PAL or NTSC

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Tzayed
  • 4 comments
  • 1,063 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
493
Messages
GTP_Tzayed
Will GT5 be completely region free, or are the top US players buying PAL versions?
 
If you do not use standard def output, both versions will very likely work in either systems.
 
All PS3 games are region free and the content of GT5 will not, unlike previous full iterations (but the same as GT5P) differ, region-to-region. Your question confuses me.
 
All PS3 games are region free and the content of GT5 will not, unlike previous full iterations (but the same as GT5P) differ, region-to-region. Your question confuses me.

Well, in GT5P I purchased a PAL version so I could play with European (and AUS/NZ) players - even in non-global race events.

I'd like to be able to do the same within GT5. You say that GT5 will work "the same as GT5P." Does that mean we will only be able to play with PAL version users in special "global" races?

I hope that clears it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back