PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

  • Thread starter Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
  • 31,560 views
Got some inlaws over ATM, may be online later in the evening...
 
Just had a beautiful evening of racing. There were 350z's galore, and with talented drivers too, from GTP and some other forums. The racing was unbelievably close and intelligent - Prologue is definitely helping to create top class racing drivers all across the world!

It was bumper to bumper with some classic defensive driving and the whole field was within a couple of tenths of a second apart!!!
 
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I hope to be able to join tonight (yet again :p).
 
Okay NLxAROSA i think its time for a different Nissan, for the cup race. What do you think? Even though i like the Zcar alot.:)👍
 
I am considering a change of car for upcoming Wednesday. Keep watching this thread for more info. :) Tonight is SL55 night; if you like something different, come join from 19:00 GMT.

Had some nice races yesterday evening with dranddad. Of course we were the only ones present at the time, but it was still fun!

EDIT: The 350Z Cup is now suspended, expect something new to pop up in the upcoming days, keep watching this forum..... :)

Again, I want to thank all participants for joining and making this event a success, that includes not only the drivers from GTP, but also from GTRP and other forums and the many other people joining in for some nice, close and clean racing! 👍 Hope to see you all again in upcoming events! In the mean time, take a look at the AMG event, it's something different and should be fun!
 
Last edited:
Hi NLxarosa.

Thanks for the evenings racing, plus thanks for the nice complement, I enjoy racing with you, as you conduct yourself in the same way as I try very hard to do, good sportsmanship, I look forward to racing with you more, I’ll try my best to enter any event you take the time to put on.

Thanks again it was good entertainment.

Phillip (dranddad)
 
I promised something new by Wednesday, and here it is!
 
Who remembers this race when it first started on DR 550pp?

Muhu ha ha ha ha haaa!

villain.jpg



I think lately I've seen the long old threads get locked and a new one started when we get an event update, so I will see if I can throw something respectable together to revive this old DC classic. :dopey:
 
Back