Pad controller

• Thread starter Jahedo
  • 7 comments
Spain
Spain
Hello:

I have to play with the pad because I do not have enough space to use a driving wheel.

When I have tried to change the default throttle and brake buttons forma those I like more, I realised that it is impossible.

Why?

Hello:

I have to play with the pad because I do not have enough space to use a driving wheel.

When I have tried to change the default throttle and brake buttons forma those I like more, I realised that it is impossible.

Why?
I'm pretty sure you can do a custom button setup. Someone on here can tell you how to do it. My PS4 pro is off. Sorry.

Hello:

Why?
Try motion control, it’s the closest experience to a wheel you can get! I learned of it a couple of days ago and for me there is no going back to the analog stick in driving games.

Hello:

Why?

You can Customise your Control Setup via the Options Menu (GT Logo Top Left) Then select the Dual Shock 4 Button Mapping then you can fully customise which Button you want for any function In game.

I don't know if this is your problem, but I was a die-hard x button throttle user, but yesterday I learned that the x and square are no longer pressure sensitive and turn your throttle into an on/off switch. I have been getting used to the L2/R2 layout and its obviously much easier to drive when you can actually modulate your throttle and brake.

I don't know if this is your problem, but I was a die-hard x button throttle user, but yesterday I learned that the x and square are no longer pressure sensitive and turn your throttle into an on/off switch. I have been getting used to the L2/R2 layout and its obviously much easier to drive when you can actually modulate your throttle and brake.
X and square are not pressure sensitive????? Is this a gts thing or PS4 in general?

Back