Overwatch ps4 pc xbox1

• Thread starter boomee
  • 568 comments
Anyone like the new DVA mirco missiles?

I dont normally play dva but here is a POTG after playing for the 4th time.

I hope that I'm not too late to buy boxes today. *Fingers crossed*

EDIT: Bought 50 loot boxes because I have no self-control and got everything I wanted, plus some unnecessary stuff. I could do without the player icons and items for characters I'll never play, but oh well. I have Winged Victory and that's all I care about, until Uprising and Anniversary items come back.

Last edited:
Something that I've thought about recently is how Mercy's ultimate used to be team wipe reversal, resurrecting everyone instantly. Now, she can prevent a team wipe, either by healing everyone at the same time (But not to the same extent of Zenyatta's "Transcendence") or bringing out her pistol and eliminating the biggest threats. That's pretty neat, IMO and will help the flow of future matches.

Why am I the only person who posts in this thread? :banghead:

Anyway, here's one of the funniest Overwatch videos I've seen in a while. [Language, volume]

Dan
Why am I the only person who posts in this thread? :banghead:

I am surprised this thread does not get more traffic.

My computer is dead at the moment. The little troubleshooting I have done so far has not pinpointed the issue. Until I fix the issue or build another computer, I will not be playing much of anything.

Does anyone else think the animation of Mercy's wings look strange while she's ulting? In my opinion, the "fire" effect doesn't fit with Mercy's art style, except for the Devil/Imp/Witch skins.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759240215?page=4#post-74

Shaq-shaking-gif.gif

There’s a new character. I forgot the name but it looks wild and has some interesting abilities. I only had a chance to play a couple games.

Does anybody have any impressions?

Back