Overwatch ps4 pc xbox1

• Thread starter boomee
  • 568 comments
So, yesterday I was trying out McCree in practice mode after watching an aiming guide for him. I was getting fairly consistent hits, but something felt a little off. It seemed like I was ocassionally firing off two shots with R2 (No, I was definitely not fanning the hammer with L2), but it only showed one bullet used in the ammo indicator. Has anyone else experienced this, or is it just my controller?

I present to you ladies and gentlemen the newest member of the rap genre:

tumblr_oiydxkfpIK1twuc9ro1_r1_1280.jpg

Kanye and Frank Ocean better watch out.

YouTube version, if the embedded twitter post doesn't work:

Damn this map looks awesome! I saw a post on reddit that said the cars will kill you if you're standing in front of them.

Dan
Damn this map looks awesome! I saw a post on reddit that said the cars will kill you if you're standing in front of them.

This is true, by the way.

There's currently an exploit with this map involving Zarya; if you throw a shield around yourself (and maybe a teammate) and lightly touch a car, you can start the fight with 40/80 charge, which is...pretty scary.

You have to be careful though; if you put too much of your body on the car, you'll die as soon as your shield breaks.

(i double posted, my bad)

This is true, by the way.

There's currently an exploit with this map involving Zarya; if you throw a shield around yourself (and maybe a teammate) and lightly touch a car, you can start the fight with 40/80 charge, which is...pretty scary.

You have to be careful though; if you put too much of your body on the car, you'll die as soon as your shield breaks.

I saw a GIF of someone playing as Mei and reached the point instantly by using their ice shield on top of a car.

TS050
(i double posted, my bad)

Unforgivable.

Dan
I saw a GIF of someone playing as Mei and reached the point instantly by using their ice shield on top of a car.

Yeah, I believe people who are granted invincibility by ability can abuse the cars to get to the point instantly (i.e Reapers wraith form, and Mei's ice block).

Dan
Unforgivable

I'm sorry :(

Yeah, I believe people who are granted invincibility by ability can abuse the cars to get to the point instantly (i.e Reapers wraith form, and Mei's ice block).

Good to know. By the way, how long is Reaper's wraith form supposed to last for? I've tried him out several times in practice mode, and it stops after what feels like four seconds. Am I canceling it without knowing or is that normal?

TS050
I'm sorry :(

You should be.

Dan
Good to know. By the way, how long is Reaper's wraith form supposed to last for? I've tried him out several times in practice mode, and it stops after what feels like four seconds. Am I canceling it without knowing or is that normal?

I'm not sure about the actual timing, but 4 seconds seems to be fine.

Papa Kaplan has said that they're making a fix for the Mei Ice Wall glitch in 3v3 and has also issued a warning:

"This bug is clearly an exploit and we consider this cheating. Do not attempt to reproduce this bug." "We will be taking action against those who abused this exploit. Overwatch is a PvP experience so that means exploiting game mechanics like this comes at a cost to those you are competing against. We take aggressive action against people who abuse game mechanics, hack or cheat. This case is no different."

Papa Kaplan has said that they're making a fix for the Mei Ice Wall glitch in 3v3 and has also issued a warning:

"This bug is clearly an exploit and we consider this cheating. Do not attempt to reproduce this bug." "We will be taking action against those who abused this exploit. Overwatch is a PvP experience so that means exploiting game mechanics like this comes at a cost to those you are competing against. We take aggressive action against people who abuse game mechanics, hack or cheat. This case is no different."

What did the glitch do?

Dan
What did the glitch do?

If you head into a specific corner of the map, crouch and then put an Ice Wall underneath you, the game will put you on top of the room in a place where you shouldn’t be able to go. Thank god its getting fixed

If you head into a specific corner of the map, crouch and then put an Ice Wall underneath you, the game will put you on top of the room in a place where you shouldn’t be able to go. Thank god its getting fixed

So, can you hit your enemies, but they can't hit you?

Leaked pic of new Reaper skin:
9013458E.jpg

Some love for Roadhog:
tumblr_ojf4unfkV51sn4eavo1_1280.png

And last but not least this gorgeous masterpiece:

Latest Posts

Back