numerous experiences they don't race cleanly. That's honestly the first team I've seen who doesn't race cleanly.
 
I've also noticed alot of (IT) players with just their normal Psn names who race Mazda Rx7's. There can be 4 or 5 of them in one race and very clean aswell. Like I said they don't carry a Tag.
 
Still no idea who TEW are? GTK_ is from Korea I think.
 
I'm seeing more and more of these tags... just yesterday I saw another one: I think it was sutil_ there were 2 of them and both drove f430, same colour. Not sure about the name, but it was someone of the current f1 drivers.
 
Anyone know who TEW is? I was racing a gaggle(6) of NSX's on 7/1/08 21:30 at Suzuka 600pp whose names where all proceeded by TEW_ strangely enough the top three pulled into the pit after the 1st lap and I took 1st from there on out. I was playing the NTSCJ version.

Maybe it is an online Japanese racing group? Any ideas?



Do you know the location of the board? I would be interested to check it out.

TEW - Team Epic Win

I raced them yesterday again on daytona 750. They are pretty fast. Yeah they did the same to me aswell, after the first lap they all go into the pits then come back out.....
 
maybe they were trying to get all of them in one pack together?
 
QUOTE from other site:

"We have been many clans, but it all started in January 2008 with [DT!] Death Touchers on Resistance: Fall of Man. It started off with four of us then made some friends and new members joined but they didn't stay for long, due to lack of headsets (only two of us had them at the time) and organisation. In the end we got bored and made a new clan [TEW] Team Epic Win in May 2008. And so we're born, with five of our core members but we are looking to expand our clan.

TEW are a UK based 18+ clan who play R:FoM on a daily basis, mainly most of our games are on Sunday afternoons for about 3-4 hours but we still play mid week in the evenings. Most of the time we play deathmatchs, but we also play TDM and CTF to build up team skills. We are expanding so that we can play friendly clan matches in the near future.

The other game we play is CoD4. We are looking forward to play Resistance 2 due to the 60 players online and the 8 player online campaign. Other games we will buy in the future are: Killzone 2, CoD5, LittleBigPlanet and Gran Turismo 5.

All we ask for are players with headsets/ mics and a sense of humor. We don't care about how high or not you're ranked, we just want plays that play to have a laugh.

To join either reply to thread or add Face_Eator so he can add you to our clan. "


edit: not sure if this is the same [JP] clan... :)
 
Last edited:
we now also have KOR (kings of racing I think) clean and very fast, KOR Magneto is very fast
 
And KOR_Joker also is rapid... ..not seen many of them though...
 
Came across a KOR member, Onslaught who was SUCH an AWESOME driver, I just had to add him to a friends list. The KOR guys are really good, they all seem to speak english and look like they're from the US.

Well worth the effort racing against these guys, a big thumbs up from me!

I also have massive, KING KONG size respect from the TEW guys who (as far as I know) are all Japanese and are not UK-based. None of them appear to speak very much english despite my best efforts at communication with a few of their members. They're a great bunch, very friendly and their driving transcends language barriers. Honourable indeed.

👍
 
edit: not sure if this is the same [JP] clan... :)

i don´t think so. i met TEW in january at the japan disk very early....

i remember they are from Korea.


and the Sutil Team, i saw them yesterday also, but the driving style was for me a bit... :indiff:

all Kor member was till today just 👍👍👍
 
Still no idea who TEW are? GTK_ is from Korea I think.

Yes, you're right. GTK_ stands for GT Korea. I've got a Korean friend called GTK_Speed in my PSN friend list. :)

TEW_ is a Japanese team, and I've met quite a number of them racing in EVO X tuned in the international Daytona Road PP750 event. Sometimes they will stop at the pit lane and race again after everyone passes by.. I think they just want to compete against each other, rather than other players around the world. :p However, they drive real fast and clean! 👍
 
Yes the TEW are very fast and clean racers, the GTK Racers also seem good fair racers. However this is still racing and if someone accidently makes a mistake then we should deffinately not write antything on GTP about anyother Clan, Club or whatever till we can say for sure that they are intentionally Ramming or causing negative influences on teh race, and probably multiple people in the clan, cause if there is one driver who doesnt drive clean...we can hardly right them all off! ;)
 
Back