PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

  • Thread starter Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
  • 31,562 views
Awesome couple of races with Prudent bear and Fuzzy. Also nice to see Mindwise back on the track. 👍

Yeah good races tonight. 👍 Had a good battle with DK aswell earlier on.
 
Really nice racing guys. :) See you tomorrow.
 
Great! my second chance to join a Dutch Customs event! See you on the track tomorrow and weekend!
 
:lol: I just happened to be in the right place at the right time :sly: Looking foward to some nice racing with you bud, its been too long. Remember the F430 days. I miss 600pp F430. :( 👍

Yes the f430 days was GREAT 👍 Some epic battles we had then :) PD seems pretty lazy making these new events, just switching track and drivetrain. Hope they bring back good old 600pp suz.

See you later buddy
 
Just took the Z for a spin using the DC tune 👍 The car is an absolute delight to drive around Suzuka...extremely tossible with a great amount of feel and predictability. Should make for some great racing this month. :cheers:
 
Yesterday was very fun indeed! Thanks for joining guys. 👍 Things like this keep the current events interesting. :) I'll be back for more tonight.

EDIT: BTW, I just noticed this thread has twice as many views as the OLR rules thread, should I be flattered or worried? :lol:
 
Last edited:
Yesterday was very fun indeed! Thanks for joining guys. 👍 Things like this keep the current events interesting. :) I'll be back for more tonight.

EDIT: BTW, I just noticed this thread has twice as many views as the OLR rules thread, should I be flattered or worried? :lol:


Had some fun racing the 350Z Cup today! Just need to get rid of the telephones in the house.:) Catch you tomorrow for me NLxAROSA!!👍
 
I'll be running a few here at the moment if anyone is up for some racing.
 
Cool.. I'll join in on the fun!
 
just time for a couple 👍
 
Just got finished doing a few races with the gang...great stuff guys :cheers: Also did a PB of 2'17.627 on lap 5 while out front...I can't say enough good things about this car :sly:
 
i definitely have to try this event, joining later 👍

@Blitz, thanks!
 
Last edited:
Some really nice racing tonight, and a full grid as well! Thanks for making this work, people. 👍
 
Some really nice racing tonight, and a full grid as well! Thanks for making this work, people. 👍

I will second that, really enjoyed all my races here tonight. Great event, great racing. :cheers:
 
Racing is great this evening... battles everywhere 👍

and good racing Greyhound! :D
 
Racing is great this evening... battles everywhere 👍

Agree'd 👍

If it stays this good, this event will go from strength to strength :)
 
Had never used the 350Z before, so i was suprised at how well it goes with the user friendly Dutch Customs tune. Had one a nice race with a couple of the GTP guys, but randoms in other cars seem to be a bit much tonight.
 
Had some great races tonight with Animera, Tizzla, Paulie and Rypien. :cheers: guys.
 
Just got finished doing a few races with the gang...great stuff guys :cheers: Also did a PB of 2'17.627 on lap 5 while out front...I can't say enough good things about this car :sly:

Just goes to show how slow I am best 2.20.592 :grumpy:
 
Hope some people are racing today as well... going to come join the action in a bit!
 
I'll be joining later on tonight. :)
 
definitely joining tonight and probably a whole bunch of other GTRP drivers ;)
 
i'll be around for the :24 race 👍
 
Last edited:
Back