Petition to get Spa Franchorchamps in the game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pyrone89
  • 123 comments
  • 6,871 views

Please PD, add Spa Franchorchamps comes to the game


  • Total voters
    365
Status
Not open for further replies.
With one stipulation... Leave the current COBBLED UP VERSION in vapor..and bring us the version used in 1967!!!!!!! Leaving the pedal down through Masta is a huge challenge. For those of you who've had the priveledge of running a GPL (PC sim) car through that kink @ about 190 it's one of the most awesome things!

I personally HATE the new versions of tracks. Take Monza for example: The "non chicane" version they claim to have in GT5 is FULL of chicanes!

The one prior to Curve Grande is only ONE of the many chicanes they added to nerf this track. Get rid of the one prior to the Lesmo's!! Get RID of the one at the end of the straight after the Lesmo's!! Take this high-speed, good-flowing track back to its original glory!!!

I agree, GPL was amazing for that... I remember everytime just holding my breath flat out through there...

On topic, I want spa too! :)
 
Signed. I WANT to hustle my Minolta through Eau Rouge NOW! And add weather for the full Ardennes Experience!
 
Eau Rouge, Pouhon and Blanchimont. A great F1 track that deserves to be in the game's track list.
 
Has anyone managed to Tweet Kaz yet?
 
signed 👍

(edit: and Zolder Terlaemen would be sweet too)
 
Signed. What about 24h of Spa:)
 
Whoever voted 'no' should just admit they are not racing fans and should leave the forum and go watch NASCAR :/
 
Whoever voted 'no' should just admit they are not racing fans and should leave the forum and go watch NASCAR :/


Or, maybie they think a Poll is a bit silly and is unlikely to make a difference. :trouble:

Seriously, I would love Spa to be in there, both a current and older version.
 
I voted Yes!
One of the world's best tracks imo :D
 
Agree 100% (bump back up dont let this thread get lost)
 
Signed - it was fun in GRID
Id love to see Silverstone as well, and also Castle Combe as its close to where I live (half hour drive)
 
Love to see so many good reactions.

Someone already twittered it to Kaz?
 
Would be great to see it in dlc, greatest track in the world I also hope they put some fia gt1 cars in.
 
For sure, great track.
 
Wouldn't surprise me if the ground work has been done on the circuit and they are giving it the final touches and will apper. People seem to forget the original way gt was going to be delivered through payed dlc as the initial download would be free. Sony and Microsoft see dlc as the future of gaming just look at burnout Paradise game was being added to 2 years after release through Paid for dlc
 
Signed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back