Other teams- Let's Discuss

Ive just come across another one.. they have GTLMsquad on the last part of their tag!
 
Yes the TEW are very fast and clean racers, the GTK Racers also seem good fair racers. However this is still racing and if someone accidently makes a mistake then we should deffinately not write antything on GTP about anyother Clan, Club or whatever till we can say for sure that they are intentionally Ramming or causing negative influences on teh race, and probably multiple people in the clan, cause if there is one driver who doesnt drive clean...we can hardly right them all off! ;)

Agree. :)
hey, your PSN is OnlineGT? I met you a few times in the PP750 Daytona Road international event. Nice to meet you! :D
 
Ravenmaven and I raced some guys in the Daytona Road World Event the other day, they drove some GT LMs, and called themselves GTLM_SQUAD or something like that, just be warned, from our numerous experiences they don't race cleanly. That's honestly the first team I've seen who doesn't race cleanly.

jackstanley1234
Ive just come across another one.. they have GTLMsquad on the last part of their tag!

GTLM_SQUAD is the biggest joke

Thanos, and the rest of them show zero respect for others, they don't even try to pass cleanly they just try and barge past you or use you as a cushion in corners. Bunch of idiots

I raced a KOR guy the other day, he raced cleanly and even stopped and waited after he punted me
 
GTLM_SQUAD is the biggest joke

Thanos, and the rest of them show zero respect for others, they don't even try to pass cleanly they just try and barge past you or use you as a cushion in corners. Bunch of idiots
that's really weird, I used to race him before the last change of online events (when he was using his old PSN Thanos2074 ) and he was always clean, fast driver in his GT LM and in other cars , I didn't meet him recently due to the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of Daytona Circuit + 750pp combination.
 
GTLM_SQUAD is the biggest joke

Thanos, and the rest of them show zero respect for others, they don't even try to pass cleanly they just try and barge past you or use you as a cushion in corners. Bunch of idiots

Cant say I have had the displeasure of Racing them, thanks for the heads up;)

I raced a KOR guy the other day, he raced cleanly and even stopped and waited after he punted me[/quote]

Thats what makes an obvious statement about there clan ethics, I dont have the GTP Tag in my PSN ID, however I always apply the same rules that are the GTP Online Rules, I think the rules or ethics of some of these other Clans are practically the same as ours here at GTP.👍
 
that's really weird, I used to race him before the last change of online events (when he was using his old PSN Thanos2074 ) and he was always clean, fast driver in his GT LM and in other cars , I didn't meet him recently due to the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of Daytona Circuit + 750pp combination.

I can get a dozen people from the NTSC chat to come in here and vouch how bad he and the rest of his sorry teammates have been driving at Daytona 750. He's probably wrecked me 4 or 5 times, and evey single time was avoidable. It wasn't like he braked too late into a corner or something accidental, he would give me slide jobs, move me out of the way with his nose, etc etc. And when I crash or spin he keeps motoring on

I've noticed alot of drivers can be clean one minute, then dirty the next.
 
I can get a dozen people from the NTSC chat to come in here and vouch how bad he and the rest of his sorry teammates have been driving at Daytona 750. He's probably wrecked me 4 or 5 times, and evey single time was avoidable. It wasn't like he braked too late into a corner or something accidental, he would give me slide jobs, move me out of the way with his nose, etc etc. And when I crash or spin he keeps motoring on

I've noticed alot of drivers can be clean one minute, then dirty the next.

It's Ok , I'm not trying to imply that what you said is not true, maybe joining this GTLMsquad changed his driving style in bad way..

OT: I've seen in some other thread that you are a Madden player, hopefully it won't be region locked so we will be able to play a game or two in near future (this game is not scheduled for release in Poland so I would like to show my gratitude to EA Polska for the fact that they will send me my copy from their UK branch completely for free!! good job guys :-) cheers
 
It's Ok , I'm not trying to imply that what you said is not true, maybe joining this GTLMsquad changed his driving style in bad way..

OT: I've seen in some other thread that you are a Madden player, hopefully it won't be region locked so we will be able to play a game or two in near future (this game is not scheduled for release in Poland so I would like to show my gratitude to EA Polska for the fact that they will send me my copy from their UK branch completely for free!! good job guys :-) cheers

That's a good question I have no idea if it will be region locked

But I'll be waiting sometime after it's release before buying to see if its any good
 
Hello everyone, the other day I'd race with several Sutil members, they were the best I had seen on GT Online, clean, fast, etc..

Go SUTIL TEAM!!
 
I just had a race with knikn_GTLM. One of the best races that I had so far on line. We bumped (key word bumped, not wrecked) just a few times comming out of a couple turns.
 
I'm seeing more and more of these tags... just yesterday I saw another one: I think it was sutil_ there were 2 of them and both drove f430, same colour. Not sure about the name, but it was someone of the current f1 drivers.

