PhotoMode Competition - Week 36 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 152 comments
Final Entry
img004538sa.png

It said no thumbnail available, is this alright? Bear with me, I havent done this since Competition Week 12.

Four cars & 50-odd shots later and I still want to re-shoot it! :crazy:
But that would be obsessive, so this shall be my Final Entry.

This is on the spur of the moment & i've no way to brighten it as of yet , i might alter ...

Final Entry

Honourable Mentions (2)

Updated as of Nov. 4th

It's very similar to his Week 25 entry with the black Benz that won. I bet he wishes he could use that shot again as it is very good. 👍

Final Entry

img043422ze.jpg

I have to say that I love brock's picture.........its just the range of colours I really like.

Slick6
It's very similar to his Week 25 entry with the black Benz that won. I bet he wishes he could use that shot again as it is very good. 👍
Thanks!

You can bet I went through all my extras from that photo shoot to see what different ones I had left over, there were a few nice ones but nothing that really stood out. Fortunately my ps2 still lets me take shots in PhotoTravel mode, so Times Square it was!

There are plenty of opportunities to get nice reflections there (and at the other city night locations), it's just a matter of moving the car & camera around until you find some where that throws a bit of colour onto the car. Then all you have to do is sit down for a good hour or so nudging them around until it's 'just right', easy! :D ;)

Back