PhotoMode Competition - Week 36 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 152 comments
Still can't take any new pictures (well I can't transfer them onto my pc), I've managed to find one I was going to use for a previous competition

Final Entry

Preview

can i get some comments plz .. CLICK .. i would like some critique.. does it follow the theme well enough etc.. ?

Lol whoever said that my entry didn't show reflection. It shows relfection twice as much then my top view of the viper. And the viper one got praise.

suzq044
can i get some comments plz .. CLICK .. i would like some critique.. does it follow the theme well enough etc.. ?

I think that most of the hood, especially the brighter part in the foreground, looks a bit flat in terms of reflections. The part near the windshield looks much better, and I think it would be ideal if you could find an angle where these reflections cover most of the hood. This is strictly my opinion.

Final Entry

Preview:
comp1pre4hc.jpg

Just popping in. Had this lying around.

M3_CSL
I give it a try with this one for a starter.

Not bad, but you should have the red 'final entry' text above it (same thing in the other comp you entered). 👍

I finally decided that I need to change my entry. This new one has a more uniform reflection than the wild, random jaggie ones of the first entry. Plus, I like the colours of the whole shot more. IMO, it also looks a touch more realistic, particularly the bottom of the car.

Wooo, self-critiquing ;).

Anywho, FINAL ENTRY UPDATED:

pre028ia.jpg

arsenal
I think that most of the hood, especially the brighter part in the foreground, looks a bit flat in terms of reflections. The part near the windshield looks much better, and I think it would be ideal if you could find an angle where these reflections cover most of the hood. This is strictly my opinion.

i'm gonna post one that i'm CURRENTLY using in another comp.. [same week]--is that allowed??

[edit] UPDATED ENTRY <-- comments appreciated :dopey:

FINAL ENTRY

please comment as i have no clue wther my shot is good or bad

to see the full potential, click to enlarge!

suzq044
i'm gonna post one that i'm CURRENTLY using in another comp.. [same week]--is that allowed??

I don't know if it's gonna be allowed, but I really like the new photo. I think that the angle, blur, and lighting/reflections suit that car perfectly.

suzq044

I would say no, as although the competitions may be running concurrently, you have already entered it in another comp.

You must use only your own work that has not been entered in any previous competition.
I suppose I'll have to change that to read: You must use only your own work that has not previously been entered in any competition. ;)

Simply put, one or the other, but not both.

el flexo
FINAL ENTRY

please comment as i have no clue wther my shot is good or bad

to see the full potential, click to enlarge!

that's a very nice shot but you really need to increase the contrast so as to bring the colours out. If you do not have access to photoshop, try one of the may free imaging programs like irfanview

I would say no, as although the competitions may be running concurrently, you have already entered it in another comp....

Simply put, one or the other, but not both.

then i'll take another shot for the other comp, cause i really like this shot.. :(

Vonie, sweet shot, the focus on the reflections is awesome, with the car so dark like that 👍

Oh... just checking, but you did mean for it to be "Voine" in the one frame of your avatar, right?

Latest Posts

Back