Let me introduce myself and by the way the "Los Sutiles Tromperos" or Sutil Team.
I'm Sutil_MadMax, aka Max Rockatansky, aka Makiavelikus.
Basically we are participants on spanish Gt Academy Circus, the most of us Top20's and we even have the spanish champion Danil1007 on our Team.
We met during the Academy and we fastly all got to the same conclusion, races were played too dirty by too many people and we were sick of it.

We use Skype to coordinate in beetwen us, as many others i think they do.

I would like to let you know in all the Team Members representation that as far as we can we will always try to behave on the best possible way during the races and wait for anybody we Kicked out the track, if you ever have any complaints about us, we'll be glad to be informed and have the chance of apologise or reply.
Anyway, we are so competitive and willing to have hard and difficult rivals to beat, becausse we are so.
The "sutil" name it's got nothing to do with the F1 pilot, it comes from a spanish academy "wallsurfer" who had the balls to say on our forum many funny (really funny) things about his hotlap, the most hilarious one it was that it wasn't "wallsurfing" but a "genial and sutil way of drifting". (you can check out his lap on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMcNDRvvs4 )

For last i just will say that honestly, you have to be a bit pacience with spanish drivers (not all) becausse our internet it's crap and we have so many signal problems, and i think you know what happens with that and the percepcion of the movement of the others.

We will usually be kicking everybody's asses on Daytona 750.
If you feel like getting beated to shaming death, come to visit us.
 
Last edited:
Let me introduce myself and by the way the "Los Sutiles Tromperos" or Sutil Team.
I'm Sutil_MadMax, aka Max Rockatansky, aka Makiavelikus.
Basically we are participants on spanish Gt Academy Circus, the most of us Top20's and we even have the spanish champion Danil1007 on our Team.
We met during the Academy and we fastly all got to the same conclusion, races were played too dirty by too many people and we were sick of it.

We use Skype to coordinate in beetwen us, as many others i think they do.

I would like to let you know in all the Team Members representation that as far as we can we will always try to behave on the best possible way during the races and wait for anybody we Kicked out the track, if you ever have any complaints about us, we'll be glad to be informed and have the chance of apologise or reply.
Anyway, we are so competitive and willing to have hard and difficult rivals to beat, becausse we are so.
The "sutil" name it's got nothing to do with the F1 pilot, it comes from a spanish academy "wallsurfer" who had the balls to say on our forum many funny (really funny) things about his hotlap, the most hilarious one it was that it wasn't "wallsurfing" but a "genial and sutil way of spinning".

For last i just will say that honestly, you have to be a bit pacience with spanish drivers (not all) becausse our internet it's crap and we have so many signal problems, and i think you know what happens with that and the percepcion of the movement of the others.

We will usually be kicking everybody's asses on Daytona 750.
If you feel like getting beated to shaming death, come to visit us.

you guys are fast and clean, and i have raced you guys several times. I'm glad to report an aproximate 60% win rate against your group. And i'm far from the fstest GTP guy. The GTLMs are a bit much for my poor favorite vette tho..
cheers, and see ya on the track

GTP_CudaDude
b
 
Well, the thing is that we already have kind of a division on our team in beetwen GtLM and S2000, i guess is tipical spanish stuff. :guilty:

Thanks for the coment
 
Sutil_MadMax - Ive seen you racing 750 daytona a couple of times along with someelse. Seem to be quick and clean!! How many members are there?
 
I've had the pleasure of racing against the Sutil team lately, and I can vouch for their cleanliness and devotion to the game.
Some good drivers here... Ole!:dopey:
 
Well me and robie_rb26dett we can proudly announce today that BRracing is official.
So watch out for us. BRracing is all about speed, precision and being a clean racer. There are already 3 members, we are representing Brazil. There are many clans already registered for this game but finally we've found a perfect name for it. I am pretty sure many GTP member know me and they probably know that me and now my team is all about being clean and at the sametime fast. We are currently recruiting more brazilian players around the world and still doing some new stuff on the website. You guys are more than welcome to check it out. It's still basic but time will fix that! :P
http://brrt.team-talk.net/
 
I really appreciate your comments guys, if you ever race on your own and want some company to fight against the dirty ones you can always count on me and feel free to contact me on skype.
The one you should keep an eye on is our truly leader, Sutil_Alfredo, aka Alfredo-Langreo.
The fella was leading Academy during weeks, until he decided was not going to the final for personal reasons and stopped running (probably he'd have arrived to 1:19:xxx). He is the fastest son of a b.... i've ever raced against. He goes on S2000 painted on mocky green.:crazy:
 
Some good info on other teams here.👍 I find myself racing GT5Net guys quite a bit and always find them good. The only other tag I've raced against and not seen mentioned in this thread is GTBN (Gran Turismo By Numbers). Seem to be some Aussie guys, but not sure how big they are.
 
