PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
JvM
Thanks Dan for giving some to the Clio jerk. :)

Well he took me out in lap 1, I wanst too happy with him and saw he was trying it with you also. :) Some really nice races today, great ones with Rudi, and also nice racing Joylord. 👍

JvM
Excellent race mr_V and FAK! 👍👍

Been a while since the last that kind of race. ;)

It was really fun! I had some problem in dunlop though! :lol:

Just had a incredible 1vs1 with FAK, he draged me too 1.17.2. And new P.B in lead in 4. lap: 1.17.6 I drove by him on straight after spoon in 5. lap :dopey: but I didnt get all the way through, I had too take 130r on inside! Not a easy combo against FAK :scared: Good drivin FAK and well deserved win 👍

I have to agree with honeycar, El_zissou was driving bit to agressive! So was a few other who I cant remember hole name, gtrp_strachi or something

Yeah, forgot to mention those "situations" of yours in the dunlop. :D I've had a couple of those too. :)

Joining again @ :24 to see if anyone is still there.

Had fun las night with my first attempt at the 350Z's. Might try and get online tonight for some more fun. Depends on the kids and wife though :nervous: Will post again if i'm able to get online.

I'll be online tonight for some more 350Z action. Had some visitors over yesterday, so had to go early.

I have to agree with honeycar, El_zissou was driving bit to agressive! So was a few other who I cant remember hole name, gtrp_strachi or something

GTNDC_Strachi or simular, I also got punted by him, Orange 350Z, not nice driving at all. :grumpy:

I raced alongside GTNDC_Strachi (or whatever his name is :lol:) a few times last night and he was driving clean and fair at that time.

Had fun las night with my first attempt at the 350Z's. Might try and get online tonight for some more fun. Depends on the kids and wife though :nervous: Will post again if i'm able to get online.

hehe... i used to have that problem before, no kids though. but i got the wife hooked on the game too. just some advice from a fellow racer, hope you can use it:tup:. :dopey:

Going to catch the F1 re-run and then Im joining in for a couple of races...

I'll be back on tonight, had some great races yesterday, but always found myself either getting taken off at turn 1 or just spinning out and binning it!!

More practice is needed as lapping in 1:19.8 :grumpy:

I raced alongside GTNDC_Strachi (or whatever his name is :lol:) a few times last night and he was driving clean and fair at that time.

NLxAROSA: I think I saw you side by side with him, but I also saw him not braking and just smashing gtp members all around , including me:nervous: I started useally 10-12 posision yesterday so I had a good overveiw... I hope for some more respectable driving tonight..

Had a few great races lastnight with GTP_TwistyBits.Every lap was a swap of places between us,Great driving TwistyBits:tup:

NLxAROSA: I think I saw you side by side with him, but I also saw him not braking and just smashing gtp members all around , including me:nervous: I started useally 10-12 posision yesterday so I had a good overveiw... I hope for some more respectable driving tonight..

I think it was GTNDC_Strachi who slammed me off on the run up to turn 1 last night...tag sounds familiar

Back