Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
Sorry I'm late. Oooooooh ****!!!

I was not ready for this, your photos are all beautiful, but the ribbing to the antenna dish...Technical Knock Outs!!!:drool:

That you seem to find the 'Picture' inside the picture in your shots, is what made me start following you...today.

You made stupid Moon rocks absolutely desirable...You made radio equipment sexy!!!

Where did you find a freaking Nebula??? I fell out my seat!!! Evil Genius.

The Red Bull shots...Totally demoralizing!!! To view them, is to question my own talent. Love them all!!!:bowdown:

I'm your newest fan.

Some very good moon shots! The game's textures let you down a little in part 2 (though the shots are great!) but the first part is actually so good that I can't fault any shot for any reason. Not even if I nitpick! :drool:

WOW...there's some amazing photos in here! I love your recent Moon sets. Great work. 👍
It is good to see a comment from you. 👍

Where did you find a freaking Nebula??? I fell out my seat!!! Evil Genius..
I found the Nebula on the second or third mission, even if it involved using a high zoom to see some of it's features.

Some very good moon shots! The game's textures let you down a little in part 2 (though the shots are great!) but the first part is actually so good that I can't fault any shot for any reason. Not even if I nitpick! :drool:
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

GPR
Nice, got some original stuff in there as usual for you. I really like 1 & 4 best. 👍
Both Moon sets are extraordinary good, great job! 👍
Ohh yeah the moon set is awesome. My favourite is definately the one with Mother Earth in the background.
Very original and interesting shots, as usual mate ! :)
Thank You :)

Preview - Work in Progress

12848292734_ca27160ce7_o.jpg

_____________​

Excellent moon set, where is the place you found Earth so magnificently displayed at?
I can't remember what stage was used. However if you find a big ball of light without any spikes, then that is most likely the earth.

@ Everyone Else: Thanks for each comment.

Last edited:
Love the preview - can't wait!!!!!:eek:

The moon set is awesome!! Very well executed. You've avoided all the typical moon clichés and have given us "something wonderful"!!!!

And the shot of the purple headlight keeps drawing me back!!!
Great stuff!!

The last shot of the moon with Earth in the background looks great! I also like the abstract nature of your latest preview.👍

Wow, this preview is really superb, one of your best abstract shot in my opinion. Love the sense of movement we can feel trough the light in this shot 👍

Thanks for the latest batch of comments. Other then that, I will try to resume work on my next update in the coming days.

Other Gallery - News

My latest FM5 update was released yesterday, even if it is only the first part. However if anyone is worried that the second part may be some time off, then the answer to such a thought is yes.

Your FM5 shots inspired me to get an Xbone and FM5 today, but upon research before opening anything and finding some disappointing information about FM5, I have come to the conclusion that I will return them and just satisfy myself by viewing yours and others shots from the Forza world.

Wow, love that preview image Jamie. :eek: 👍 I'm not even sure what it is or how you got that result but I like it a lot. :)

GPR
Wow, love that preview image Jamie. :eek: 👍 I'm not even sure what it is or how you got that result but I like it a lot. :)
The motion blur, which has created the blurred curves is down to panning mode 1 or 2.

Your FM5 shots inspired me to get an Xbone and FM5 today, but upon research before opening anything and finding some disappointing information about FM5, I have come to the conclusion that I will return them and just satisfy myself by viewing yours and others shots from the Forza world.
If you ever look to get both next-gen systems or just one, then both the PS4 and Xbox One should drop by about $100 in about 1-2 years at the very least.

Preview 2/2 - Work in Progress

13139885275_4a89c94537_o.jpg

Last edited:
That's fantastic. The fourth shot is my favorite.

Last picture appears to have been deleted, or is broken.

That's fantastic. The fourth shot is my favorite.

Last picture appears to have been deleted, or is broken.
I had to do a bit of extra tweaking, which is why you couldn't see the image.

Last edited:
Great set Jamie. Love the tones and abstract feeling of the 3rd shot and the last shot has great composition and a nice calming atmosphere. It feels like I'm peering through the trees to see what's over the horizon. Keep up the good work.👍

Very nice artistic set. My favorite has to be the second to last one, with the wide open space on a beautiful day.

Thanks for every piece of feedback. Other then that, I won't be releasing a new update for at least a week due to Infamous: Second Son.

I've just taken a gander around your gallery and was amazed. Especially by the Vision & X2014 sets, plus this...

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan, the last time I saw a photo like this was when I was still playing Forza,
13204230034_c78700b487.jpg

I did not even know that this could be done in GT6 & Photoshop. The rest of your gallery looks great :cheers:

This will be a gallery I will be keeping an eye on. Keep it up and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)

Superb and very original work as usual Jamie. Very good point of view and framing for the first, the fourt ad the third shots. The two abstract ones are excellent, as usual with you, especially the second one. And the last one has an incredible mood !
Bravo :)

Back