Sutil_MadMax - Ive seen you racing 750 daytona a couple of times along with someelse. Seem to be quick and clean!! How many members are there?

We are about 20, but it is so difficult for us to race more than 7/8 toghether becausse spanish internet width is so poor and skype conferences so heavy.

I wonder what is sony waiting for to give us the chance to use the ps voice chat on this game.
I feel so happy anyway becausse this is overtaking all the wildest dreams of my childhood, when i use to spend all my time and money on the arcades.
 
We are about 20, but it is so difficult for us to race more than 7/8 toghether becausse spanish internet width is so poor and skype conferences so heavy.

I wonder what is sony waiting for to give us the chance to use the ps voice chat on this game.
I feel so happy anyway becausse this is overtaking all the wildest dreams of my childhood, when i use to spend all my time and money on the arcades.

Thanks for introducing yourself & your team here! 👍 ..can't wait to race with you! :cheers:
 
Well me and robie_rb26dett we can proudly announce today that BRracing is official.
So watch out for us. BRracing is all about speed, precision and being a clean racer. There are already 3 members, we are representing Brazil. There are many clans already registered for this game but finally we've found a perfect name for it. I am pretty sure many GTP member know me and they probably know that me and now my team is all about being clean and at the sametime fast. We are currently recruiting more brazilian players around the world and still doing some new stuff on the website. You guys are more than welcome to check it out. It's still basic but time will fix that! :P
http://brrt.team-talk.net/

Good luck to you, I'll keep an eye out for you guys!👍

Let me introduce myself and by the way the "Los Sutiles Tromperos" or Sutil Team.
I'm Sutil_MadMax, aka Max Rockatansky, aka Makiavelikus.
Basically we are participants on spanish Gt Academy Circus, the most of us Top20's and we even have the spanish champion Danil1007 on our Team.
We met during the Academy and we fastly all got to the same conclusion, races were played too dirty by too many people and we were sick of it.

We use Skype to coordinate in beetwen us, as many others i think they do.

I would like to let you know in all the Team Members representation that as far as we can we will always try to behave on the best possible way during the races and wait for anybody we Kicked out the track, if you ever have any complaints about us, we'll be glad to be informed and have the chance of apologise or reply.
Anyway, we are so competitive and willing to have hard and difficult rivals to beat, becausse we are so.
The "sutil" name it's got nothing to do with the F1 pilot, it comes from a spanish academy "wallsurfer" who had the balls to say on our forum many funny (really funny) things about his hotlap, the most hilarious one it was that it wasn't "wallsurfing" but a "genial and sutil way of drifting". (you can check out his lap on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMcNDRvvs4 )

For last i just will say that honestly, you have to be a bit pacience with spanish drivers (not all) becausse our internet it's crap and we have so many signal problems, and i think you know what happens with that and the percepcion of the movement of the others.

We will usually be kicking everybody's asses on Daytona 750.
If you feel like getting beated to shaming death, come to visit us.

Well judging from the comments and the facts, you're very fast and clean. I'll just let you past when I see you.:sly:
 
Well, probably you won't even have the chance to know we are coming.:dunce:

My particular opinion (not my team's) is that i prefer to be having a rough fight on 12th position with the 11th one, than leading a race with a 15sec advantage.

I'll see you
 
I really appreciate your comments guys, if you ever race on your own and want some company to fight against the dirty ones you can always count on me and feel free to contact me on skype.
The one you should keep an eye on is our truly leader, Sutil_Alfredo, aka Alfredo-Langreo.
The fella was leading Academy during weeks, until he decided was not going to the final for personal reasons and stopped running (probably he'd have arrived to 1:19:xxx). He is the fastest son of a b.... i've ever raced against. He goes on S2000 painted on mocky green.:crazy:


gesto-burla.jpg



Patearé tu gordo culo hoy en Daytona a las 7 o las ocho de la tarde hora Madrid.


I´ll kick your fat ass in Daytona today 19:00 or 20:00 pm Madrid Time.


:lol:


Greetings to all GTP drivers in the name of Sutil_Team!!!
 
Last edited:
Anyone watch the Episode of TOP Gear, It was the cheap alpha romeo challenge. The three hosts, had OLD cheap alphas, almost all of them broken down. They had a challenge on race track to over take everyone, all the other cars were Porsche's and other super fast racing cars. So the three of them, just blocked the racing strip by having them perpendicular driving next to each other, and not letting anyone pass..

Ok lets have a race between GTP members, and members from other forums! haha
I know it's against the rules, but it would be a funny and cheap way to win! haha
 
gesto-burla.jpg



Patearé tu gordo culo hoy en Daytona a las 7 o las ocho de la tarde hora Madrid.


I´ll kick your fat ass in Daytona today 19:00 or 20:00 pm Madrid Time.


:lol:


Greetings to all GTP drivers in the name of Sutil_Team!!!

A joke, maybe? :confused:
 
Modest, much? :rolleyes:
 
Back