PD Christmas Gift?

• Thread starter hsoomal
  • 51 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Japan is getting presents, what happens if you set up a Japanese account and then gift yourself the car presents?
Nothing - you need a Japanese copy of the game in order to be able to receive the gift cars.

I got 7 museum cards... :grumpy:

I have been getting an extra museum card each day this week. I haven't checked on paint, but I have almost 400 cars so I couldn't tell anyway. But I will check on the Nurburgring 24 hour unlock...as soon as my X1 finishes the Daytona 500 endurance race. Last I was checked my B spec was up by like 48 laps. lol

I got 7 museum cards... :grumpy:

Ever since the 1.05 update, I have recieved cards & paints everyday :sly:. But the strange thing is that every new day I log in, my cards & paints increase by 1. Come tomorrow I will reciece 10 cards & 10 paints. :)

Mine is currently at 10. Tomorrow it should be 11. I wonder what the cap on this increase of 1 per consecutive log in day is. 50? 100? If it was 365, that would be hilarious.

I bought the signature edition which came with the 5 chromeline cars and I got the Jaguar from Facebook, so I won't be missing out. Only car I really used was the audi r8.

But I'm sure if Japanese users got the cars, everyone else will get the same in due time. It's not a game breaker is it!

Am I the only one who actually loves getting paint chips every day, then? It's given me a whole load of new colours to try out! :)

Am I the only one who actually loves getting paint chips every day, then? It's given me a whole load of new colours to try out! :)

I would LOVE to get paint chips every day! I never even look at the museum, I'd rather spend my time racing!

Well it's 9:45PM Christmas night here. Nothing from PD today. Possibly when it reaches the 25th in Japan we will receive presents? Oh? It's already Christmas there? Oh.. Oh dang.

I got my usual, 6 Museum Cards and 6 Paints.. I love getting free paint.. *sigh* Instead of Cars I had to pay money for.

-interludes' all-bold post/paragraph on the previous page-

I'm sorry, but I actually take offense to this. We are not saying "Ooh, japan gets cars. So do we!" What I'm saying, at least, is "PD is giving a Christmas present to one region, I wonder if they will make it fair and share it or some other gift with other regions."

Also, as for GT Academy, not everyone can participate. I, for one, don't even have my lisence yet. So that excludes me from everything, just because of where I live. No GT Academy, no Christmas cars, no stealth cars, no chrome line Jag code, absolutely nothing. Spoiled brat? I seriously beg to differ.

The Christmas cars were never promised to anyone outside of Japan. You simply assumed that they would be available, essentially putting words in somebody else's mouth, and to be perfectly honest, I do find it a little bit hypocritical when American members complain against this, since they have their own exclusive content in the form of the GT Academy. So what it really equates to is trying to have your cake and eat it, too. Now, I can't go issuing warnings and infractions for being spoiled brats, but I have already closed one thread on this very subject already when it degenerated into Bitchapalooza 2010. While I'm not jumping to conclusions in this thread, I'm not in any particular mood to tolerate the kind of behaviour I saw in the other thread, so rest assured that I will be monitoring this thread as closely as I can, and I won't hesitate to shut it at the sight of a whiny post.

I think you should be able to issue warnings for spoilt brats! lol.

Wile i'm not going to whinge at you lot i do think that if Christmas Day means coming online to whinge that you didn't get given a free fictional car from PD then you need to stop playing games for a while and go and talk to someone. It's a game at the end of the day....

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope everyone has a good Xmas! I'm off to open presents and see if Santa brought me a gaming chair!

You could have bought the Special or Collectors Editions or used one of the many Preorder offers to get Chrome/Stealth cars. Seriously what's the big deal? If you wanted them so badly, you could have had them from Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back