Peugeot Vision GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragonbeard
  • 37 comments
  • 4,629 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
197
Belgium
Belgium
Messages
LarsDragonbeard
So, I just saw a video posted on my facebook from Peugeot:



And then I looked at the following two pictures:

Peugeot Exalt on Peugeot website:
peugeot-exalt-concept-car.jpg


Peugeot Vision GT on Gran Turismo Website:
i1Hlck8uC50IPuH.jpg


Discuss...
 
The design language (curvature patterns, indentations) between them seems pretty similar - it could be a good indicator for what style's to come in the VGT (possibly including the two-tone paint).
 
I think it is the same Peugeot car u got from Peugeot is the same car from vision gt just with modifcation
 
1.) Not even close in terms of looks
2.) It's not a part of VGT. It's just another concept car. Take it easy.
 
Last edited:
Lolmvery funny
 
This thread is just like this:

HEY IS THAT THE DAIHATSU VGT!?!?!?

daihatsu01.jpg
Does it changes color when its angry like toyota pod? Or wag its tail or something?
 
I don't even care, I'm pretty sure that video just sold me a Peugeot, I don't even care.
 
I know sometimes sarcastic humor is fround upon here but, you have to admit that some of the come backs were pretty funny.
 
There is similar design language, but if it were the VGT they would have announced it as such.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back