PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
Despite some connection issues and a lot of punters, it was still quite fun last night. :) The Z is very nice, and I may add a little twist to this Cup later this week to keep things interesting. ;)

Looking forward to seeing what you have to suggest.

I had some good racing with you guys over the weekend. I’m so into this event that I haven’t even had a chance to practice for the ROC event.

Looking forward to seeing what you have to suggest.

I had some good racing with you guys over the weekend. I’m so into this event that I haven’t even had a chance to practice for the ROC event.

I agree.. :lol: I finally took the RX7 ROC spec out last night before I went to sleep so I could ATLEAST get an idea of how it drives.. :D For the rest driving the 350z all the time 👍

I'll be online later on this evening as well. :) As for the little twist: I have the intention of adding some other cars into the mix, but I will have to test them first to see how they stack up.

I hope we'll have a full grid of 350Z's as I'll be trying out DC's setup tonight. Cant wait:tup:

I have the intention of adding some other cars into the mix, but I will have to test them first to see how they stack up.

Good news,

RX_7,RX-8,TVR,BMW m3,BMW 135,Jaguar,Nissan Z,the Ferrari's,Lexus.......all so cool.👍

I know the 550PP is a rerun but so many cars have not been used yet for online competition due to not belonging to the fastest part.

But if everybody has the same car...................💡

Last edited:
Good news,

RX_7,RX-8,TVR,BMW m3,BMW 135,Jaguar,Nissan Z,the Ferrari's,Lexus.......all so cool.👍
Add to that: Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT and Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT. :)

I am considering expanding this event to include all RWD Nissans and renaming it the 'Dutch Customs Nismo S Cup'. It would include the Fairlady Z, Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT and Skyline Sedan 350GT.

So what you guys think of that? The Nissans are all similar in performance BTW, some minor differences in handling and laptimes, but none that cannot be overcome, so there will still be close racing. :)

Last edited:

I am considering expanding this event to include all RWD Nissans and renaming it the 'Dutch Customs Nismo S Cup'. It would include the Fairlady Z, Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT and Skyline Sedan 350GT.

So what you guys think of that? The Nissans are all similar in performance BTW, some minor differences in handling and laptimes, but none that cannot be overcome, so there will still be close racing. :)

Sounds good to me :D

You know what I think. :sly: In @ :44. 👍

I to like just one make races. What you could do NLxAROSA, is every week run a different Nissan car. Because soon or later someone will see, one of the Nissan cars is faster. Then everybody will be driving it, and nothing else! Just my two cents. I also really like the race!:)👍👍

I will join soon once its still one make race
I'm not sure if I'll do it yet. In the mean time this event stays the way it is. :)
I to like just one make races. What you could do NLxAROSA, is every week run a different Nissan car. Because soon or later someone will see, one of the Nissan cars is faster. Then everybody will be driving it, and nothing else! Just my two cents. I also really like the race!:)👍👍
You're actually quite right. I think I'll stick to one car events and rotate the cars instead. :)

Nice event and tune DC, just need another night on the free run before I race online 👍. Thanks for the help with my new signature to Hyper, sorry I'm so thick mate :dunce:

Last edited:
Some great racing again tonight. The night started out a bit slow with hardly any Z's online, but in the end there were a bunch of six, seven Z's online. :) Keep it up guys, and if you get bored, let me know and I'll cook something up. 👍

Yea it was really fun, finaly got my teammate SolarSystem to start racing again and it was worth it.Especially the race with Jack Stanley, we we're 3 wide going into Casio in the last lap:crazy: dont know how we managed to get through but we did, anyway really fast and competetive racing tonight.

Yea it was really fun, finaly got my teammate SolarSystem to start racing again and it was worth it.Especially the race with Jack Stanley, we we're 3 wide going into Casio in the last lap:crazy: dont know how we managed to get through but we did, anyway really fast and competetive racing tonight.

It was nice to race with you guys :tup:except for that bloody Clio which was just aiming to bump off 350z’s. He had almost every alphabet in his name. Obviously can’t handle being over taken by the Nissan 350z.(Shame)

Im joining tonight, will be in the chat and on track from 19:00 UK time.
driving.gif

Yesterday I went out with a friend of my; drinking instead of driving. ;) I'll be on tonight from 1900GMT. :)

Back